Silver Screen Challenge

Comments

• MalaniMalani Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    WHAT THE ****! Last stage had open requirements and i know people that colelcted the car easily. Now it changed to 5x silver and no way can finish it
    It was always 5x Silver Screen when I looked at it. Would be far far too easy if unrestricted.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Dmitri is that true that the final round was originally no car restrictions and it's been changed after people managed to get it? If so that's so out of order!
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    Finally managed to get the Bulldog (and the Ceramic just after).

Times to beat and cars I needed if useful for anyone:

1) 1:17:20 - Porsche 911 Carrera (6.3.3) - gives +91
    2) 168 mph - Aston Martin DB9 (9.6.3)
    3) 0:32:78 - Lambo Miura (9.6.9)
    4) 0:13:46 - BMW Z8 (9.3.0)
    5) 0:23:58 - Nissan 350Z (9.6.9)

Had to "waste" lot of rare food (15 cars) for the DB9 and the Z8, but that's fine I guess.
    Was fun overall, and not much regret for not being able to get GT40 and more, seeing the ridiculous hands that are needed and that even most of you guys couldn't go for it.
  • poldeeepoldeee Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    @DrizztSalvatore @0liver77
    Karting circuit:
    R34 @323 - 38:36
    SS @223 (don't ask me why lol) - 37:71

Sadly those are my only epics :(
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Dmitri is that true that the final round was originally no car restrictions and it's been changed after people managed to get it? If so that's so out of order!
    Heres the proof (as you can see it was possible to enter without silver screen cars)

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malani said:
    Heres the proof (as you can see it was possible to enter without silver screen cars)

Wow, that is a serious shocker! Should be an easy remedy for this though - everyone who has the one 77 already, take it away and make them play the final round again.
    Are you looking for more of an outcry?
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The final round 22 has no car resrictions, its a freeroll. Heres my hand for 21 in order, just trash in both CF. Great challenge! Accepted.

Didn't age well.. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch can check my account and publish here if anyone doubts my post. And i know several people that collected their legend instead of stupid me playing around with a farmhand, thinking the last (former) easy round was a gift from Hutch.
    Reopening the Reqs for round 22 would be a fair move , as it is now, people got it really easy while others need to put in high end fuses to be able, or miss at all.
  • SquadalaSquadala Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    Ohh Hutch, Get your **** together. You messed up soo many times this year.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could anyone run a 969 or 699 hellcat on Monaco 1, race 3? Thanks 
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    I need help,i won all jags till the begining,noone answered me on my reach to hutch,how is this possible
  • juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    edited May 29

I don't like to tag devs on forums if it's not a really important matter, but this is one of them. So @Hutch_Katie , you are around here very often, and @Hutch_Tim you haven't beent tagged, so I call you too. I honestly think that this was a really bad desicion, an unhonest practice, and with all respect we ask you to undo this change. Not because I can't complete the challenge (I'm actually at round 17, struggling to win it), neither because I want the challenge to be easier, but because that's not how things are done. You should had had either, inform the change before being aplied (like that challenge, where round 3 was so hard that you informed and changed it) or don't make any change at all, accept your errors and let a bigger amount of player get the prize car. I can argue if it's correct or not to reduce the difficulty of round, but not the opposite, not make it harder, that's a filthy move from you, a fault of respect to players. I'm not threatening you, nothing like that, I'm just trying to open your eyes and let you see that this is one fo the worst things you've ever done in the 3 yeas I've been playing this game.
  • PashaPasha Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Round 19, for the CF (after the Ford GT40 round).
    28.55 is the time for the DB11 in race 3.

Need 2 fuses in giulia qf, right?
    Or 1 fuse in a db11?

This is nuts, 99.9% of players wont be able to pass this, lol.

