Update 7.5 Discussion

Comments

• Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,581 admin
    krystian said:
    Antoun said:
    @Hutch_Demorphic @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim

We are your customers, some of us are spending much REAL money in Top Drives, I think ignoring us is not the right attitude here...
    We DESERVE an answer at least ! A minimum of respect would be great, really great !
    Im happy that Gsearch not making comments that everything it's fine😂
    I am glad that you can take the real problem people are having and use it to take a jab at me.  I have not defended the physics issue in TD, ever.  I remove the comments from those choose to insult or cant' express their issues without bad language.  Get it straight.

• MettitiMettiti Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ladies .. Ladies ... Please relax
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    why everyone are so mad? yes there are some strange behavior in Hill climbs now, the game is not about hillclimbing. it's only one track.

I'm not defending hutch, but I don't see such a big problem with new update. it is stupid that smart can win mercedes on hill climb, but it's not killing game. 

• greddygreddy Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately this track is in almost every event
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    why everyone are so mad? yes there are some strange behavior in Hill climbs now, the game is not about hillclimbing. it's only one track.

I'm not defending hutch, but I don't see such a big problem with new update. it is stupid that smart can win mercedes on hill climb, but it's not killing game. 

People are getting annoyed because of the constant bugs every update brings and the lack of communication from the devs, If they actually replied then people would be less peeved,
  • Steph81Steph81 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    TimBut said:

People are getting annoyed because of the constant bugs every update brings and the lack of communication from the devs, If they actually replied then people would be less peeved,
    Just imagine you bought a 1000 Euro Tv and nothing works... so you would just Relax @TimBut ? ... facepalm
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭

Some more from a discord server.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:

Some more from a discord server.
    The merc weighs a lot so that kinda makes sense. Don't know about the other stuff tho 
  • malsmals Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Awful , day is arriving to the end and nothing!!! They said nothing! 

Good job hutch'$ team
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd imagine that Cadillac just barely makes the 150mph instead of DNFing, so I don't believe it's problem.
    Steph81 said:
    TimBut said:

Just imagine you bought a 1000 Euro Tv and nothing works... so you would just Relax @TimBut ? ... facepalm
    I've spent much more, still don't see any big problem. Conditions changed, but still you can adapt for them, untill they return things back. It is bad and the fact that hutch didn't drop a word about it is bad too, I'm not defending them, I just don't see any tragedy. I'm still playing as playe
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t remember that updating gives you a new bracket... So I went from 1st place to 6th. Such a shame!
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Ohhh thats why they didnt had time to make some statement. 
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:
    So they just made this new bugs and don’t say anything here about it, to get clicks on YouTube?
    TD Episode 9:   

Coincidence ? I think not!
  • MettitiMettiti Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean I watched their podcast thingy, I respect that they responded to the issue head on... BUT, what I got out of it is that we're gonna have to live with new hills till god knows when the next patch drops... and knowing Hutch, will be in 2 moons and will break more stuff than it will fix 😖😖😖
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    Steph81 said:
    Iam soooo thankful to hutch that they did already some months ago some major changes in their price politics, so i stopped totaly spending in this game.
    Every single cent since this time would have been too much for a broken game. We see only big steps backward and maybe every one or two months a little step forward with new manufactures.
    But the core point of this game, the game engine and physics are totaly screwed up more and more.

Also the comunication to us tends near zero in the past and it seems from the top drives team are only a hand full left and they like to spend their whole time in making boring youtube videos instead of working at the game at all...

I have spend in the thousands in the last year for this game and if i would have spend the last 2 months also, i would have been realy realy angry now... glad i didnt.
    But at all hutch offered us a complete different product then we get.... smells like fraud !
    I’ll take a full refund and give my account back please...they have not lived up to their end of the agreement.
  • erivfcerivfc Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:
    TD Episode 9:   

Coincidence ? I think not!
    Same thing I thought as soon as I saw that the GTR Nismo was going to be the prize car lmao  :D
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Ozzman said:

I get that the physics engine must be very-very complex. I also get that changing one tiny bit of code can fix one thing and ruin a dozen of others. But what I don't get is how the fellow forumers can find so many of these ruined things just within a few hours after updating, and Hutch can not during the weeks of development & "testing" of the patch.

I mean just looking at the stats of the Stealth and the Lumina, you instantly see, that those cars should now be at the top of the rare class. But we could live with that. :) But the completely unrealistic results posted here... It's frustrating enough having to re-learn the game with every major update, but that would be fine if the new results made any sense. But they haven't, for quite a long time now. I can't imagine how I would feel if I had spent a serious amount of money on this game.

