PL11.2 RQ Revolution Discussion Thread

245678

Comments

  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 282 ✭✭✭
    brench said:
    How can the chiron and supersport veyron be same RQ the chiron is better in every stat and win on every track ?

    How can the r500 be 78RQ...
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭
    Prepare for a lot of RQ changes on the next release. Excel geeks enjoy.
  • brenchbrench Posts: 11
    brench said:
    How can the chiron and supersport veyron be same RQ the chiron is better in every stat and win on every track ?

    How can the r500 be 78RQ...
    I did notice that too. There isnt a more useful epic is there?

  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 663 ✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    Am I right that only the W12 Syncro and the other three unawarded price cars change its rarity? Is there no C or B car moving up?
    There is no car stats corrections in this update. 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
    brench said:
    How can the chiron and supersport veyron be same RQ the chiron is better in every stat and win on every track ?
    They talk about it in the video,

    If they put 1 RQ more on the Chiron, you will ask the same question for the Chiron and the Chiron Sport

    If they put 1 RQ less on the supersport, you will ask the same question for the two supersport :/


  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, I wonder what that means:

    "In-App Purchase Offers
    Unusually, Top Drives has been unable to offer packs as an in-app purchase, or allow in-app purchases outside of the fixed prices in the store, until now. With this update, we will be able to offer new offers as IAPs, allowing us to offer additional value to players."
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of buying gold to buy packs, maybe they can just sell packs direct now?
  • juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Hmmm, I wonder what that means:

    "In-App Purchase Offers
    Unusually, Top Drives has been unable to offer packs as an in-app purchase, or allow in-app purchases outside of the fixed prices in the store, until now. With this update, we will be able to offer new offers as IAPs, allowing us to offer additional value to players."
    It means that they will offer discounts on gold and cash, and offer packs for money, without having to go through buying gold. I also expect something like in Asphalt 9: Packs + slots + gold/cash for $xx,xx
  • Macan94126Macan94126 Posts: 1
    0liver77 said:
    Am I right that only the W12 Syncro and the other three unawarded price cars change its rarity? Is there no C or B car moving up?
    I've just brushed over the rarity changes and found a couple more cars going up. For example, the Ultra Rare COPO Camaro is also going up, to Epic.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    Am I right that only the W12 Syncro and the other three unawarded price cars change its rarity? Is there no C or B car moving up?
    I've just brushed over the rarity changes and found a couple more cars going up. For example, the Ultra Rare COPO Camaro is also going up, to Epic.
    It's a misprint in the announcement thread from @Hutch_Katie.  The 2012 COPO is the current B22.  That is the one increasing in rarity to A70.  The current epic A23 2018 model is staying epic, when it moves to A78.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Or Chiron for 39.99€, Superlight 28.99€
    Add a zero.
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 282 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    greddy said:
    Or Chiron for 39.99€, Superlight 28.99€
    Add a zero.
    39.990€? Or 039.99€?🤔
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there aren't any new cars added, why is the Syncro going up a tier?

    My understanding was that rarity changes happen as a result of new cars coming in and so more cars may get pushed from their tier extremities to a new rarity group. 

    I really don't like it when cars that are difficult to obtain are going up. Epic to legendary isn't a tier change i have ever been keen on. An RQ adjustment sure, but not rarity change. 

    Again, it's lucky to have pulled on already, and even luckier when it moves up yo legendary where nobody else will be able to match it if pulled later.
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 291 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Or Chiron for 39.99€, Superlight 28.99€
    and Honda Beat for 4,99€ at sale!

  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 291 ✭✭✭
    Btw. Honda Beat will be RQ17 after update. Commons range will be 10-19.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Instead of buying gold to buy packs, maybe they can just sell packs direct now?

    i understand about this offers are for gold... if you spend 100$ for gold now, they can do some discount for gold ex. 85$  but i wait some answers from Hutch
  • luckylumpiluckylumpi Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    Maybe Hutch can explain a bit more what the calculation method is to put the new RQ balance for the cars.

    I can see also the the white RQ14 Escort Rallye and his red RQ13 Escort brother, both on offroad tyres, will now get the same RQ after upleveling - and the stats of the red one are worse then one the white one in all aspects. 

    At least it looks in some points a bit strange for us, but we do not know on what points Hutch has decided it. 

    Maybe Tim or someone else from the team can give a little bit more input for us.  
  • PaquaPaqua Posts: 19
    Yeah the RQ13 car will have absolute no use now. Before you could decide to use the RQ13 one in clubs just to save one RQ.

