PL11.2 Bug Reporting Thread

Comments

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know if this is a new bug, but I didn’t get my present today for reaching 100k trophies... I thought we were supposed to get a personal call from @Hutch_Robin?

• StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 320 ✭✭✭
    Today's daily event, is this the intended behavior after 11.2 hotfix? Joined as soon as the event started. 12 and half hours after, still only 3 players. AS region.

• kaje73kaje73 Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    Today's daily event, is this the intended behavior after 11.2 hotfix? Joined as soon as the event started. 12 and half hours after, still only 3 players. AS region.

Similar situation with a first gen North America Daily Event bracket. Stuck on 24 players.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16
    Posted this in the last bug reporting thread and never got a response. But it's been incredibly annoying for over a week now. The clubs scoreboard has been broken since it seems like just after the update. I know I'm beating a dead horse by now but let me explain again the issue that is happening this time to @Hutch_Dmitri instead of the last person.

The clubs scoreboard on every event tile is showing a score of 10000 to 10000. For example:
    This makes playing clubs painfully annoying as I have no idea what events to enter based on score. Normally I'll enter an event which is close to being finished. This is most profitable. With the score being unknown (10000 to 10000) I have no idea how long an event I am about to enter will take to finish. Sometimes this can be 5 minutes (great quick easy cash) or sometimes it can be 25+ minutes (painful slow grind). To only compound this issue and make it even worse but most of times laughable. If you notice in the "number of players" section of the screen it is showing 0 players from full throttle and 1 from legacy. However this is always incorrect. It shows this also on every event which is glitches with the 10000 score. The worst part about this is you'll see a nice looking event with good requirements and a good rq limit. Go to enter it make a nice looking hand and a minute or two later when you're ready click play and you get the message "the event you're trying to enter is full" or whatever it says. That's incredibly frustrating as it did say only 1 person was entered but it was incorrect and the event was actually full. Doesn't happen everytime but when it does it's very frustrating. To prove my above point here is a screenshot of the above event I have pictured and as you can see scoreboard is still broken but there is actually more than 1 person in the event:

Normally this glitch lasts about 2-3 days and also closing and reopening the game multiple times does sometimes fix it and all of a sudden clubs works as normal. However since PL11.2 clubs has been incredibly broken with all the issues I listed above and it has not once been able to been fixed by closing and reopening. Funny that in the period that hutch offers a discount on the multiplier to maybe draw some people in to clubs to give it a shot it's been painful to play. Probably turning people who were on the fence about it away and maybe some people who don't even play it often enough to realize that no the scoreboard and number of players count is not supposed to be like this all the time. Anyway since I never got a response last time I posted about this and many others have mentioned it before as this issues been ongoing for a very long time all I'm asking for is maybe just acknowledgement of the issue and the annoyance it causes the players who play clubs as well as an update on a fix or possibly just something to let us know someone at hutch is atleast working on it.

Thanks
  • adms87adms87 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    My car got to 100mph and DNF

• kaje73kaje73 Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Anyone else having daily brackets not filling? I’ve seen 2 NA dailies so far today, 20 mins in. One is 8 people. The other is 6 people. 
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 25 admin
    binner said:
    Posted this in the last bug reporting thread and never got a response. But it's been incredibly annoying for over a week now. The clubs scoreboard has been broken since it seems like just after the update. I know I'm beating a dead horse by now but let me explain again the issue that is happening this time to @Hutch_Dmitri instead of the last person.

The clubs scoreboard on every event tile is showing a score of 10000 to 10000. For example:
    This makes playing clubs painfully annoying as I have no idea what events to enter based on score. Normally I'll enter an event which is close to being finished. This is most profitable. With the score being unknown (10000 to 10000) I have no idea how long an event I am about to enter will take to finish. Sometimes this can be 5 minutes (great quick easy cash) or sometimes it can be 25+ minutes (painful slow grind). To only compound this issue and make it even worse but most of times laughable. If you notice in the "number of players" section of the screen it is showing 0 players from full throttle and 1 from legacy. However this is always incorrect. It shows this also on every event which is glitches with the 10000 score. The worst part about this is you'll see a nice looking event with good requirements and a good rq limit. Go to enter it make a nice looking hand and a minute or two later when you're ready click play and you get the message "the event you're trying to enter is full" or whatever it says. That's incredibly frustrating as it did say only 1 person was entered but it was incorrect and the event was actually full. Doesn't happen everytime but when it does it's very frustrating. To prove my above point here is a screenshot of the above event I have pictured and as you can see scoreboard is still broken but there is actually more than 1 person in the event:

