The Road Ahead - Ford (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
Go Further

Comments

• MettitiMettiti Member Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Further
    do you enjoy doing these ?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring out the dead! (the non-Legendary people)
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Bring out the dead! (the non-Legendary people)
    Imagine how fun a Ford event could be without Legendaires?
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flag my post? :O non so se son più ridicoli chi mi ha segnalato o chi li segue... bah.. veramente pessimi!! @Hutch_Tim ; i wait a ban for children, flag nosense!!  oh wait.. they are spenders... !!!
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, event just vanished :smiley:
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a joke of an event
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Hahaha even event is broken post update.
    Server errors ticket after ticket. 
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Hahaha even event is broken post update.
    Server errors ticket after ticket. 
    This is common on AS servers... lmao
    Compelling event.....
  • SluppermadnSluppermadn Member Posts: 43
    edited November 2018
    Were an event, just like this a few weeks ago. I kinda thought my raptor would be an asset, it wasn't, and now again. Where is the variety? Gt 90 all day long. :-( 
    Were an event, just like this a few weeks ago. I kinda thought my raptor would be an asset, it wasn't, and now again. Where is the variety? Gt 90 all day long. :-( 
    they flag me when i said the same for this ford's events.. always same story and dn't tell about new patch and new bugs, every time!!! we are beta tester and a lot of people spend $$$ for this!!!
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Antoun, @ppedras we're in the same bracket. I'm only hoping for a tier 2 finish. I see quite a lot of legendaries in the top 10.
    so it's as usual legs+uncommons? 
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    they flag me when i said the same for this ford's events.. always same story and dn't tell about new patch and new bugs, every time!!! we are beta tester and a lot of people spend $$$ for this!!!
    Not a little bit of $ either!  This game is the most expensive at $15 per CF and yet they have pocketed profits instead of investing in the games future
    mauro07 said:
    Not a little bit of $ either!  This game is the most expensive at $15 per CF and yet they have pocketed profits instead of investing in the games future
    I would love to manage this game for like 2 weeks
    I would make it great again
    Vote for me Clio_Boi2018
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this sort of hand really work?

• TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:

Totally bracket dependant but it’s working in mine. You’d be better off with the couple low fiestas. You can squeeze the RQ18 focus’ in then.
    TD01055 said:
    Jay said:

Totally bracket dependant but it’s working in mine. You’d be better off with the couple low fiestas. You can squeeze the RQ18 focus’ in then.
    Had no luck pulling low fords at all. Haha. Just trying to work with what I have been able to get.
    1 S or 2 S for gold tier... nice event!!!  if you have it!! bah... always same ford events for drags!!!
    edited November 2018
    @deewod @Parimal_2000 heya. I don't really care about tier1 so if you guys want to go for 2nd place just go for it.
    Every Ford event is a nightmare for me as I don't have those damn gt90. 
  • deewoddeewod Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    @deewod @Parimal_2000 heya. I don't really care about tier1 so if you guys want to go for 2nd place just go for it.
    Me neither. Let’s avoid each other and see who Eric chooses?
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 281 ✭✭✭
    I can see that I am with @DeserT and @KTMChris  anyone else with us?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @nel1978 , how does the hands look up there? I've been smurfing. I assume i have no chance at top 10 since i don't have a legendary though.
  • nel1978nel1978 Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    Hey @nel1978 , how does the hands look up there? I've been smurfing. I assume i have no chance at top 10 since i don't have a legendary though.
    Top players are using 2 legendaries, i only have the RQ 27 Ford Gt. Maybe i m good for Top 10 but that s  it