Mercedes CLK63 Black Series Buff (A24)

SCOOTYYYYYYYYSCOOTYYYYYYYY Posts: 42 ✭✭

All results are from Car And Driver - https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a17012423/2008-mercedes-benz-clk63-amg-black-series-road-test/
This cars in gear acceleration was insane for its time. As C&D said for pace this was on par with the 911 Turbo (S29). For these tests bare in mind this is @1.3 NOT STOCK.
Have a run through of changes -
0-60 - 4 seconds (Although as its so close it maybe fine how it is)
Car and Driver did 60-150, however as in game we have a 50-150 I've put that stat down.

The speeds they started at aren't the exact same, however it would be good to see a stock one do this.
Possibly an MRA improvement could be due for this car.
Also for those who are good with handling ratings C&D have this @0.96g whether this means the handling needs improving or decreasing I'm not sure.    

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 25
    The 0-60 time is fine.  I found two other tests that recorded a 4.1 & 4.2 0-60, so an average of 4.1 will stay without correction.

I have noted for Hutch to review (not correct) the MRA for this car, since we don't have access to that particular testing scenario.

The handling is still being discussed.
  • SCOOTYYYYYYYYSCOOTYYYYYYYY Posts: 42 ✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    The 0-60 time is fine.  I found two other tests that recorded a 4.1 & 4.2 0-60, so an average of 4.1 will stay without correction.

I have noted for Hutch to review (not correct) the MRA for this car, since we don't have access to that particular testing scenario.

The handling is still being discussed.
    Yeah the 0-60 wasn't a massive problem & that's fair enough, sounds good.