    Its weird they are the same cause the Maserati Grancabrio’s are actually balanced better now with 58 and 60 RQ.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 714 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Hutch can explain a bit more what the calculation method is to put the new RQ balance for the cars.

    I can see also the the white RQ14 Escort Rallye and his red RQ13 Escort brother, both on offroad tyres, will now get the same RQ after upleveling - and the stats of the red one are worse then one the white one in all aspects. 
    RQ has always been a band so it'll always contain cars that are almost identical in performance but where one can beat the other everywhere. 

    Sometimes the gap between those two escorts put them in the same band, sometimes in different bands. 

    They've explained before on this forum so you should be able to find it if you search. The short version is:

    Cars are tested stock on a selection of tracks split into three categories - dry tarmac, wet tarmac and off-road.  RQ is then assigned primarily based on which category they come furthest up the list in, and slightly influenced by their performance in other categories. This is done by formula, not by judgement call - although a few cars have been manually adjusted. 


  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 291 ✭✭✭
    edited April 29
    The final question is: When?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    If there aren't any new cars added, why is the Syncro going up a tier?

    My understanding was that rarity changes happen as a result of new cars coming in and so more cars may get pushed from their tier extremities to a new rarity group. 

    I really don't like it when cars that are difficult to obtain are going up. Epic to legendary isn't a tier change i have ever been keen on. An RQ adjustment sure, but not rarity change. 

    Again, it's lucky to have pulled on already, and even luckier when it moves up yo legendary where nobody else will be able to match it if pulled later.
    IIRC, there were changes in previous updates, but they did not adjust RQ to reflect.
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 282 ✭✭✭
    So if the update drops before the finals (probably will?!), will the update be forced before the beginning on the finals this time? @Hutch_Robin
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    11.1 and 11.2 moved more cars from epic to legendaries than ever before. Why is that? Thats getting huge advantage for everyone who was lucky before to pack one of them.  
    I feel like the people who have this car maxed shoukd get back the cash and the fuse material for upgrading it and it should get downgraded... wouldnt be that unfair for the people who dont have it
    Only if they strip all the cars from the last update too, wasn’t lucky enough to get one of those Astons
  • binnerbinner Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what they should do about cars moving up rarity is if you pull it after its gone up you should be able to message support and ask them to move the fuses you have from 1 epic car to the legendary car that's moved up. You could also ask them to deduct 15 UR cars from your garage but then you run the risk of support removing a car you wanted to keep. Although you could just lock everything but 15 cars. Could work that way too. Imo I think that's only fair as maxing a legendary takes a crazy amount of resources and there's nothing worse than pulling a car after its gone up in rarity and having it lose to everyone whose maxed theirs already. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    I think what they should do about cars moving up rarity is if you pull it after its gone up you should be able to message support and ask them to move the fuses you have from 1 epic car to the legendary car that's moved up. You could also ask them to deduct 15 UR cars from your garage but then you run the risk of support removing a car you wanted to keep. Although you could just lock everything but 15 cars. Could work that way too. Imo I think that's only fair as maxing a legendary takes a crazy amount of resources and there's nothing worse than pulling a car after its gone up in rarity and having it lose to everyone whose maxed theirs already. 
    Unless you maxed it before it went up.  Then's it's a great feeling.  :D
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Hutch can explain a bit more what the calculation method is to put the new RQ balance for the cars.

    I can see also the the white RQ14 Escort Rallye and his red RQ13 Escort brother, both on offroad tyres, will now get the same RQ after upleveling - and the stats of the red one are worse then one the white one in all aspects. 
    RQ has always been a band so it'll always contain cars that are almost identical in performance but where one can beat the other everywhere. 

    Sometimes the gap between those two escorts put them in the same band, sometimes in different bands. 

    They've explained before on this forum so you should be able to find it if you search. The short version is:

    Cars are tested stock on a selection of tracks split into three categories - dry tarmac, wet tarmac and off-road.  RQ is then assigned primarily based on which category they come furthest up the list in, and slightly influenced by their performance in other categories. This is done by formula, not by judgement call - although a few cars have been manually adjusted. 


    While normally that could be the case, it's a bit counterintuitive in this scenario as hutch are widening the rq ranges so where a car has 1 less rq than its competitor before the adjustment logic says after the rq expansion its should still be 1 or more lower.
Sign In or Register to comment.