General Discussion

Nissan GT-R Nismo Finals (Event)

Comments

• UncleGaryUncleGary Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    No, but it seems after the patch that those 3 tracks are mainly won by 969, haven't tried with any Epics/Legendaries though…

XE S 699 loses those 3 tracks but wins forest road, Indoor karting and twisty road.
    @ManUtdTobbe

Have you tested the 699 XE S against a 969 XE S on the twisty stuff in this event yet? I have one XE S and one Sportbrake both at 669 and don't know what to do with them yet.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    nel1978 said:
    Does anyone's know if XJ13 323 bets 233 in slaloms, G-Force, Car Park 
    it does, tested it in prelims
    awesome, thanks for that. Do you happen to know which ones win on karting circuits?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UncleGary said:
    No, but it seems after the patch that those 3 tracks are mainly won by 969, haven't tried with any Epics/Legendaries though…

XE S 699 loses those 3 tracks but wins forest road, Indoor karting and twisty road.
    @ManUtdTobbe

Have you tested the 699 XE S against a 969 XE S on the twisty stuff in this event yet? I have one XE S and one Sportbrake both at 669 and don't know what to do with them yet.
    My 699 XE S loses the G-Force but wins Indoor karting, forest road and twisty road... That's all i've tested.. Assuming it loses car park since that's in line with what's been happening after the patch.
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    XKRS GT , I know it is used for twists due to the MRA or other Jags but can it hold its own on any drags after the update that lifted its MRA?  Obviously I don’t have a great jag hand :(
    XKRS GT , I know it is used for twists due to the MRA or other Jags but can it hold its own on any drags after the update that lifted its MRA?  Obviously I don’t have a great jag hand :(
    Its mra wasn't changed, it was the xkr cabrio
    So they just nerfed the convertible without boosting the GTs performance?!  Bummer, that GT should hold its own against any F-type.  In real life, they all share the same engine, gearboxes, transmission, and more.  But I will take this info as a confirmation of no drag abilities from the XKRS-GT
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they just nerfed the convertible without boosting the GTs performance?!  Bummer, that GT should hold its own against any F-type.  In real life, they all share the same engine, gearboxes, transmission, and more.  But I will take this info as a confirmation of no drag abilities from the XKRS-GT
    Honestly, the Convertible should not be faster than the GT....
    HeissRod said:
    I meant in real life the GT has same engine, parts, etc as the f-type and SVR.  The GT should be equal to F type in drags and better on twisties
    HeissRod said:
    I meant in real life the GT has same engine, parts, etc as the f-type and SVR.  The GT should be equal to F type in drags and better on twisties
    The XKR-S is RWD while the Legendary F-Types are AWD.
    The SVR makes more power than the other two.

In real life, the SVR runs the quarter in 11.6 @ 123, while the XKR-S lags behind at 12.6 @ 118.  The GT version should be right around the same, as it has no power upgrades.

• mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The XKR is also a heavier, 2+2 compared to the 2 seater F-Type.
    mikes said:
    I was going to point that out as well, but the in-game card stats don't show that.  :|

XKR-S GT - 1713 kg
    F-Type R AWD - 1730 kg
    F-Type SVR - 1705 kg
  • DomesticMDomesticM Member Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know what the top guy’s hand is? Never seen someone go unbeaten like that in a main event before 
    edited December 2018
    HeissRod said:
    mikes said:
    I was going to point that out as well, but the in-game card stats don't show that.  :|

XKR-S GT - 1713 kg
    F-Type R AWD - 1730 kg
    F-Type SVR - 1705 kg
    Geez guys!  I really meant to compare it to the f-type convertible in terms of drag times.  The SVR and other awd cars are clearly better but the GT was meant to be a light speedy car just like the f-type and convertible (they do share engines and drive trains) with only 50kg weight difference
    plus that real life XKRS isn’t a GT, the GT was made lighter and more aerodynamic.
    Post edited by Grossbuckets on
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    F-Type R Convertible has rocket boosters...jeez..I thought that was common knowledge by now.
    Yeah, that F-Type R convertible has too much MRA or the others not enough.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is the f type r king of drags in this event? or it still loses to upgraded legendaries? 
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    so is the f type r king of drags in this event? or it still loses to upgraded legendaries? 
    Don't forget about the XJR, here's some drags times to compare with
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    Message sent...
    Seems like it didn’t arrive lol, getting destroyed from above.
    The F-Type R Convertible is certainly OP.  Too much MRA compared to the other models.  Hutch messed that up when they corrected it last.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    found a full whales bracket!! :D :D holo man, guarano, @krystian , @bobdylan and other forumers too!! no hope!!!
    @bobdylan?! Whale?! Whaaaaaaa?!
    i spoke in general... i say there are whales and forumers!!!   uff....
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and how are the rooms filling? I think to join only at Sunday, but don't want to join room which is open for 3 days) 
    TimBut said:
    and how are the rooms filling? I think to join only at Sunday, but don't want to join room which is open for 3 days) 
    Actually filling somewhat decent
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some ridiculous hands in my bracket, from people with relatively low trophy scores. These guys must be throwing a load of real money at this. Here’s an example:

From left to right they are 969, 996, 969, 996, 669. Someone really, REALLY wants the “only slightly better than the standard GTR” Nismo. 😂
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some ridiculous hands in my bracket, from people with relatively low trophy scores. These guys must be throwing a load of real money at this. Here’s an example:

From left to right they are 969, 996, 969, 996, 669. Someone really, REALLY wants the “only slightly better than the standard GTR” Nismo. 😂
    If only someone would throw money at me because I really really want the “only slightly better than the standard GT-R nismo” too 😂
  • ZumZum Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
    How are the EU-Brackets filling?
    Can anybody give an example for typical hands that are fighting for positions 5 to 8?
    Thanks a lot.
    edited December 2018
    Zum said:
    Can anybody give an example for typical hands that are fighting for positions 5 to 8?
    Thanks a lot.
    @Zum See my post two above yours. That guy is 7th in our bracket. I can get to 9th, but then there is a yawning chasm to 8th, and no doubt a bunch of people on their way up from smarfing with strong hands too. In our bracket you’d need minimum 2 legends and three epics for top 8, mostly maxed. I’ve decided to drop back down and smarf before heading back up to Tier 2. 
    Zum said:
    Thanks a lot.
    @Zum See my post two above yours. That guy is 7th in our bracket. I can get to 9th, but then there is a yawning chasm to 8th, and no doubt a bunch of people on their way up from smarfing with strong hands too. In our bracket you’d need minimum 2 legends and three epics for top 8, mostly maxed. I’ve decided to drop back down and smarf before heading back up to Tier 2. 
    Horrifying. How many people are there in the bracket right now? 
    Zum said:
    Thanks a lot.
    Horrifying. How many people are there in the bracket right now? 
    It’s full, so at least you won’t get lumbered with this lot!