Introduce Yourself

Comments

• JacoJaco Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Hey, I am Jaco, of the Netherlands. Played the game in Beta, but ***** up the upgrades of the trailblazer and accidently sold my Camaro. So, deleted this profile and  now I'm in the 2nd run and current RQ is 118. 
    Have had some bourgeoise cars, like VW Jetta MK1, Opel Astra, VW Passat ( 2.0 GT 16V, loved this Variant) and these days a Ford Mondeo. I am working in the international transports, so, surrounded with enough horsepower and torques to compensate the lack of it in private life.

My most oldfashioned wanted cars are the 555 GT Turbo and a yellow 850 T5-R Estate. My most wanted performance car is the Porsche 959.
    Post edited by Jaco on
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Hey, I am Jaco, of the Netherlands. Played the game in Beta, but ***** up the upgrades of the trailblazer and accidently sold my Camaro. So, deleted this profile and  now I'm in the 2nd run and current RQ is 118. 
    Have had some bourgeoise cars, like VW Jetta MK1, Opel Astra, VW Passat ( 2.0 GT 16V, loved this Variant) and these days a Ford Mondeo. I am working in the international transports, so, surrounded with enough horsepower and torques to compensate the lack of it in private life.

My most oldfashioned wanted cars are the 555 GT Turbo and a yellow 850 T5-R Estate. My most wanted performance car is the Porsche 959.
    what do you mean international transports? 
    I meant working at a haulier which does bordercrossing roadtraffic. Started as an international driver I am now working as a disponent Netherlands - Italy and vice-versa.
    Jaco said:
    I meant working at a haulier which does bordercrossing roadtraffic. Started as an international driver I am now working as a disponent Netherlands - Italy and vice-versa.
    Immerse yourself in those massive diesel power!
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Sup all,

im ljhcjp from England - been playing a few weeks and haven't spent a packet doing it.

i think I'm about 94RQ and 54% on the campaign.

my favourite car in game is this beauty...

I have zero S cars and only one A car that you get from the campaign. So terrible pack luck.

As you can see my trophies are poor, but having fun playing :)

i drive a Corrola - hoping they add Toyota in the new upgrade.

catch you you on the flip side. LJHCJP
    ljhcjp said:
    Sup all,

im ljhcjp from England - been playing a few weeks and haven't spent a packet doing it.

i think I'm about 94RQ and 54% on the campaign.

my favourite car in game is this beauty...

I have zero S cars and only one A car that you get from the campaign. So terrible pack luck.

As you can see my trophies are poor, but having fun playing :)

i drive a Corrola - hoping they add Toyota in the new upgrade.

catch you you on the flip side. LJHCJP
    Unfortunately Toyota can't be added :'( with they could, bring us the LFA and the Supra MKIV
  • LukasWilliamsLukasWilliams Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    run a caterham now had a tvr  tamora  before that.
    That is some exquisite taste for cars! How was it to own Tamora? TVRs are on my hitlist for a next car. Why did you swap it for Cat? Reliability issues or you just wanted to try out something new?

• bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    run a caterham now had a tvr  tamora  before that.
    That is some exquisite taste for cars! How was it to own Tamora? TVRs are on my hitlist for a next car. Why did you swap it for Cat? Reliability issues or you just wanted to try out something new?

Running costs
    Didn't have a great deal of money at the time so just got a big fat bank loan
    Grrrr  keep writing big replies but forum playing up cuts it all short . 
    Never broke down but service costs broke my heart . Then a baby came along so had to sell her . Sounded great . The caterham lacks presences drama and sound . But costs nothing to run and is just more fun at half the speed 
    Sold it for 12 grand arghhhhhh  2002 car 40k on the clock . Since selling it they done nothing but go up in value 
  • LukasWilliamsLukasWilliams Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    Wow beauty! Yeah I know, asking price is steadily rising. So maintenance costs, I see..
    Yup book it in for a 300 quid service , pick it up and there's a bill for 600 ! 
    Ahhh well needed a new this and one of them and the tappets wanted a fettle.  

