I got the same opponent when I was choosing an opponent 2 times

Ive got the same guy with idéntical cars 2 times, you can see it in right top corner - 2/3 and 3/3

Comments

• DarkMilkDarkMilk Posts: 14
    Same problem

• Anthony_OlivoAnthony_Olivo Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I believe that it happens when there are very few opponents on the leaderboard. I have that same problem but I would like someone with a big leaderboard to comment here and see if he or she also have this problem.
  • xtreemxtreem Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    My leaderboard contains 94 players but when I have the selection of opponent often the same player comes up several times. Please fix this
  • DanielbetuDanielbetu Posts: 62 ✭✭
    I have the same problem
  • Hutch_BradHutch_Brad Posts: 77 Wrenchman
    You won't have everybody in the leaderboard returned as potential opponents - only those around your position (the maximum is 6).

We know about the same opponent being returned twice or more and are working on a fix. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Brad
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You won't have everybody in the leaderboard returned as potential opponents - only those around your position (the maximum is 6).

We know about the same opponent being returned twice or more and are working on a fix. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Brad
    Pfff, I’ve had seven opponents to choose from a few times  :smiley:
  • xtreemxtreem Posts: 102 ✭✭✭

Brad
    Thing is though, I often get matched with competitors 50 or more places ahead of me, not players around my position. 
  • Hutch_BradHutch_Brad Posts: 77 Wrenchman
    @mikes - You're right it is seven :) 

@Potato_potato - Regarding the duplicate opponents returned - we've narrowed down the cause a bit more now and we'll be fixing it as soon as we can.

Thanks guys