General Discussion

Nissan GT-R Nismo Finals (Event)

1468910

Comments

  • krystiankrystian ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    UncleGary said:
    Sherby90 said:
    Slowly crawling up, fortunately I seem to have ended up in a rather easy bracket. Anyone here? I might be able to help someone stay in t1


    Hello, I'm there ( serban oprea) I'm 19th right now but fusing like a mad man.
    @TimBut and @UncleGary are also here
    All right, I'll be sure to look out for you if you reach the top. Msg me if you need someone specific targeted. 
    @UncleGary, what's your ign? 
    Hey @evilprofesseur
    I'm topdrives30566 (or j* tiedemann). Currently in 9th, 3 places below you. Like I wrote to @Shelby90 above, I'm leaning towards forgetting about tier 1 here because I'm not confident I would finish top 8 even if I do spend to fuse everything up. Feels bad to finish right below top 8, but I think it's the smart decision for me here. Good luck to you guys!
    Message from TIM BUT:
    hi! can you do a little favor to me?)
    for some reason I can't post on forum, all my messages are being disapproved by moderator.
    can you post in finals thread that Im aware of forumers in my bracket and I will also avoid them.
    and sorry to evilproffessor raced him cuz he was tdxxxxx :)

  • krystiankrystian ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    krystian said:
    Dabigp said:
    Zum said:
    How are the EU-Brackets filling?
    Can anybody give an example for typical hands that are fighting for positions 5 to 8?
    Thanks a lot.
    Filling quiet good i was very lucky with my bracket...

    Hands in 3rd and 4th place...
    Top 5 in my group with similar line up
    I am in the group from hell. 🙄
    I'm dropping down and will try to help from bottom of tier 1
    @krystian Thanks, much appreciated. Heading back up towards the top 10 and should be there later. What’s your IGN in this one - aren’t you normally Kris Pi? Presuming the name glitch is affecting you. My IGN James Pearce. 
    Im not Kris Pi there?I can see me as Kris Pi don't know how others see me
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    krystian said:
    krystian said:
    Dabigp said:
    Zum said:
    How are the EU-Brackets filling?
    Can anybody give an example for typical hands that are fighting for positions 5 to 8?
    Thanks a lot.
    Filling quiet good i was very lucky with my bracket...

    Hands in 3rd and 4th place...
    Top 5 in my group with similar line up
    I am in the group from hell. 🙄
    I'm dropping down and will try to help from bottom of tier 1
    @krystian Thanks, much appreciated. Heading back up towards the top 10 and should be there later. What’s your IGN in this one - aren’t you normally Kris Pi? Presuming the name glitch is affecting you. My IGN James Pearce. 
    Im not Kris Pi there?I can see me as Kris Pi don't know how others see me
    Think we’ve got our wires crossed - I’m in the bracket that was full yesterday. Think you ended up in the next one, hence us not being able to see each other 😂
  • Huskic69Huskic69 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    something that doesnt get out of my head is that they've said that they introduced the all this use this manufacturer to get a prize car from another manufacturer just to prevent snowballing, now that they introduced the no prize car limitation i think that we could stop this
  • nel1978nel1978 ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Zum said:
    nel1978 said:
    PW2 said:
    nel1978 said:
    @Zum i m you in this bracket, someone else to avoid?
    @nel1978 I'm in that bracket too but I don't think I'll get to tier 1. P W 2 is my ign, what's yours in case I get anywhere near you?
    My IGN is Nel Antunes, will avoid you if i see you 😉
    Let us work together. It will be tough tomorrow.
    Kris Buchan is @Bucks73
    Good to know 👍🏻, let s try to stay together
  • HiroD34SHiroD34S Member Posts: 5
    Is someone else in this bracket ? Im 10th at the moment and trying so hard to get up to Top 8
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HiroD34S said:
    Is someone else in this bracket ? Im 10th at the moment and trying so hard to get up to Top 8
    @Dabigp is No1
  • DabigpDabigp ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    HiroD34S said:
    Is someone else in this bracket ? Im 10th at the moment and trying so hard to get up to Top 8
    Hi are you dennis dohm? Im first in this pic...
    there is @Pulsatingstar and @Carlos_Racine and @Numar
    around your place, you guys should cooperate...i dont have the best hand anymore, if I will drop some places I might be able to help you guys...
    Post edited by Dabigp on
  • HiroD34SHiroD34S Member Posts: 5
    Dabigp said:
    HiroD34S said:
    Is someone else in this bracket ? Im 10th at the moment and trying so hard to get up to Top 8
    Hi are you dennis dohm? Im first in this pic...
    there is @Pulsatingstar and @Carlos_Racine and @Numar
    around your place, you guys should cooperate...i dont have the best hand anymore, if I will drop some places I might be able to help you guys...
    Yes im Dennis Dohm. Nice to see that there are a few people in my bracket
  • DoupaoDoupao ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    r the eu brackets full? thanks
  • nel1978nel1978 ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Doupao said:
    r the eu brackets full? thanks
    Mine is now full
  • ManU_BManU_B Member Posts: 36
    I should be fine either way i think. Hopefully @ManU_B checks the forum soon and agrees to avoid :)
    Saw your comment and was also informed by an other forumer  ;)
    If you get in trouble, just tell me
  • DoupaoDoupao ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    nel1978 said:
    Doupao said:
    r the eu brackets full? thanks
    Mine is now full
    Thanks
  • DoupaoDoupao ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    nel1978 said:
    Doupao said:
    r the eu brackets full? thanks
    Mine is now full
    new brackets for eu now?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    ManU_B said:
    I should be fine either way i think. Hopefully @ManU_B checks the forum soon and agrees to avoid :)
    Saw your comment and was also informed by an other forumer  ;)
    If you get in trouble, just tell me
    Thanks :) Hopefully i'm fine, i can mostly 2* everyone below.

