My grandsons race off app won’t load any more on his android tablet. Any suggestions?

jeffyjeffy Posts: 2
Has been working fine. He is a long way into the game but since yesterday it will not open past shark bite loading screen

Answers

• feebicusfeebicus Posts: 1
    My kids game has been doing the same. Tried forcing a restart etc but nothing is working. Guess we will have to wait for an update to fix the issue. 
  • FlixFlix Posts: 1
    Same thing here :/ and I'm on 56lvl :/:/:/  Anyone knows if I copy game files and paste them back after reinstalation it will restore my progress?
  • Smasher277Smasher277 Posts: 3
    Same for me. I'm wondering if I should just reinstall it and use the cloud save. But I don't want to risk losing anything...
    Should have mentioned, my phone had an update before this started happening but I can't remember when exactly this actually started happening.
    Can a dev please comment on this and give us advice?
    Sorry for the triple post.
    I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it's working now. I didn't lose my progress thankfully, I think the cloud saves are connected to Facebook and I had previously connected mine so I was able to bring it back by reconnecting. Or maybe the cloud saves are from my Google account. I don't know for sure.
    Hope this helps.