Prize Locations

O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
Prize locations for each event are always exactly the same throughout the event, but are they the same for everyone?

For example, my prize locations for today's daily event are as follows:

I'm thinking it could be handy to keep track of this so that if people need a quick cash injection, or they're about to flip their last prizes for an event, they can check the forum and optimise whether they get $1000, $500 or some gold. It could be something in the first page of an event topic alongside the tracksets.

Can anyone confirm whether these locations are the same for them?

Comments

• samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not not the same at all for me. That would have been really nice!
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not not the same at all for me. That would have been really nice!
    Ah that's a shame. I always wondered about this because I keep a track of it daily for myself and thought I could help everyone else out too.

Thanks for confirming though! :)
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Prize locations for each event are always exactly the same throughout the event, but are they the same for everyone?

I'm thinking it could be handy to keep track of this so that if people need a quick cash injection, or they're about to flip their last prizes for an event, they can check the forum and optimise whether they get $1000, $500 or some gold. It could be something in the first page of an event topic alongside the tracksets.

I am collecting 2nd set, I collected middle 3 and results are
    1,3: rare car
    2,3: rare car
    3,3: cash
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    O__VER said:

I am collecting 2nd set, I collected middle 3 and results are
    1,3: rare car
    2,3: rare car
    3,3: cash
    Okay definitely confirmed as different for everyone then. Thanks man.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Good to know we are getting 8 cash(4,000), 4 rare cars, 1 uncommon car, and 2 gold (10 gold)
    Post edited by mazeoops on
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    HeissRod said:
    Yeah.  Each board is worth $7250 + 10G.  Clear 4 a day, plus watch adds 3 times and you can mine $29,000 & 91G per day.
    That’s 8250 $ if I’m not mistaken.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's still good to know that the prizeboard is the same every time in a certain event. This information might be useful sometimes, so thanks for that.
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    for me it is the same every time, pretty sure it should be for everyone

i'm not sure for each single event because when there are 3 events i have to smurf at the same time, i get lost but when there is only daily i know exactly where prizes will be
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Yeah.  Each board is worth $8250 + 10G.  Clear 4 a day, plus watch adds 3 times and you can mine $29,000 & 91G per day.
    I can make even more
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Yeah.  Each board is worth $8250 + 10G.  Clear 4 a day, plus watch adds 3 times and you can mine $29,000 & 91G per day.
    I can make even more
    It really depends on the number of events running, but yes.
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    I can make even more
    even more than that
  • ShadowFTLShadowFTL Posts: 104 ✭✭

Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    I can make even more
    even more than that

Upgrading rare cars for adds and sell it? I find its possible to get 1 grade every 30 mins + 3 races.

ShadowFTL said:

Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    I can make even more
    even more than that

Upgrading rare cars for adds and sell it? I find its possible to get 1 grade every 30 mins + 3 races.

e v e n   m o r e, nah im kidding, i can make around 100k+ a day easily