Normally this glitch lasts about 2-3 days and also closing and reopening the game multiple times does sometimes fix it and all of a sudden clubs works as normal. However since PL11.2 clubs has been incredibly broken with all the issues I listed above and it has not once been able to been fixed by closing and reopening. Funny that in the period that hutch offers a discount on the multiplier to maybe draw some people in to clubs to give it a shot it's been painful to play. Probably turning people who were on the fence about it away and maybe some people who don't even play it often enough to realize that no the scoreboard and number of players count is not supposed to be like this all the time. Anyway since I never got a response last time I posted about this and many others have mentioned it before as this issues been ongoing for a very long time all I'm asking for is maybe just acknowledgement of the issue and the annoyance it causes the players who play clubs as well as an update on a fix or possibly just something to let us know someone at hutch is atleast working on it.

Thanks
    Hey,

I know the issue is known and logged. I'll enquire about it further on Monday.

Best,

Dmitri
    edited May 18
    binner said:

Thanks
    Hey,

I know the issue is known and logged. I'll enquire about it further on Monday.

Best,

Dmitri
    Hey guys, thanks for you all your messages, I can confirm that this issue has been logged, however I cannot provide any due dates at this point. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
    Post edited by Hutch_Dmitri on
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Dmitri please add working servers to the top of your list. Its a joke that every bigger event server go down in the deciding minutes.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    android 10
    when i play challenge in this last 3 days, i put my 5 cars and return to home. when i re-open challenge i need to collect my 3 stars from challenge
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why a new update? Android 10
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be the small update that iPhone received last week, but wasn't yet rolled out to Android.
    HeissRod said:
    This should be the small update that iPhone received last week, but wasn't yet rolled out to Android.
    This is correct, the Android update went through yesterday, however as with the iPhone update there is nothing new in it for the players.
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    Downloaded the last update. Free car upgrades still don't work quite often (ad doesn't even launch). Have to restart the game regularly to have them work again (for some time).
    Also happens with the free gold.

Yama_san said:
    Downloaded the last update. Free car upgrades still don't work quite often (ad doesn't even launch). Have to restart the game regularly to have them work again (for some time).
    This has been my experience for well over a year.  It did not start with this update.
    HeissRod said:
    Yama_san said:
    This has been my experience for well over a year.  It did not start with this update.

For me it started after the RQ change update. Really annoying
    HeissRod said:
    Yama_san said:
    For me it started after the RQ change update. Really annoying
    You're telling me.  Every time a car update fails to do anything, I restart the app.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummm...

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummm...

Ouch. Is that the bug where it displays 200 and then right at the end, just before it displays the results, it drops back to 199? Happens all the time on test bowl.

Hope it doesn't hurt your chances at the McLaren.
    O__VER said:
    Ummm...

Ouch. Is that the bug where it displays 200 and then right at the end, just before it displays the results, it drops back to 199? Happens all the time on test bowl.

Didn't notice it coming down to 199 actually. I'm putting a fuse in, we'll see if that's enough
  • AdxREAdxRE Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Ummm...

Didn't notice it coming down to 199 actually. I'm putting a fuse in, we'll see if that's enough
    My 663 tuned one did 200MPH. You may want to see if 633 or 363 does the trick.
    AdxRE said:
    O__VER said:
    Ummm...

My 663 tuned one did 200MPH. You may want to see if 633 or 363 does the trick.
    363 was enough
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26
    Any idea when the issue with ads will be fixed? Starting to get annoying to close the app/change google ads ID/start the app again 3 times per day, also losing all free car upgrades (because I don't want to do this more than 3 times per day...)...
    Overfill is hitting hard again, it's like you're balancing unemployment and inflation with this issue. My Stand Out bracket is already 20% over the limit, which is rather bad considering it's awarding a car needed to progress in the challenge.

There was no fix for the server/bracket issue, just a change in few parameters how people get distributed over brackets.
    Obviously this isnt working, as it screws many players that join well in time, see above.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 663 ✭✭✭
    Same here. And it is still 27hrs to run
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Dmitri. We'll keep you on.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 2 is always 10 people or? 
    greddy said:
    Tier 2 is always 10 people or? 
    8 people. T2 is now between 3rd and 12th place.

Thanks for the quick action, I really like the way things tend to be handled now, hope it'll stay this way