PL11.2 Bug Reporting Thread

Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
I have now locked the previous Bug Reporting thread for PL11.1 and I'd like any new issues to be listed below.
Please ensure you only submit bugs for PL11.2 - if you're on PL11.1 still, please update your game.

Keep this thread to bug reports only. I will remove generic chat/unhelpful comments from this thread to keep it functional.

When reporting a bug please provide all the following info:
  • Device and OS
  • Screenshot/Video of the issue
  • Steps to re-create the issue (Information on what screens/areas you were in before may also be relevant)
Useful links for PL11.2:

Patch Notes

Comments

• bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    edited May 6
    It doesn’t work! Event crashes when trying to play a ticket. The rq change has meant hands totally changing in the middle of a big event!
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 291 ✭✭✭
    It doesn’t work! Event crashes when trying to play a ticket. The rq change has meant hands totally changing in the middle of a big event!

Better wait to download the update until the Prelim ends.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:

Better wait to download the update until the Prelim ends.
    Works fine for me. Also the new RQ allows better hands :)
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished the weekly challenge and had the bug with the invisible pack opening again
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6
    Leoni upgrades are broken, infinite loop on them without doing the upgrade

Gold ads also broken , they simply dont start
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 493 ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue on Ads
    @AndreasSimmer
    HeissRod said:
    First reply out of the gates and can't follow the requested rules for posting an issue.  lol
    And guys filling the thread with posts about people not following the rules. Anarchy incoming? :)

• bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    edited May 6
    HeissRod said:
    First reply out of the gates and can't follow the requested rules for posting an issue.  lol
    Sorry. I have a job to do, and until they are happy to do mine I’m ****ed if I’m doing theirs for them! Always happy to try and help but couldn’t at the time. The issues seem to have been resolved by restarting each event. Not sure everyone will like that, but it works 
    The new Rq limits are too generous in comparison to the old system, see the now running Porsche event and Prelims, people use different hands pre/post update. Same goes for the final Rq435 and also the challenge:

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6
    The animation that used to tell you that your gold reward was available now plays every 10 seconds, even when gold reward is hours away. Keeps catching my eye while I'm trying to do other things.

Google Pixel 4 XL
    Android 10
  • Benbenx2Benbenx2 Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Whenever I try to log into the game I can’t because there is no start button like normal. It does all the normal stuff like fetching garage and profile and preparing your cars, but once those are done there is no start button. 

iPhone 6s
    ios 11.4.1
    Anything on this @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Katie
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 663 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Benbenx2 said:
    Anything on this @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Katie
    Whoa they've only been at work 2.5 hours. Give them a few more days yet.
    They are working from homes not from office. Who says they work regular office hours and how they work at all.
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    Server error bug with Leoni ads still occurring.

(Android)
    Benbenx2 said:
    Whenever I try to log into the game I can’t because there is no start button like normal. It does all the normal stuff like fetching garage and profile and preparing your cars, but once those are done there is no start button. 

iPhone 6s
    ios 11.4.1
    Still am unable to log in does anyone have any suggestions. I have tried to delete and reinstall the app 3 times and I have shut down my phone twice. Strange thing is that i can log in on my iPad 
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    @Benbenx2 You've taken the correct steps with re-installing attempts. Arturo has asked if you can open a support ticket from your iPad, so they are able to get your player ID from there. They will try to get someone to look into it today if they can - but it might not be until Monday as a warning.

• Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 282 ✭✭✭
    edited May 7
    No Urus for you then lol
    Just finished the weekly challenge and had the bug with the invisible pack opening again
    Hello, please can you add to your report
    • Device and OS
    • Screenshot/Video

Hi, can you add your Device and OS info as a minimum, please? It helps us recreate issues that may be device specific.
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    For some reason when I try to get club rewards the game sends me back to the home screen; don't know how much money I got and don't know if I have multiplier on (don't know if I had multiplier during the time clubs were down)

(Android)

• Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 282 ✭✭✭
    edited May 7
    Restart doesnt help

Edit: same for other events too

Edit Edit: works now
    Post edited by Robbie_Cheaux on
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
    edited May 7
    Hello! I don't think it is device specific! 

I was playing when I get a server error and the event roll back to the previous RQ requirements... Impossible to compete anymore! 

I am playing on Android 10, up to date One Plus 6

@Benbenx2 You've taken the correct steps with re-installing attempts. Arturo has asked if you can open a support ticket from your iPad, so they are able to get your player ID from there. They will try to get someone to look into it today if they can - but it might not be until Monday as a warning.

Thank you Sebastian B has got in touch on support
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, please can you add to your report
    • Device and OS
    • Screenshot/Video
    Samsung galaxy a8 2018
    Android 9.
    Cant do a screenshot as it was the end of the weekly challenge so it's been opened now.
  • Artie_258Artie_258 Posts: 2
    Same problem here. iPad ios 12.2, latest top srives update
    @Hutch_Katie the problem has been resolved after I updated my iPhone to the latest iOS. Might help you @Artie_258 if you install the latest update if possible.
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 359 ✭✭✭
    ingame forum is kinda broken, it takes years to load

Realme X2, Android 10
    don't think screenshot is really necessary here, it's self explained