Car Corrections Sub-Forum Refresher
The car corrections sub-forum has been a success as evident by the number of topics created within this section, as well as the number of corrections implemented in game after the last update. To further help ensure the proper corrections are made in a timely manner, please remember the following when creating a new topic.
- The Car Corrections Sub Forum is only for factual specification corrections (with noted, approved sources included for the recommended change)
- The Car Corrections Sub Forum is not a place to try to boost the performance of a car you recently acquired or already own.
- The Car Corrections Sub Forum is not a place to try decrease the performance of a car you do not own.
- Duplicate topics for the same car will be closed.
- Tagging employees of Hutch or volunteers helping with car corrections won't get a correction fixed any quicker. Ditto for trying to get a topic to the top. Rest assured every topic is read by multiple people.
And finally new MRA topics will now be closed as it is cluttering up the sub-forum. There will be a master thread for all MRA inquiries, discussions, and changes.
11 · Share on Facebook