Urgh every time. 
  • exarhoexarho Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Hello people!!
    I'm Dimitris from Greece!!
    I've finished the campaign 100% and now as everyone else i'm playing the MP.My RQ is 121 and my trophies 6067.

I'm living with my family at Mykonos,a small but famous island!!I'm a pastry chef and i have a bakery and a pastry shop.In my daily life i'm driving a Nissan Navara D40.It's the perfect vehicle for the island!!I'm an alfisti though!!I had an alfa romeo 147 after I had a 156 gta and the last one was a156 facelift 2.0..I'm hoping to have again one!!!I hope Hutch to make me really happy and add the Italian brands in the game.

I love the game with its ups and donws!!

Nice to meeting you all!!!
    exarho said:
    Hello people!!
    I'm Dimitris from Greece!!
    I've finished the campaign 100% and now as everyone else i'm playing the MP.My RQ is 121 and my trophies 6067.

I'm living with my family at Mykonos,a small but famous island!!I'm a pastry chef and i have a bakery and a pastry shop.In my daily life i'm driving a Nissan Navara D40.It's the perfect vehicle for the island!!I'm an alfisti though!!I had an alfa romeo 147 after I had a 156 gta and the last one was a156 facelift 2.0..I'm hoping to have again one!!!I hope Hutch to make me really happy and add the Italian brands in the game.

I love the game with its ups and donws!!

Nice to meeting you all!!!
    Oh I love the Navara in-game. helped me win a ceramic pack in the ice event! Good luck driving such a nice car!
  • sw00p1esw00p1e Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Eh, yeah, my name is sw00p1e, and I come from Czech Republic, or how is my country official called now ''czechia''. I like cars, favorite ones are Mazda RX-8, Suzuki Kizashi and from concepts Volvo PCP. I am playing Need for Speed games since 2005, and I'm GRID player too. I love idea of Top Drives, and I play this game for like 1month, with 3 B-Classes. Also, I like parrots, so here is my photo of my parrot, Tobi :)   That is all about me, and I'm glad I am part of this community :)
  • Potato_potatoPotato_potato Posts: 50
    edited October 2017
    WASSAP BOIS

Im Russian and I drink vodka, for me and every other Russian it’s like fuel for da car

no vodka ☹️  yez vodka :smile:
  • MettitiMettiti Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WASSAP BOIS

Im Russian and I drink vodka, for me and every other Russian it’s like fuel for da car

no vodka ☹️  yez vodka :smile:
    Dude ... You're my favourite person on this forum
  • TinyFordTinyFord Posts: 197 ✭✭✭
    My name is Tiny Ford from South Africa, English is my 3rd language but I try my best on the forums. 
    Currently studying law, but actually a screenwriter by heart. 

I just generally like cars and this game and am trying my best to help out people on the forum and sometimes get frustrated due to obvious things not being obvious for other guys. 
    Favourite games of all time:
    Skyrim
    Fallout 4
    Old Tony Hawk games
    The Witcher 3
  • xtreemxtreem Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    Im from Norway and I currently drive a F11 BMW 530DAT X-drive. Have had some fun cars in the years, but now with kids and all I need a more practical ride. Messed up my game early with the Lotus, so it took me 3 weeks to beat final boss. My trophy count was then down to 600 something and have only now after aquiring the 12C and after update to MP been able to start getting some trophies back. But its a long haul from 600 to be able to participate in other events than daily. But still, AS a car lover I really enjoy the game
    TinyFord said:
    My name is Tiny Ford from South Africa, English is my 3rd language but I try my komenbest on the forums. 
    Currently studying law, but actually a screenwriter by heart. 

