Silver Screen Challenge

15678911»

Comments

  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe not quite a Moby, but the similarity of having a high RQ car be given away a lot making it almost common place.

    They're not exactly on par, of course.
  • Automotive_GamingAutomotive_Gaming Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know what can beat the Aston Martin DB11 on rainy fast circuit round 21? I think it’s only the hellcat maxed at 699 or another DB11 with upgrades. This is annoying because most people wouldn’t want to max a hellcat 699 when it’s a drag car. 
  • RawelRawel Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Benbenx2 said:
    Does anyone know what can beat the Aston Martin DB11 on rainy fast circuit round 21? I think it’s only the hellcat maxed at 699 or another DB11 with upgrades. This is annoying because most people wouldn’t want to max a hellcat 699 when it’s a drag car. 
    r8 spyder...
  • adms87adms87 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    3 hollywood CF 3 Countach...I quit...
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Benbenx2 said:
    Does anyone know what can beat the Aston Martin DB11 on rainy fast circuit round 21? I think it’s only the hellcat maxed at 699 or another DB11 with upgrades. This is annoying because most people wouldn’t want to max a hellcat 699 when it’s a drag car. 

    I've heard 699 and 969 DB10 beats it. I have 1.5 hrs left on my fuse to 699 so I can provide an exact time then
  • Automotive_GamingAutomotive_Gaming Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    Ok I have a hellcat at 336 so might just leave it and focus on other events. So close yet so far, 2 rounds away. 😭😢
  • moxmossmoxmoss Posts: 2
    699 DB10 beats the Aston Martin DB11 on rainy fast circuit round 21.

    The 969 does NOT.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 31
    adms87 said:
    3 hollywood CF 3 Countach...I quit...
    9 Hollywood CF.  8 URs and a useless epic Camaro SS.   :(
    Post edited by HeissRod on
  • aelburtaelburt Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    So they changed r21-22 and not r17 with that Giulia? Really? 
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    moxmoss said:
    699 DB10 beats the Aston Martin DB11 on rainy fast circuit round 21.

    The 969 does NOT.
    Good to know, thanks for the clarification. 

  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aelburt said:
    So they changed r21-22 and not r17 with that Giulia? Really? 
    Round 21 hasn't changed, its only round 22 that has.
  • RuvlaRuvla Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    edited May 31
    Benbenx2 said:
    Ruvla said:
    Benbenx2 said:
    Ruvla said:
    Well, my hand that let me pass 21 was not helping in 22. So my vote to those, saying that it is incorrect, that 22 is the same in terms of difficulties as 21.
    What was your hand for R21?
    Guilia S, won GT40 and lower b cars
    How did you beat the Aston on fast circuit?
    Guilia 669
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    edited May 31
    Hello,
    cant beat round 14. From now i have to use some nice duplicates to fuse i to my best silver screen, but i doubt it will beat the alfa? What do you think?

    Its still a full second slower.
    And what about round 15, any chance? Id really like to get that gt40.
    Allways placed t1 and t2, opened like 10 or more silver screen packs plus two silver screen cf, but only trash...

  • poldeeepoldeee Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Even maxed SS won't beat alfa.. I passed the round with loss against it, I put Camaro on 2nd race and got just enough points in hillclimb to win. 
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Which hand did you use?
  • poldeeepoldeee Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited May 31
    332 Z8 on hillclimb and 323 both skylines. Camaro and Nissan won by 60ish points on races 2 and 3 and Z8 enough for tight win. Race 1 I lost and slalom win for 50pts.
    I stopped at round 18 can't beat DB11 on 1/2mile :neutral:
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭
    Even though I got all of these beauties, it’s not enough for round 21. I read a previous comment on how this game is gambling - and I agree with it. I think that this game has gone to a point that I am way too addicted (even though it’s just virtual cards with 2D images of cars on them). This challenge was very fun though, and it was the first time in a long time that something was really very difficult in this game.
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    edited May 31
    What...a... f*****g... lame... week!

    I opened every silver screen premium pack (only one t3 in between), even bought 2 cf, sold like 15 maxed c class cars to buy ceramics. Sacrificed 12 high rq B-class cars (not really food)- i wanted that GT40 so much.
    What did i get? The bulldog.
    Never had such a bad streak. Opened like 40-50 ceramics and silver screen premiums, got 2 B food cars and tons of duplicates, triplicates....
    Of course only b food in the 2 CFs...

