Fair play

Hi dear hutch 
I have an alliance of 5 people against me alone in scuderia event on top 10 positions, they attack just me and let other players in peace, how can we play in such conditions ? 
 In this screen you see chris the leader of the alliance he insulted me on messenger and i can join a screen for that too, with him player in position 2 and 3 and 4 and 6.

Tnx for your help. 

Comments

• Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 282 ✭✭✭
    Cooping is a pretty common thing here...
    If he really insulted you for no reason you should get in contact with the support in game
  • AnnihilatorixAnnihilatorix Posts: 28
    Tnx for your answer robbie, how can i reach support ? 
    Go in game
    Klick on settings (upper left)
    Klick on support
    And then message 
    Did that but just got automatic response
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    You have to wait a bit. I think you should get an answer the next 24 hours if you asked them in english.
    Ok.. Tnx all guys
    You have to wait a bit. I think you should get an answer the next 24 hours if you asked them in english.
    Bro its sunday
    Nothing will happen
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    Oups, sorry. Forgot which day today is. :D You are right.
     :#  :#:#
    Now the entire top ten is against me exept 7,8 and 9... How one man, i mean chris because he is the leader of this shame alliance, how just one man can convince everybody to do that ?? Im shocked  s

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might as well post the insult, since it was mentioned
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now the entire top ten is against me exept 7,8 and 9... How one man, i mean chris because he is the leader of this shame alliance, how just one man can convince everybody to do that ?? Im shocked  s
    Often people will contact those in their bracket on Facebook either directly or in the Group on there. I filter my messages on FB and have about 20 requests just sitting there over the last 2 years of people trying to contact me to help/avoid them etc.

Your best choice may be to sit in 12-15th and then play hard for last 10 minutes or so. That is sometimes only way to beat a group of players like that.
    HeissRod said:
    Might as well post the insult, since it was mentioned
    Its a long conversation but if needed from hutch ill do i screen it. 
    Often people will contact those in their bracket on Facebook either directly or in the Group on there. I filter my messages on FB and have about 20 requests just sitting there over the last 2 years of people trying to contact me to help/avoid them etc.

Your best choice may be to sit in 12-15th and then play hard for last 10 minutes or so. That is sometimes only way to beat a group of players like that.
    Yahbi agree and i keep my distance now until the last minutes... Tnx
    Are they protecting anyone or just not hitting each other?
    Yah.. They play as a team and take orders from chris the first dont know how i beated him easy with my hand but now its a wall between me and him.. Every time i climb to 9 or 8 i found someone in 6 waiting for me.. And hitting me instantly its insane hhhh
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this AS or US server?
    Simple solution to this would be the ability to select a username. This way friends can still recognize, but the overwhelming FB stalking/cooping would slow down a bit.
    @hutch_dmitri , thats one for your next teammeeting, the name thing annoys many, we just stopped ranting about it ;).
    edited May 24
    If he really did harass you for no reason, that's something you take to support or private message a dev, not put on the public forum for all to see.
    He said the guy insulted him.  For all we know, he initiated the conversation out of frustration and the guy responded in kind.  Information is too vague here.

Besides, Hutch isn't really responsible for what happens outside of their platform.  That's like complaining to Activision, because you got into a verbal altercation with another Call of Duty player on a street corner.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If everyone in the top 10 is attacking him as he says, it stands to reason that his hand must be worse than theirs, and if his hand is the one they all can comfortably beat then that's what'll happen. Unfortunate for him but if people above you can beat you to make s gap then that's what they'll do.
  • aelburtaelburt Posts: 76 ✭✭✭
    Finally somenone who post something! things are going like this everytime, and this is so bad! everyone could have possibilities to win something. Ok doing teammating, but with only 2-3 peoples or u only will break the bracket! This happend to me 2 times. I had 2 good hands in 2 finals, but for some reason, people form 5 to 10 pushed me off.. just because i didnt know them. 

Hutch must do something for fix it! Try to cover names, change them everytime... its impossible that in everyfinals, if you font know noone means that u cant win NOTHING!
  • aelburtaelburt Posts: 76 ✭✭✭
    If everyone in the top 10 is attacking him as he says, it stands to reason that his hand must be worse than theirs, and if his hand is the one they all can comfortably beat then that's what'll happen. Unfortunate for him but if people above you can beat you to make s gap then that's what they'll do.
    It's false. Even if his hand is better, those above him if they only attack him will always be down allowing the others to go up. 5-6 vs 1 is impossible to manage.
    aelburt said:
    It's false. Even if his hand is better, those above him if they only attack him will always be down allowing the others to go up. 5-6 vs 1 is impossible to manage.
    Tnx for your comment, its true its very hard to manage 6 people in same time and yes 2 of them i cant beat but others 4 i win them and they do too, for how its my hand to answer milewski1015, i say hutch if want ti investigate can see that clearly, and why i put that here in public its just as is said before by aelburt its just something i cant understand, where is the challenge and the fun if the ranking is fixed by this way..?!!! 
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    Something should be done against cooperating. TopDrives is a game for individual players not supposed to be played in teams.
    The community part is of course nice but the help between players shouldn't go further than tips and advices.

I never got hit by such coop (or at least I never noticed), but even if I know it's a strategy in place also here, it is unfair for lot of players who don't play this way or who are not part of any forum or community (or who just don't have friends playing the game).
    Also, whales already have big advantages, and those players almost playing professionally are getting one more here.
    Yama_san i agree its the point, for now they seem relaxed there attacks are normal and acceptebale, anyway if that change im ready to spend thosends of golds to secure my top ten, wanted to play this event like those before but that what i have and must deal with it. 
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teamplay is One of the few reasons why I am still playing this game. It is so much fun and challenging, to build up a team communicating and caring for each other...As I can see from your bracket, there is not really a team against you as they dont have a big gap between them and you...
    Dabigp said:
    Teamplay is One of the few reasons why I am still playing this game. It is so much fun and challenging, to build up a team communicating and caring for each other...As I can see from your bracket, there is not really a team against you as they dont have a big gap between them and you...
    Hi, im not against teamp play and yes its fun, but when a team focus in just one player and this team is 6 members and let the two others in top ten in peace its not normal, and dont forget that i spent gold to keep contact. 
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    Hi, im not against teamp play and yes its fun, but when a team focus in just one player and this team is 6 members and let the two others in top ten in peace its not normal, and dont forget that i spent gold to keep contact. 
    Probably the other 2 guys hands are stronger than theirs, and they just cant beat them and your hand is weakest?
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    I see @Fortress in there. Maybe he can say whether there is a plot against you...

im in this bracket also - every time I get close to top 10 I get knocked back 
  • PytchblakkPytchblakk Posts: 4
    I am Chris Spicer, the alleged leader of an alliance from, well, let's call it Tatooine...My Sith have pledged allegiance to me...I use the force to manipulate those around me...

BWAH HAHAHA...

Seriously, this guy is upset because he was asked to join a group of us??? He begged and cried, and no I am not a leader, in fact you crybaby is the one who approached us...