Whaaa 😿
    Post edited by Grossbuckets on
    TomTurbo said:
    TimBut said:
    Steph81 said:
    TimBut said:

I've spent much more, still don't see any big problem. Conditions changed, but still you can adapt for them, untill they return things back. It is bad and the fact that hutch didn't drop a word about it is bad too, I'm not defending them, I just don't see any tragedy. I'm still playing as playe
    I don‘t know how long you‘re playing the game, but here‘s a lot of forumers playing since release (or even beta), and we all been your opinion....long time ago - we all been relaxed and didn‘t see a real tragedy.... and we always tried to stay positive and even come up with tons of suggestions, but after way over a year of constantly patching things worse without testing, ignoring 99% of our suggestions, and only caring about sales & marketing strategy, people got annoyed of it.

No offense, but give it a few more months, and you‘ll sit in the same boat.....
    ......... which is sinking .
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:
    TomTurbo said:
    TimBut said:
    Steph81 said:
    TimBut said:

I don‘t know how long you‘re playing the game, but here‘s a lot of forumers playing since release (or even beta), and we all been your opinion....long time ago - we all been relaxed and didn‘t see a real tragedy.... and we always tried to stay positive and even come up with tons of suggestions, but after way over a year of constantly patching things worse without testing, ignoring 99% of our suggestions, and only caring about sales & marketing strategy, people got annoyed of it.

• RawelRawel Posts: 941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:
    TomTurbo said:
    TimBut said:
    Steph81 said:
    TimBut said:

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Nismo Prize car? We REALLY need to see the MRA before we decide whether we want to buy it...

• GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 405 ✭✭✭
    Hutch's mistake is a relatively common mistake in small businesses and updates made quickly. Where the tests are focused on the changes and performed in an expected way that is used.
    Something to climb a hill the correct one is 4X4 cars, but then the users make improbable races and show absurd errors.
    Hutch, you need a beta testing team with some users. You even made a post with something similar. That would already show 90% of these absurd errors.
    edited November 2018
    TomTurbo said:
    TimBut said:
    Steph81 said:
    TimBut said:

No offense, but give it a few more months, and you‘ll sit in the same boat
    well, hard to disagree, such problem often happens in online games, especially with micro transactions  when top priority is how to grab money from players. 

I am playing only for three months. I'm still quite surprised how Hutch managed to get so much money from me as I never bought anything in games, and I actually never played on my smartphone.  This time I was just bored on my vacation and decided to check app from the ad in Instagram. 

• TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    TimBut said:
    TomTurbo said:
    TimBut said:
    Steph81 said:
    TimBut said:

No offense, but give it a few more months, and you‘ll sit in the same boat
    well, hard to disagree, such problem often happens in online games, especially with micro transactions  when top priority is how to grab money from players. 

I am playing only for three months. I'm still quite surprised how Hutch managed to get so much money from me as I never bought anything in games, and I actually never played on my smartphone.  This time I was just bored on my vacation and decided to check app from the ad in Instagram. 

Ofc they need to earn money, and I‘m totally fine with it up to a certain point, but there has to be a healthy balance. At Hutch it feels like 90% of the team is sitting in meetings and concentrating on how to earn the most cash with new events/car additions/ pack sales/nerfing prize cars to not make car drops obsolete/etc, while not caring about their player base anymore at all (they used to care in the beginning)

Also, you will notice that they‘ll never admit that they nade a mistake, instead they always come up with a weird wall of text with explanations to justify their bugs as intended.

Just don‘t do the same mistake and join the 10k+ spenders club. Trust me, you‘ll regret it.
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 667 admin
    HeissRod said:
    http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/5788/caterham-rs-levante-testing/p1

Pre-update (Levante release in early September)

Fast Circuit Standing (Monaco 10.2)
    1:01.53

Slalom Standing (Stuttgart 7.1)

Post update (today)
    Fast Circuit Standing (Monaco 10.2)
    1:01.63

Slalom Standing (Stuttgart 7.1)

Hutch?  *sigh*
    I just checked out how a 333 Levante performs on these tracks and their wet variants across PL6.5, PL7.0 and PL7.5:

It looks like your original times date from PL6.5 (although the Slalom SS of 26.20 I can't replicate). These times then changed slightly with PL7.0 when we fixed the AI to drive more consistently such that upgrades are always better (all handling changed a bit with that update, hence the slightly slower times).

Now we move to PL7.5 and add Traction Control to the Levante, there is no change in the dry asphalt times, and the wet asphalt times improve, as expected. I'm going to mark this one as resolved, but @HeissRod do let us know if you see anything else that appears inconsistent.

(For anyone who missed it, see this post for a general response on PL7.5 known issues.)