General Discussion

Mazda 787B Finals

Comments

• ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Do I have some company here? Entered by accident  :s
    I'm Tobias Pettersson, what's your ingame name so i can avoid you :)
    43MK4 said:
    Has anyone figured out which medium ride height is best for track 25?
    Maxed Charger SRT definitely beats my Maxed Daytona.  :/
    Good to know, now we just need to figure out which tune of the SRT is the fastest on that track… I'm leaning towards 330 but not sure.
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Good to know, now we just need to figure out which tune of the SRT is the fastest on that track… I'm leaning towards 330 but not sure.
    It has plenty of twists, maybe 969.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    43MK4 said:
    It has plenty of twists, maybe 969.
    earlier I tested a Magnum 1.3/0/1.3 vs. a Magnum 0/1.3/1.3 and it was a draw.
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    @AJTheCaveMan @LittleEnosBurdette
    Just tested my Charger SRT. At 333 does 1:05.76, so even faster than the Magnum and with less one grip upgrade.
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ppedras; Thanks mate. I'm going 969 on my Charger then. That seems to be best. Still tossing up 969 Vs 699 on the Camaro SS myself..
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    NIce @[email protected] to have some company here. I am hanging 139 with 2-0, a bit afraid to climb up. Have not a decent hand at all, so I guess you don't hace to avoid me at all, that high I will not climb I guess. Or the hands must be a bit easy in the top, than I will make my way up.  
    Jaco said:
    Jaco said:
    NIce @[email protected] to have some company here. I am hanging 139 with 2-0, a bit afraid to climb up. Have not a decent hand at all, so I guess you don't hace to avoid me at all, that high I will not climb I guess. Or the hands must be a bit easy in the top, than I will make my way up.  
    So far the hands aren’t that intimidating up here, i can 3* everyone so far on almost every track set (i was Lucky with the CFs)
    Jaco said:
    Jaco said:
    So far the hands aren’t that intimidating up here, i can 3* everyone so far on almost every track set (i was Lucky with the CFs)
    Ok, maybe I will make my way up slowly than. I wasn't that lucky with the CF's (could only buy 4), but with some luck I can make another CF in the GNX event and there will finally pop that Hellcat out!
    edited October 2018
    Jaco said:
    Jaco said:
    Jaco said:
    Ok, maybe I will make my way up slowly than. I wasn't that lucky with the CF's (could only buy 4), but with some luck I can make another CF in the GNX event and there will finally pop that Hellcat out!
    What’s your hand? If i could i’d give you my spares haha, i’m not even fully tuned yet and 3* almost everyone 🤷‍♂️

Never had this feeling in a major event before, feels good to pretend to be @Bugatti for once 😂

There’s a few hellcats here and there, lots of maxed aerovettes, some legendaries but none apart from me with a “complete” hand. Maybe they’ll show up soon
  • DeserTDeserT Member Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    TimBut said:

anyone with me? 
    Thanks m8! 👍
    edited October 2018
    This is all the american dream power I have....

Got food for that ZL1? You'll be in for a fight but it's not impossible, especially if you get something good from the Made in America event. I'll help if possible.
  • wheat0rwheat0r Member Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    If it’s a good timing now to join a Asia bracket?
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    wheat0r said:
    If it’s a good timing now to join a Asia bracket?
    Depends on your hand. Bracket I'm in currently has 238 in there.
    330 Daytona beats a 303 Daytona on the car wash track, it wasn't close, so i'm guessing it's the same for STR-8.
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Anyone?
    Hello Kris
    Jaco said:

Yes, when neccesary I can give that 1 or 2 injections. But also out of cash (that was long time ago that happened), so have to fuse almost 1 by 1. Could maybe also max 2nd Viper, or the Cobalt.
    Jaco said:
    Jaco said:

Yes, when neccesary I can give that 1 or 2 injections. But also out of cash (that was long time ago that happened), so have to fuse almost 1 by 1. Could maybe also max 2nd Viper, or the Cobalt.
    Save the Ultra food until after the Made in America event incase you get something good there.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Magnum is the worst medium height? 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    greddy said:
    So Magnum is the worst medium height? 
    I thought the Daytona was the worst UR medium height?  Actually, I guess that crown goes the Cobalt SS.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    330 Daytona beats a 303 Daytona on the car wash track, it wasn't close, so i'm guessing it's the same for STR-8.
    Got any times?
    HeissRod said:
    Got any times?
    No, i faced a 330 with my 303 and lost by more then a Car length.
    Anyone has the time for the SRT-8 on the car wash? Any tune
  • Mis1980Mis1980 Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Jaco said:
    Jaco said:
    What’s your hand? If i could i’d give you my spares haha, i’m not even fully tuned yet and 3* almost everyone 🤷‍♂️

Never had this feeling in a major event before, feels good to pretend to be @Bugatti for once 😂

There’s a few hellcats here and there, lots of maxed aerovettes, some legendaries but none apart from me with a “complete” hand. Maybe they’ll show up soon
    I'm rooting for you after not being able to help you get that Porsche. After your pack luck, I think you're almost there already.
    Mis1980 said:
    Jaco said:
    Jaco said:
    Jaco said:

I'm rooting for you after not being able to help you get that Porsche. After your pack luck, I think you're almost there already.
    No worries man, my hand wasn’t good enough. Currently unbeaten, i feel pretty secure.
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Anyone?
    Hello Kris
    Ohh.Sorry I didn't know you are forumer😑.Will avoid you from now.You have nice hand.Another one to avoid is Jason Liu.He's doing some fuses and will start racing properly tomorrow.Sorry again.I saw someone strong so I thought I race you.
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    SRT 969
    033 has the same time, think i’ll go 330 on mine.
    Magnum 033 beats the Daytona 303 on the car wash, didn’t see the time.