I just generally like cars and this game and am trying my best to help out people on the forum and sometimes get frustrated due to obvious things not being obvious for other guys. 
    Favourite games of all time:
    Skyrim
    Fallout 4
    Old Tony Hawk games
    The Witcher 3
    Always thought english was the 2nd language in South Africa. What is your first and 2nd language?
  • ITS_WOLFITS_WOLF Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    its_wolf
    (Brayden) 
    On his way to actually driving for once :)
    Alberta,canada

found this game, has a great concept nicely executed side a few finicky things, ive been getting into game testing a bit for my brother and this one caught my eye, now i play regularly alongside testing other things

Campaign 97% 109rq and i suck at mp

Played csr 1-2-classics, nitro nation, racing rivals, have done forza drags.

would love my own one-off version of either a pagani huayra, mclaren 720 or 650s
    Post edited by ITS_WOLF on
  • ripittman65ripittman65 Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Tell us a bit about yourself (background, location, any car story you are willing to share).
     Indiana, USA
    Operator in  Water Plant
    Used to be a Mustang Guy. Raced 1/8 & 1/4 mile on the weekends.  Several years ago. Traded in the racing for kids and a spouse

What stage you are at in Top Drives? (Campaign progress, RQ, multiplayer)
    100%, 116  and weak in MP, but I try

Your game background, what car games you have played before getting to Top Drives
    CSR2 currently and tried Nitro but didn't like it

Tell us a bit about your daily drive or the car of your dreams
    Nothing special, family ride and Pick-up, dream car. 57' Chevy or Boss 429. I'd be happy with either.

iOS or Android?
    IOS
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Hello everyone! 
    My name is Chris, I am from USA and i am 39 years old. I got talked into playing this game by my wifes brother, I really like the game and the concept! I have already completed the campaign. 
    Funny thing is, I know nothing about racing or cars and this game is teaching me the concept of racing. In real life i am into off roading and think they need to improve on the offroad portion of this game.
    I am an avid computer gamer, spend most of my time playing World of tanks. My favorite cars in the game and in real life are the Bugatti cars. Anyhow, nice to meet you all and see you on the tracks. Here is my current garage and RQ.
    Post edited by Bugatti on
  • N9_CycloneN9_Cyclone Posts: 36
    From Australia m8 and i love cars and car games obviously i like other video games and other thing on thenside too like riding my bmx. Ive only been playing for about a month now and currently have 92 percent on the campaign with 102 rq, and have recently won that sweet sweet epic a class bmw from the recent bmw event now im just playing so i can get some really good cars in the end i want to end up with some more legendaries and max rq so i can use anything i want without a worry becuase my hand requires me to have 113 rq and im still below that, another thing im always exited for are updates. Thats enough from me i hope to see everyone on the track with a smile regardless of winning or losing becuase i think this is a freat game with a great community
  • N9_CycloneN9_Cyclone Posts: 36
    Elaina said:
    Hello my name is Elaina and I'm from North Carolina.
    My favorite game is Word Cookies. Yes! .. Word Cookies, its a word game. I also love Top Drives.
    My Veyron 16.4 is my best car in my deck but the Mini JCW ALL4 Countryman Cooper is my favorite car in Top Drives. 
    I own a Great Dane name Nina and my boyfriend is from Thailand.
    I have 4800 TP and just recently completed the campaign. Wish there were more single player events.

Ooohhhh m8 those cars r sick unusual choice to buy a masarati but yet a good choice

• RaceHork731RaceHork731 Posts: 8
    Hey lads, i'm RaceHork and i'm from England. I'm on 83% campaign and I have 94 RQ with my best car being the Camaro Z28, but my favourite is probably my Elise 135. I'm just an average teen who loves cars for now... Hoping to get an Honda Integra for my first car if everything goes well! I also happen to know one of the developers haha.

I originally started playing racing games with Need For Speed Underground 2 (I'm sure a lot of people also started with this) but till 2013 I was on PC till I moved to Xbox and started playing Forza games. Before Top Drives my favourite mobile games were Racing Rivals (Although a new UI update a few months ago completely ruined it for me) and a game similar to this called Racing Live except that there was no actual 3D models or anything you just raced them (Keep in mind this game was from when the iPad 2 was new). I haven't got any real driving experience as of yet, unless driving my uncle's VW Polo around the neighbourhood counts, but i'm hoping to change that soon.
    That's me for you!