Weekly Challenge Thread

1333436383988

Comments

  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Frantically attempts to extinguish the now raging inferno he started in his Mini garage.

    Thanks for the fix Hutch! Much appreciated. This will help a lot of us out I'm sure.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I managed to finish the first five rounds with an RQ18 Mini. Thanks for modifying the requirements. I really feel for those of you who went on a plastic spree though.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this challenge is pushing me more than the austin challenge 
  • red23red23 Posts: 35 ✭✭
    what a bunch of goons you are spending gold etc on a clear mistake that hutch was going to fix. Some of you talk like smack addicts when you can't get your next hit.
  • RawelRawel Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was it a clear mistake? that's just about an only way to 'challenge' your collection. I rather be bottlenecked at the start, lacking some commons/uncommons and buy plastics in search for them, than at the end seeing I'm lacking some hypercar
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appreciated that Hutch listened and lowered the requirement. Thanks
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Hutch, I was able to enter and complete the first 5. 🙂
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was just a mistake in the first place, people just jumped the gun. 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sinner; People jumped the gun on THIS forum? That's quite the accusation.. How dare you.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    I think it was just a mistake in the first place, people just jumped the gun. 
    they do a lot of mistakes!!! and people spend $$ for their mistakes!!

  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    sinner said:
    I think it was just a mistake in the first place, people just jumped the gun. 
    they do a lot of mistakes!!! and people spend $$ for their mistakes!!

    Anyone who spent actual money (not in-game currency) trying to get low RQ Minis to enter this challenge, isn't very smart.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    sinner said:
    I think it was just a mistake in the first place, people just jumped the gun. 
    they do a lot of mistakes!!! and people spend $$ for their mistakes!!

    Anyone who spent actual money (not in-game currency) trying to get low RQ Minis to enter this challenge, isn't very smart.
    you quote me but this challenge is one mistake but a lot of bugs here and there? Don't stop to read my words only for this challenge, i speak about the game!!
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sinner; People jumped the gun on THIS forum? That's quite the accusation.. How dare you.
    Sorry i'll get my coat  :D
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks hutch I appreciate it.
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    Where do you see mini ceramic?
    I can only buy an aluminium for 279 gold.
    Should I, if everyone gets c class mini from that?
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Where do you see mini ceramic?
    I can only buy an aluminium for 279 gold.
    Should I, if everyone gets c class mini from that?
    Hutch changed it from a ceramic to an aluminium.
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Where do you see mini ceramic?
    I can only buy an aluminium for 279 gold.
    Should I, if everyone gets c class mini from that?
    Hutch changed it from a ceramic to an aluminium.
    I got the RQ18 Mini JCW Coupe anyway!
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Both played in order they're seen.
    Challenge 3 - all 5 at 3*
    Challenge 4 - 1st 3 rounds so far at 3*, will report back after I've done the last couple rounds.


  • CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    After a crazy start... here are now all 25 rounds: 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    sinner said:
    I think it was just a mistake in the first place, people just jumped the gun. 
    they do a lot of mistakes!!! and people spend $$ for their mistakes!!

    Anyone who spent actual money (not in-game currency) trying to get low RQ Minis to enter this challenge, isn't very smart.
    you quote me but this challenge is one mistake but a lot of bugs here and there? Don't stop to read my words only for this challenge, i speak about the game!!
    Forgot I was on round 25 and won it.  No farming this week. :(
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

     :'(   :'(   :(
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

     :'(   :'(   :(
    Just found one in a ceramic, it's my 5th. Pretty sure I've fused a few as well. I would happily give you one in exchange for an Escort. :)
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Ozzman said:
    Blue2moro said:

     :'(   :'(   :(
    Just found one in a ceramic, it's my 5th. Pretty sure I've fused a few as well. I would happily give you one in exchange for an Escort. :)
    Deal  :D


    Didn't see that coming. :D
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UncleGary said:
    Sadly he didn't get to look for anything right away, because on his way from the airport he got hit by a car while he was crossing the road to catch the bus home. The driver who hit him took off after the crash, but there were two eye witnesses who described the car that hit him as "Mini", meaning small... So "2x for a Mini car" in a sense. Well, after a search, the cops finally found the guy. Turned out he was driving a Jaguar XKSS. He had tried to out run the cops on the highway, but because of the abysmal mid range acceleration on his Jaguar the cops were able to do a successful PIT maneuver on him and to swiftly bring him to justice.
    Still no news from grandpa, I'm a bit worried, I hope he's OK, is he still in hospital?
  • vossixvossix Posts: 530 ✭✭✭✭
    It was funny. After the challenge end I pulled in every price board a Mini 🤔
Sign In or Register to comment.