MG Metro 6R4 Finals - Dodge (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dodgeball
«1

Comments

  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5x Dodge
    5x Non Prize car?
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭✭
    All wet and no drags
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All off-road
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    so glad i pulled this today (btw why is there an upgrade option while this car isnt even in my garage yet?)


  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 53 ✭✭✭
    Pulled a charger hellcat from a t2 prize CF for prelims, realy happy but still have absolutely no chances, since it's my only epig dodge
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alpashk said:
    Pulled a charger hellcat from a t2 prize CF for prelims, realy happy but still have absolutely no chances, since it's my only epig dodge
    Pulled that from my T2 CF also! Have got food for it primed and ready in case it’s needed
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    Any announcement regarding owners challenge? I could not find any info. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not yet
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 26
    I need 2 drags, 2 twisty wet and 1 city bumpers in each set to be competitive...
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thumbs up for uninspired tracksets

  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Hellcats beat Vipers on drags?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Does Hellcats beat Vipers on drags?
    Which Hellcat?  Which Viper?  Which drag?
  • GymopenGymopen Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Anyone on the forum in this bracket? Don't seem to recognize anyone right away but let me know if you are here and let's work together!
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gymopen said:
    Anyone on the forum in this bracket? Don't seem to recognize anyone right away but let me know if you are here and let's work together!
    I don't notice anyone but is that bracket full? 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin

    I have a faint recollection of a previous post from Hutch that the Challenger Widebody would be changed to be slightly slower in drags than the Green version. IIRC it was to give an aerodynamic advantage to the narrower Challenger over the widebody, which had better handling from the wider stance. 

    In the current event it shows that the same 996 tunes are drawing in all the drags, and widebody wins everything with a bend. 

    Can you confirm if this change was implemented, or is it still on the todo list? cheers
  • MalaniMalani Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Does Hellcats beat Vipers on drags?
    996 Challenger hellcat beats 333 Viper SRT on 1/4 mile
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    @Hutch_Robin

    I have a faint recollection of a previous post from Hutch that the Challenger Widebody would be changed to be slightly slower in drags than the Green version. IIRC it was to give an aerodynamic advantage to the narrower Challenger over the widebody, which had better handling from the wider stance. 

    In the current event it shows that the same 996 tunes are drawing in all the drags, and widebody wins everything with a bend. 

    Can you confirm if this change was implemented, or is it still on the todo list? cheers
    I have no recollection of this and there are no correction notes for it (and in real life there is no testing data to back it up).
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 27
    RobGripes said:
    @Hutch_Robin

    I have a faint recollection of a previous post from Hutch that the Challenger Widebody would be changed to be slightly slower in drags than the Green version. IIRC it was to give an aerodynamic advantage to the narrower Challenger over the widebody, which had better handling from the wider stance. 

    In the current event it shows that the same 996 tunes are drawing in all the drags, and widebody wins everything with a bend. 

    Can you confirm if this change was implemented, or is it still on the todo list? cheers
    I have no recollection of this and there are no correction notes for it (and in real life there is no testing data to back it up).
    To add to this, PL10 correction notes mentioned correcting the MRA of the Hellcat hierarchy (Challengers compared to the Charger), but not between the two Challengers.
  • GymopenGymopen Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Gymopen said:
    Anyone on the forum in this bracket? Don't seem to recognize anyone right away but let me know if you are here and let's work together!
    I don't notice anyone but is that bracket full? 
    Yap, this one is full.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    RobGripes said:
    @Hutch_Robin

    I have a faint recollection of a previous post from Hutch that the Challenger Widebody would be changed to be slightly slower in drags than the Green version. IIRC it was to give an aerodynamic advantage to the narrower Challenger over the widebody, which had better handling from the wider stance. 

    In the current event it shows that the same 996 tunes are drawing in all the drags, and widebody wins everything with a bend. 

    Can you confirm if this change was implemented, or is it still on the todo list? cheers
    I have no recollection of this and there are no correction notes for it (and in real life there is no testing data to back it up).
    To add to this, PL10 correction notes mentioned correcting the MRA of the Hellcat hierarchy (Challengers compared to the Charger), but not between the two Challengers.

    I found those patch notes and didn't find what I was looking for. Maybe I imagined it, though it would make some sense. There has to be an aerodynamic disadvantage to the different body shape.


  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    HeissRod said:
    RobGripes said:
    @Hutch_Robin

    I have a faint recollection of a previous post from Hutch that the Challenger Widebody would be changed to be slightly slower in drags than the Green version. IIRC it was to give an aerodynamic advantage to the narrower Challenger over the widebody, which had better handling from the wider stance. 

    In the current event it shows that the same 996 tunes are drawing in all the drags, and widebody wins everything with a bend. 

    Can you confirm if this change was implemented, or is it still on the todo list? cheers
    I have no recollection of this and there are no correction notes for it (and in real life there is no testing data to back it up).
    To add to this, PL10 correction notes mentioned correcting the MRA of the Hellcat hierarchy (Challengers compared to the Charger), but not between the two Challengers.

    I found those patch notes and didn't find what I was looking for. Maybe I imagined it, though it would make some sense. There has to be an aerodynamic disadvantage to the different body shape.


    I actually had the same recollection last week in the Facebook group.  I thought the green one had a slight edge over the yellow, until testing results showed differently.  That's what prompted me to find those patch notes.
  • DrebinDrebin Posts: 27
    Anyone in this bracket to work together ?
    I see @peri

  • periperi Posts: 19
    Drebin said:
    Anyone in this bracket to work together ?
    I see @peri
    Hey @Drebin , happy to cooperate with you and any other forumer!
    Good luck on the finals!
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the Metro but am curious to know what T1 hands are, since Dodge garage is not bad. Anyone?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 28
    Thats mine hand and i am 6th.
    Doing last fuse on charger atm. 

  • BullmastaBullmasta Posts: 41
    Anyone here? 


  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Thats mine hand and i am 6th.
    Doing last fuse on charger atm. 

    Thanks. If you are 6th with that, then I am really glad I am not in this weeks event!! 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bullmasta Hi Dani, understand you’re happy to coop in our bracket. 👍
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Thats mine hand and i am 6th.
    Doing last fuse on charger atm. 

    Thanks. If you are 6th with that, then I am really glad I am not in this weeks event!! 
    Same for me. 
    I have a metro but my dodge hand is awful. No legend and 2 epics only. 
Sign In or Register to comment.