• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    Does someone have the time from round 19: Dodge at Kart, the last race

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, round 19 is excessively hard 👎
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    binner said:
    JaguarDTM said:
    Like you would be mad too if you spent nearly 3200 gold for 2 CFs hoping for something that can beat the DB11 or DB10 (that's what those packs were right Hutch. Spend more money to keep pushing for this challenge) but instead you got 2 useless Epics in two packs that you'll never use and have better cars that you'd will use, but they're not good enough to beat Round 19. It just pisses me off that I spent 3000+ gold to get 2 cars that aren't the very specific cars I need nor would be helpful as fuse food because of a lack of 3 other fuse cars. 
    I spent 6999 gold with the same hope. 
    i don't want to click on "lol" but sorry for you...
  • binnerbinner Posts: 729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    binner said:
    JaguarDTM said:
    Like you would be mad too if you spent nearly 3200 gold for 2 CFs hoping for something that can beat the DB11 or DB10 (that's what those packs were right Hutch. Spend more money to keep pushing for this challenge) but instead you got 2 useless Epics in two packs that you'll never use and have better cars that you'd will use, but they're not good enough to beat Round 19. It just pisses me off that I spent 3000+ gold to get 2 cars that aren't the very specific cars I need nor would be helpful as fuse food because of a lack of 3 other fuse cars. 
    I spent 6999 gold with the same hope. 
    i don't want to click on "lol" but sorry for you...
    That's okay laugh away. I feel your sentiment atm and this will hopefully be the last time I spend money in here as well. 
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    Can any maxed B car beat the HELL CAT
  • JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭✭
    Here is my 233 DB9

• 0liver770liver77 Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    I win race 1-4, but loose race 5.
    The Dodge takes 38:53 at Kart and my Camaro SS (at 333) is at 38:88
    I wonder how many fuses are necasarry or if its posible to beat the Dodge with at maxed Camaro SS at all?

I tried all my B cars. None of them is fast enough. Even all my A cars are loosing. Only my Hellcat wins, but I need them for the drags. And I don't have any S car.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    I wonder how many fuses are necasarry or if its posible to beat the Dodge with at maxed Camaro SS at all?

use your nissan ;)
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Yup, round 19 is excessively hard 👎

come on... not complain! :D:D you have 15 CF to try the lucky and win this Aston
  • MalaniMalani Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Final round....

mauro07 said:
    0liver77 said:

use your nissan ;)
    The Nissan takes 38:60. A little bit behind the Dodge ;-)

• SquadalaSquadala Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    Did Anyone beat 19 yet? What is the last 3 rounds after? Is it really easy or you need epic hands again to beat all rounds?
    Malani said:
    Final round....

BTW I didn't beat it. My R34 lost against the Camaro. Others won.
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 423 ✭✭✭
    damn so basically 2 legendaries and 3 epics needed (probably all 3 need to be maxed)
    would a 699 Nissan R34 be fast enough to beat hellcat ..  compared to R33 at 333 it is 0.21secs faster R34 @ 39.75 to R33 @ 39.96. is it worth trying to upgrade it....??
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Malani said:
    Final round....

Wow that's harsh..
    Cant beat round 17 so I'm stuck with the bulldog.

But to be fair, it's like a tri series finals, where only the best hands win the prize car.
    And we got lots of fun events + prizeboards + prizeboards / prizecars from the challenge so I can't complain.
  • SquadalaSquadala Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    Ok so last one is impossible. Good to know, no need to waste a fuse for round 19 then.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The final round 22 has no car resrictions, its a freeroll. Heres my hand for 21 in order, just trash in both CF. Great challenge! Accepted.

• hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 423 ✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    that Camaro is 111 (or 333 if you are using up to 9 system)?

if yes then i could see it beating Dodge, maybe at 222 (or 666)

probably not worth it if you don't have legendaries because you'll get CF and then get stuck at next level
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    would a 699 Nissan R34 be fast enough to beat hellcat ..  compared to R33 at 333 it is 0.21secs faster R34 @ 39.75 to R33 @ 39.96. is it worth trying to upgrade it....??
    I have a 969 R34.  What track time do you need?
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final two rounds:

Aston MRA 102.77
    Hi HeissRod,

looking at trying to beat the time of 38.53 Karting Circuit that the Hellcat clocks in round 19
  • RuvlaRuvla Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    The final round 22 has no car resrictions, its a freeroll. Heres my hand for 21 in order, just trash in both CF. Great challenge! Accepted.

How did you place your hand against opponent?
    Post edited by Ruvla on
    Any ideas what tune a GT40 would need to be to beat the Camaro SS on hairpin round in the final round?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi HeissRod,

looking at trying to beat the time of 38.53 Karting Circuit that the Hellcat clocks in round 19

Thanks
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT THE ****! Last stage had open requirements and i know people that colelcted the car easily. Now it changed to 5x silver and no way can finish it