Information: Club Events

Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
edited May 7 in General Discussion

Good Afternoon!

I've shared this info in the Club Events will be down due to update thread, but to ensure all forum users see this message, I'm posting here too.

When we released the information about Club Events going down for the update transition, we read through your passionate discussions and feedback about this happening.
Club Events were down for the update transition period of around 27 hours.  For anyone whose multiplier was active at 10am on May 6th, we have extended these active reward doublers by 36 hours.

Additionally, we are still honouring the previously announced offer, the doubler will be 50% off, 249 gold for the next week, giving everyone a chance to get in on the deal.

Further, we’re running four bonus events this weekend so everyone can get in deep in the new RQ system:

This weekend’s events:
  • Lamborghini Urus Finals
  • Land Roving Mixed
  • King of the Mountain
  • Way Back When

This weekend’s bonus events:

• The Low End
  • Racing Spirit
  • Supermix
  • Open Streets

- Top Drives Team

Comments

• greddygreddy Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 people bracket... 
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 121 ✭✭
    @Hutch_Katie
    Thank you, I appreciate that. 
  • binnerbinner Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    500 people bracket... 
    So many plastic packs up for grabs. Mega inflation of Honda beats incoming 
  • 0171801718 Posts: 369 ✭✭✭
    Hey @Hutch_Katie, I'm gonna enjoy this fruit bowl and will surely tell my friends about it! Thank you.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
    Thank you !
  • thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    Very awesome!
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 61 ✭✭
    as much as I like the changes, but is there any chance you guys plan some kind of clubs revamp? been playing for 8 months now and Id say most of the players just spam the 5 races and dont really care about the outcome.
    It gets so frustrating that I dont really care anymore either if its a W or L....the clubs idea of having some sort of  pvp is great, but man, it could be so much more fun with some changes where players had motivation to actually put effort in it.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D3nzello said:
    as much as I like the changes, but is there any chance you guys plan some kind of clubs revamp? been playing for 8 months now and Id say most of the players just spam the 5 races and dont really care about the outcome.
    It gets so frustrating that I dont really care anymore either if its a W or L....the clubs idea of having some sort of  pvp is great, but man, it could be so much more fun with some changes where players had motivation to actually put effort in it.
    Carful what you wish for. Clubs is profitable the way it is. The reason players are spamming 5 tickets is to gain quick easy money and open packs. I don't think anyone is playing clubs because they find it fun to be a team. Clubs is a means to an end to improve your garage. That's the fun part, if they change anything for the greater good of team play I doubt it'll remain as profitable for the people actually playing it and benefiting from the current structure. 
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited May 16
    binner said:
    D3nzello said:
    Carful what you wish for. Clubs is profitable the way it is. The reason players are spamming 5 tickets is to gain quick easy money and open packs. I don't think anyone is playing clubs because they find it fun to be a team. Clubs is a means to an end to improve your garage. That's the fun part, if they change anything for the greater good of team play I doubt it'll remain as profitable for the people actually playing it and benefiting from the current structure. 

it is profitable for those who have time to play 12+h/day (which I assume are the majority)...but for the relatively casual and "new" player who likes the competitve nature and wants to enjoy that mode it is frustrating.
    its only purpose (as of now) is to provide f2p folks a way to open packs, and thats what bothers me, it should be more of an excitement based mode where you log in, play for an hour and actually have a shot to beat the teams. dont know about you, but I am very competitive and hate losing!

but yeah, you said it, ppl dont play clubs because its fun, thats why Hutch should maybe consider changing something.
  • baestbaest Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭
    D3nzello said:
    binner said:
    D3nzello said:

it is profitable for those who have time to play 12+h/day (which I assume are the majority)...but for the relatively casual and "new" player who likes the competitve nature and wants to enjoy that mode it is frustrating.
    its only purpose (as of now) is to provide f2p folks a way to open packs, and thats what bothers me, it should be more of an excitement based mode where you log in, play for an hour and actually have a shot to beat the teams. dont know about you, but I am very competitive and hate losing!

but yeah, you said it, ppl dont play clubs because its fun, thats why Hutch should maybe consider changing something.
    The monotonous racing is boring. Clubs need an incentive to work toward each week/season, gratification upon ticking off each challenge or something, few extra gold... something at all.
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 373 ✭✭✭
    3rd most of the time, sometimes 2nd. My team sux (as i do^^)...
    Other people just swimming with there goos teams, collecting more gold and money.
    I wish we could change the team every weak. So this thing should balance itself and its about luck if you win or lose. Now its pretty sure i will lose...