    So disappointed...

    edit:
    My garage is flooded by c-food.
    got the 10 slots and another 10 bundled with the silver Screen Cf and still cant manage them.
    almost no B left to max,  no money...

    Post edited by KrDalle on
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 423 ✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    Even though I got all of these beauties, it’s not enough for round 21. I read a previous comment on how this game is gambling - and I agree with it. I think that this game has gone to a point that I am way too addicted (even though it’s just virtual cards with 2D images of cars on them). This challenge was very fun though, and it was the first time in a long time that something was really very difficult in this game.
    pretty sure i've seen one person's tutorial on ingame forum on how to do it without legendaries, it was possible with Aston, Hellcat and Ford GT

    Aston had to be maxed, Hellcat close to max and Ford also near max
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    Even though I got all of these beauties, it’s not enough for round 21. I read a previous comment on how this game is gambling - and I agree with it. I think that this game has gone to a point that I am way too addicted (even though it’s just virtual cards with 2D images of cars on them). This challenge was very fun though, and it was the first time in a long time that something was really very difficult in this game.
    Would have killed for your Aston or Hellcat
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 31
    KrDalle said:
    What...a... f*****g... lame... week!

    I opened every silver screen premium pack (only one t3 in between), even bought 2 cf, sold like 15 maxed c class cars to buy ceramics. Sacrificed 12 high rq B-class cars (not really food)- i wanted that GT40 so much.
    What did i get? The bulldog.
    Never had such a bad streak. Opened like 40-50 ceramics and silver screen premiums, got 2 B food cars and tons of duplicates, triplicates....
    Of course only b food in the 2 CFs...

    So disappointed...
    I did very similarly, I won all 14 of the silver screen premiums. I got slightly better drops in the form of three countaches and a Skyline R33 but didn't manage to get the GT40.

    It happens and I'm not too bothered about this.

    The only thing I am disappointed in is that they made the hellcat the key car. In an event like this where there's a wide latitude in the tag list and challenge construction why choose a car that has already helped owners get to the top of events instead of one that has gathered fewer previous rewards?
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KrDalle said:
    What...a... f*****g... lame... week!

    I opened every silver screen premium pack (only one t3 in between), even bought 2 cf, sold like 15 maxed c class cars to buy ceramics. Sacrificed 12 high rq B-class cars (not really food)- i wanted that GT40 so much.
    What did i get? The bulldog.
    Never had such a bad streak. Opened like 40-50 ceramics and silver screen premiums, got 2 B food cars and tons of duplicates, triplicates....
    Of course only b food in the 2 CFs...

    So disappointed...
    I did very similarly, I won all 14 of the silver screen premiums. I got slightly better drops in the form of three countaches and a Skyline R33 but didn't manage to get the GT40.

    It happens and I'm not too bothered about this.

    The only thing I am disappointed in is that they made the hellcat the key car. In an event like this where there's a wide latitude in the tag list and challenge construction why choose a car that has already helped owners get to the top of events instead of one that has gathered fewer previous rewards?
    Fully agree. And again now in after party hellcat is key.
    Should be called Hellcat owner week, would be more accurate.
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    Even though I got all of these beauties, it’s not enough for round 21. I read a previous comment on how this game is gambling - and I agree with it. I think that this game has gone to a point that I am way too addicted (even though it’s just virtual cards with 2D images of cars on them). This challenge was very fun though, and it was the first time in a long time that something was really very difficult in this game.
    pretty sure i've seen one person's tutorial on ingame forum on how to do it without legendaries, it was possible with Aston, Hellcat and Ford GT

    Aston had to be maxed, Hellcat close to max and Ford also near max
    Yeah I already have a maxed Hellcat, and I got the DB10 in the final 30 minutes which meant that I didn't have enough time or gold to continue upgrading (because I saw that a 033 DB10 beat the DB11).
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Fully agree. And again now in after party hellcat is key.
    Should be called Hellcat owner week, would be more accurate.

    well, the one guy running TDs PR on youtubes had the most fun I assume ^^

Sign In or Register to comment.