Silver Screen Challenge

Comments

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and the 15x CF silver screen arrive... as i wrote hours ago... they only want $$$$ and you spend money but you did't have the certainty of 100%  to win this Aston S
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round 19, for the CF (after the Ford GT40 round).
    28.55 is the time for the DB11 in race 3.

Does anyone know the 1/2 mile drag time for the DB10 in race 4?  With a 996 BMW Z8 win?
  • adms87adms87 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    I haven't got to R19 yet, but does the Z8 996 beat the DB10?
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Does anyone know the 1/2 mile drag time for the DB10 in race 4?  With a 996 BMW Z8 win?
    Highly doubt it, 95 mra vs 79 on 1/2m
    edited May 28
    TD42792 said:
    HeissRod said:

Highly doubt it, 95 mra vs 79 on 1/2m
    That's what I thought and was afraid of.  This may be the round where I stop, as I only have 1 Hellcat and no Legendaries.  Oh well.  Three prize cars is a good run. :)

P.S.  No complaining here. ;)
  • CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Posts: 144 ✭✭✭

Well I got the Ford GT.... but not really a chance to get the CF and anything after that with that monster opponent deck... but it was a nice ride.... enjoyed it more than the usual weekly challenge
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    DB10's time on 1/2 mile is 18.40 (Round 19)
    Tbh have no Hellcat and only 1 SS Legendary. Bit insulting that Hutch released 15 Silver Screen CFs knowing that the majority of players won't get the necessary cars. I bought two and got the Epic Subaru Impreza twice. What a scam. 
    I refuse to invest into 14 more CFs (bought the 1599 offer and the normal 1599 SS CFs that came today) just to get a mediocre Epic and then get pissed off again when I don't have a specific car for later rounds. 
  • JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭✭
    332 Z8

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaguarDTM said:
    Confirms what we thought then, z8 996 does it in 18:95
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need 2 cars out of either the 4 legendaries, the epic Aston which needs to be upgraded or the hellcat that needs to be upgraded, to get through this round right?
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭
    As soon as I looked at the list of silver screen cars at the start of this events my though was 'oh no, there's a hellcat on it. We're bound to need that at some point'.

I just hoped it would be after the GT40 and my three epics (Skyline, Impreza, 911) could win me that. 

Has anyone got the half mile time for the Countach? I suspect it's not half a second faster than the Z8 until you get to 1 mile. 
  • JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭✭
    323 Countach LP400S
    1/2 mile 19:65
    TD42792 said:
    JaguarDTM said:
    Confirms what we thought then, z8 996 does it in 18:95
    Damn, I am out :( at least I got the GT40 which according to everyone's opinion is useless...
    What about GT40 against DB10? GT40 has almost the same MRA than Z8 but is 0.3s faster from 0-60mph. Anyone has a maxed GT40 to test?
    I don't know about a 996 tune, but someone on Facebook posted a time for a 699 GT40 and it only ran 18.61.  A 996 probably runs around 18.51; which is still 0.11 too slow.
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    If anyone has the time for a 996 ford gt40 please post it :)
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    before I bother wasting extremely rare epic food, will a single fuse on the DB11 either 363 or 633 beat the time of 28.55 posted by the DB11 in hutch's hand
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaguarDTM said:
    Tbh have no Hellcat and only 1 SS Legendary. Bit insulting that Hutch released 15 Silver Screen CFs knowing that the majority of players won't get the necessary cars. I bought two and got the Epic Subaru Impreza twice. What a scam. 
    I refuse to invest into 14 more CFs (bought the 1599 offer and the normal 1599 SS CFs that came today) just to get a mediocre Epic and then get pissed off again when I don't have a specific car for later rounds. 
    You got two Epics in two packs and are complaining? I wish I had your terrible, terrible, terrible luck.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28
    before I bother wasting extremely rare epic food, will a single fuse on the DB11 either 363 or 633 beat the time of 28.55 posted by the DB11 in hutch's hand
    -Deleted-
    Sorry, I did read DB10..
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    no prob's.... it's a dilemma, I only have 3 epics that are spare duplicate, if a single fuse of my  S81 DB11 isn't enough to beat 28.55 then it's not worth doing it
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Hellcat 333 is enough to win race 3, barely but enough. For race 4 I have to use the giulia qf, and then I have nothing left to beat the hellcat in race 5.
    Such ironic... not able to beat a drag car on a kart circuit...
    mikes said:
    JaguarDTM said:
    You got two Epics in two packs and are complaining? I wish I had your terrible, terrible, terrible luck.
    I'm complaining because I already had that car. Didn't need to use it, and it won't help me for this challenge. I could use it as food for my Guilia but I need 3 more Epics just to beat the DB11. Just eugh 
    Like you would be mad too if you spent nearly 3200 gold for 2 CFs hoping for something that can beat the DB11 or DB10 (that's what those packs were right Hutch. Spend more money to keep pushing for this challenge) but instead you got 2 useless Epics in two packs that you'll never use and have better cars that you'd will use, but they're not good enough to beat Round 19. It just pisses me off that I spent 3000+ gold to get 2 cars that aren't the very specific cars I need nor would be helpful as fuse food because of a lack of 3 other fuse cars. 
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    edited May 28
    2,5 years after
    52K trophees
    2 CF bought with nothing usefull unside
    i didn't fuse any of the cars required, i can't even reach round 19
    nice job Hutch
    Why the CF are AFTER these **** stages ??? 
  • pSikpSik Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    Need 2 fuses in giulia qf, right?
    Or 1 fuse in a db11?

This is nuts, 99.9% of players wont be able to pass this, lol.

I couldnt believe my luck when today I got a db11 from one of the T1 ceramic premiums (probably over 6 months this hasnt happened). Coupled with a giulia qf I already had, I thought it was in the bag. 2 of the best Silver Screen draggers.... but noooooo. Quite amusing
    The Giulia already has one fuse in it (its 633) and cannot beat the DB11, as it does 28.80 for mile and 28.55 needed. I am pondering to fuse but really was not looking to use Epics in something that could move down from Legendary to Epic at some point. Decided to wait and see what the final rounds are before any decisions. If they are easier I will commit, if not I probably won't. 
    Oh wow, so a giulia qf needs to be 96x or 69x to beat it? Insane.
    Certainly not going to put 9 epics in one of the lowest legendaries for this, I fully agree.

Let’s see what the next rounds are indeed, am doing the same. Let’s hope someone can pass this and tell us...

So basically people need either a nearly maxed giulia qf, a db 11 with 1 (or 2?) fuse, a maxed hellcat (the right one) or a maxed db10 to get a CF? It doesnt make sense.
    I am not sure if 933 would work for the Giulia. It will be close I feel. 

I am actually fine with how they have done this. I think it is a great challenge. To have me deciding on whether to upgrade/fuse or not is another part of it and I like that. I do really really hope they do not make it easier because people complain (already happening on IGF). 

I was also going to stop once I got to 5 x Jaguars, but now I probably won't as there is that chance the silver screen packs may offer be something. 
    933 Giulia runs the same 1 mile time as the DB11.
    It has to be 393 to win (don't have into if 663 wins)
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    it's just a P2W game, nothing more

they just need money, but not mine
    hifichris said:
    Why the CF are AFTER these **** stages ??? 
    Because the stages are designed so that the prize car helps you in the next stage
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    Does someone have the time from round 19: Dodge at Kart, the last race