I couldnt believe my luck when today I got a db11 from one of the T1 ceramic premiums (probably over 6 months this hasnt happened). Coupled with a giulia qf I already had, I thought it was in the bag. 2 of the best Silver Screen draggers.... but noooooo. Quite amusing
    My Giulia QF is 336 and it Wins agains other QF.
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    This whole challenge is just absolutely ridiculous. Like, I understand some difficulty. Not every player should get a smooth ride through the challenge. But these rounds are just ridiculously hard, requiring you to have 3-4 key cars just to get it, and requiring you to have said key cars upgraded just to scrape by (hell there's a nearly maxed DB11 in one of the rounds, if you don't have a Murcie or a maxed DB11/Guilia you're screwed). And instead of reducing the difficulty a bit so that at least some older players/P2Ws can get through, you hand out 15 CFs just for us to buy, because y'all want to capitalize on this major issue to get some money out of the players. And to add insult to injury, the final round didn't have any requirements but then y'all changed it hella quick, whilst there's a lot of players who managed to get the One-77 without even needing Silver Screen cars. At least make it fair and keep that requirement for the rest of the players who played the challenge fairly and now they get enraged that people can swoop in with non-SS cars and get it while we have to upgrade our cars further just to get it because we were a few minutes late. I expected difficultly, but this is on a different scale. 
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    Final thing: GG to y'all who maxed the DB11 before it went Legendary. Y'all got lucky. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    To preface, I think that this challenge was an amazing idea and was a nice change of pace. Credit to Hutch for that. While I understand that the challenge has to be difficult (we are getting a very good legendary car), round 22 and some other rounds late rounds seem to be a way too difficult without certain epics and legendaries. In round 22, there's three epics and two legendaries that we have to go against. Plus, two of the epics are the best epics with this tag. The other is mediocre but it's tuned in a way where none of the URs win against it. There are other epics with this tag that could be semi tuned up and may allow some of us with fully upgraded URs to have a chance to win the car.

Basically you need to be incredibly lucky and pull a legendary with this tag and fill the rest of the hand with fully to partially maxed epics (depending on the epic that is pulled) to win this car or buy a lot packs. I just wish the URs could have been more useful in later rounds instead of being generally useless. You still have to buy packs to get URs and then you need to have the fuse material to upgrade them. It's not completely a walk in the park imo. 
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    Thank you all for screenshots, now I know is pointless to waste gold on CF, completely 0 chances to get the aston.
    Anyway, for round 19...

G-Force test - time to beat 23:20

Mountain slalom - time to beat 32:31

1 mile drag - time to beat 28:55
    hellcat 333 wins
    Z8 996 lose

1/2 mile drag - time to beat 18:40
    Giulia qf 333 wins
    Z8 996 lose
    GT40 333 lose - 19:26

Karting circuit - time to beat 38:53
    Giulia qf 333 wins
    GT40 333 lose - 39:36
    350Z 969 lose - 38:95
    Z8 996 lose - 39:18

Good luck all, my challenge ends here, unless I pull something from remaining silver screen evennts that allows me to get through 19 and stop at 20
    Post edited by rei348 on
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL ..... and now all complain about this!!!! :D:D

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yyyeah the difficulty might have been a tad overcooked. I don't mind not being able to finish it, but after 2.5 years I would expect to at least pass round 14.

Other than that it really is a great idea
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Posts: 253 ✭✭✭

I got him. And the Opel from the CF pack. It is a lucky day. 😜🍾
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Hutch_Dmitri, care to comment about some of the "Problems" mentioned?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round 21 

Thumbs up to hutch for rewarding ford GT, its actually very helpful and key to AM ONE77, without it i wouldnt be able to finish challenge. 2 more fuses and i am done. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m stuck on the wet fast circuit with the Aston. Any tips? A 969 or 669 hellcat might be my only shot 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m stuck on the wet fast circuit with the Aston. Any tips? A 969 or 669 hellcat might be my only shot 
    699 Hellcat runs 1:10:93 on wet fast circuit and beats the Aston 
  • iron_styleiron_style Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    In round 19, could Ford GT win 1/2 mile vs DB10? 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pSik said:
    933 Giulia runs the same 1 mile time as the DB11.
    It has to be 393 to win (don't have into if 663 wins)
    Thanks for this. I went 663 instead and it does it in 28.53 for the mile, so very happy about that!