Next Austin Challenge?

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
@Hutch_Robin   Do we have a new Austin challenge to look forward to this weekend?

Comments

• RawelRawel Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    half of me expects the second austin challenge to happen this week, second half expects they will forget about that whole austin and moby dick thing and they roll out a usual challenge
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The calendar says we should see it this weekend
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this is confusing with different timezones. I'm sure the weekly challenge starts on a Sunday for US users but it's Monday for many.

We should be earning our second Austin across next week, with the weekend challenge next weekend if Hutch are sticking to any kind of schedule.
    Prepare yourselves for the grief of all the people who missed the first Austin and end up not being able to earn this one either.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    We should be earning our second Austin across next week, with the weekend challenge next weekend if Hutch are sticking to any kind of schedule.
    I don't remember then ever announcing it would be every two months. I only ever remember them saying the schedule would be over the course of a year and nothing about them being regularly spaced. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    I don't remember then ever announcing it would be every two months. I only ever remember them saying the schedule would be over the course of a year and nothing about them being regularly spaced. 
    It's more of an assumption. There's 6 Austin cars and 12 months in a year. 12/6 is 2 so theoretically they'd give it out every 2 months if they wanted to spread them out evenly over the course of a year. 
    O__VER said:
    They definitely did confirm it would be every two months:

https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/comment/102308#Comment_102308
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we make it for the new year? 😬
    Ultimate said:
    Can we make it for the new year? 😬
    Lol see if you can get someone to look after your account 
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    mikes said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Yep, the next challenge, which starts in about 4 days, will be the 2nd in the Austin series.

S3XY said:
    Oh I thought it was a ten year project..
    Now there's an idea! 
    “Each Decade there will be a challenge to win one of the Austin prize cars. After 60 years there will be a 300 day challenge to win the Moby Dick”
    Sounds like I need to pass my account to my grandson for that Moby Dick challenge...
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    mikes said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Yep, the next challenge, which starts in about 4 days, will be the 2nd in the Austin series.

S3XY said:
    Now there's an idea! 
    “Each Decade there will be a challenge to win one of the Austin prize cars. After 60 years there will be a 300 day challenge to win the Moby Dick”
    Sounds like I need to pass my account to my grandson for that Moby Dick challenge...
    You better have damn good collection by the time you do that!
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Hutch_Tim said:

S3XY said:
    Now there's an idea! 
    Whoever lives to complete it gets a lollipop as bonus?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    after these two months a year seems like an overkill. 6 months would be more more reasonable
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    HeissRod said:
    Prepare yourselves for the grief of all the people who missed the first Austin and end up not being able to earn this one either.
    For real.. I best get myself prepared for the IG to explode once again!
    "I sold four legendaries and spent over $1 million IG cash on plastics and didn't find a single Ausitn!!!!!!11111111!"
    Ur kidding bro rig
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    @kolov7; I wish he was kidding! I ran into a lot of such "feedback" on the IG during the first Austin challenge. I'm *Hoping there will be less confusion the second time around.
    Antoun said:
    I wish he was kidding too, I have found 3 Austin in ten plastic packs...
    Share us  few tips how to find one 😂😂
    kolov7 said:
    Antoun said:
    I wish he was kidding too, I have found 3 Austin in ten plastic packs...
    Share us  few tips how to find one 😂😂
    Watch the IG forum next week for those hidden gems of knowledge!
    Its going to be fun watching those poor guys searching for hidden treasure 😂😂😂
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 250 ✭✭✭✭
    Prediction: We spend a year and a lot of money to complete all the Austin challenges, and then, when the Moby Dick challenge starts it will require only 2x Austins, so most of us would have wasted money and time for nothing.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Prediction:  The Moby Dick will have worse MRA than the SL73.
    I'd rather surprised if that was the case. It'll probably be between 917 and 962c, judging by its stats.