    But if i'm in range in the final hour feel free to toss me some wins :)
    Post edited by ManUtdTobbe on
  • bobdylanbobdylan ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well .... I spent £100 - £150 So far and it looks like 14th 
  • DoupaoDoupao ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Well .... I spent £100 - £150 So far and it looks like 14th 
    r u in a new bracket or ur one is full?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Well .... I spent £100 - £150 So far and it looks like 14th 
    That’s far from ideal. £150 of plastics should be good enough for P10 minimum
  • S3XYS3XY ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Could anyone please update the status the of US brackets? Thanks ahead
  • bobdylanbobdylan ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full braket,  would of been nice if the runner up prize was a nissan GTR .

    Feels like I have had my eyes out .... but I say that every prize car , I also spend that every prize car , also say never again .... every time . 

    So just except it for what it is .

    Maybe next time I mite just not enter but pick a random forumer and paypal them 100 quid .
    Feel better in my soul that way 🤔
  • PashaPasha ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    Zum said:
    How are the EU-Brackets filling?
    Can anybody give an example for typical hands that are fighting for positions 5 to 8?
    Thanks a lot.
    Filling quiet good i was very lucky with my bracket...

    Hands in 3rd and 4th place...
    Is your bracket full?
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    Pasha said:
    Is your bracket full?
    Yeah this ones been full for days
  • nel1978nel1978 ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    @Bucks73 i m avoiding you, i hope you are doing the same
  • PashaPasha ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    Pasha said:
    Is your bracket full?
    Yeah this ones been full for days
    Thank you.
  • HeissRodHeissRod ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    Could anyone please update the status the of US brackets? Thanks ahead
    452 for mine as of now.  351 for the other, but that was of last night.  Wait it out until at least mine is full.  We have too many forumers in there as it is.
  • wheat0rwheat0r ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Well .... I spent £100 - £150 So far and it looks like 14th 
    Exactly same situation here. I won’t spend more if future events are struggling like this. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    S3XY said:
    Could anyone please update the status the of US brackets? Thanks ahead
    452 for mine as of now.  351 for the other, but that was of last night.  Wait it out until at least mine is full.  We have too many forumers in there as it is.
    456 & 399
  • bobdylanbobdylan ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheat0r said:
    bobdylan said:
    Well .... I spent £100 - £150 So far and it looks like 14th 
    Exactly same situation here. I won’t spend more if future events are struggling like this. 
    I say I won't spend on future events but I always do .
    I'm going to not enter the next :/
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    bobdylan said:
    wheat0r said:
    bobdylan said:
    Well .... I spent £100 - £150 So far and it looks like 14th 
    Exactly same situation here. I won’t spend more if future events are struggling like this. 
    I say I won't spend on future events but I always do .
    I'm going to not enter the next :/
    well, I going to ask Amex to ban my crreditcard on Hutch servrers moving forward. Ive spent much money on this game and still finish out side of top 8 again...
    This time Im pulling a stop to it

    gonna see if I can enjoy it as a F2P in the future. Best thing is that doing so it will free up time :)
  • PashaPasha ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how’s Asian/European brackets going?
Sign In or Register to comment.