Porsche Carrera GT - Final - Italia Tour (Event)

Comments

• PW2PW2 Posts: 63 ✭✭
    TD47959 said:
    I recognize @Danny @pmglfv , anybody else? 
    How do the hands Look up there? Sitting with 8:0 at 10th atm.

@TD47959, @pmglfv, seen you both, don't think I can match your hands. I thought @Danny 's hand was similar to mine, hope we can both stay top 8
  • JayJay Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    @Jay if you haven't joined yet, @baest and I are in a pretty fresh AS bracket. About ten people. I know there is one other AS bracket with just over 170 in it as of a few hours ago.
    Oh nice. I might join. I got no chance at t1. Just hoping for a CF.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    Pasha said:
    New EU bracket with 60 people, feel free to join me, will fight together

Joined this bracket. Its US bracket
    @hillclimber
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    PW2 said:
    TD47959 said:
    I recognize @Danny @pmglfv , anybody else? 
    How do the hands Look up there? Sitting with 8:0 at 10th atm.

@TD47959, @pmglfv, seen you both, don't think I can match your hands. I thought @Danny 's hand was similar to mine, hope we can both stay top 8
    Whoops, sorry raced you once, was showing only the TD-Number will avoid you now 
    O__VER said:
    @Jay if you haven't joined yet, @baest and I are in a pretty fresh AS bracket. About ten people. I know there is one other AS bracket with just over 170 in it as of a few hours ago.
    Well I missed your bracket.

Got in with @deewod

Derek whats your hand like to be in T1?
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Pasha said:
    New EU bracket with 60 people, feel free to join me, will fight together

Joined this bracket. Its US bracket
    @hillclimber
    I'm not sure about that. if I remember correctly Lucas Bittencourt is also a regular to the EU server. this could be a US and EU mixed bracket! Someone else reported a similar case some days ago.
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I think it's a mixed bracket. It's already filling pretty fast.. I joined with you guys @mazeoops, @Pasha, @hillclimber. Currently sitting 10th after 6 tickets, but I already took a loss, so I'm not sure I'll have the hand to make top 8. I'll try and get up with you guys to work together.
    My name will show as TD05414.

*Edit: Played another set of tickets and I'm sitting in 4th behind my dudes @hillclimber and @mazeoops. I'll try to move down the guys below me so @Pasha can move up.
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    @O__VER I'm in your bracket. 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @O__VER I'm in your bracket. 
    Hey mate, saw you. Will avoid you 🙂
  • Topdriver44089Topdriver44089 Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    A 3/3/6 zonda f loses to the Cinque on the hairpin

• deewoddeewod Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:

Got in with @deewod

Think we should be able to stay in T1 easily for now, if no better hands join us. Saw some much weaker hands than ours floating in and around the top 8
    edited December 2018
    @mazeoops; I've worked with you in the past and you just gave me 4 losses in a row? I'm guessing you didn't see it yet, but I tagged you in the post a while ago letting you know that I was in with you (TD05414). If you could please avoid me, that would be much appreciated. I need all the help I can get! 
    Thank's mate.
    Post edited by AJTheCaveMan on
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone here ? Please help if you can :)
    deewod said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:

Got in with @deewod

Think we should be able to stay in T1 easily for now, if no better hands join us. Saw some much weaker hands than ours floating in and around the top 8
    Yeah it looked OK before. Couple more joined. Jut need to work on making a gap and I might have a slim chance for T1. You look safe though haha. 
    @mazeoops; I've worked with you in the past and you just gave me 4 losses in a row? I'm guessing you didn't see it yet, but I tagged you in the post a while ago letting you know that I was in with you (TD05414). If you could please avoid me, that would be much appreciated. I need all the help I can get! 
    Thank's mate.
    My bad. Sorry mate
    i sent a message
    mazeoops said:
    Thank's mate.
    My bad. Sorry mate
    i sent a message
    No worries mate. Don't hurt my feelings like that again! Lol
     :'( 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Can i know the US brackets filling?
    4 of them are full: mine, @mikes @HeissRod, @TopDrives40778
    #allalone
    edited December 2018
    A 3/3/6 zonda f loses to the Cinque on the hairpin

The only thing it might win is the slaloms.  A 363 Zonda F doesn't beat a 333 Cinque in anything, but comes close on the slalom.  Since a 336 tune would be better than a 363 in this event, it may work.
    Post edited by HeissRod on
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    mazeoops said:
    Can i know the US brackets filling?
    4 of them are full: mine, @mikes @HeissRod, @TopDrives40778
    #allalone
    Image result for worlds smallest violin gif
  • PashaPasha Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    I think it's a mixed bracket. It's already filling pretty fast.. I joined with you guys @mazeoops, @Pasha, @hillclimber. Currently sitting 10th after 6 tickets, but I already took a loss, so I'm not sure I'll have the hand to make top 8. I'll try and get up with you guys to work together.
    My name will show as TD05414.

*Edit: Played another set of tickets and I'm sitting in 4th behind my dudes @hillclimber and @mazeoops. I'll try to move down the guys below me so @Pasha can move up.
    Morning, thanks for mention me, so it is just 4 of us in the bracket, I can see that you and @mazeoops staying at first two places and me and hillclimber somewhere in the middle,  just made a fuse for my zonda roadster so it is now 663, still deciding to do my final fuse for zonda to make it overall 666, and it will take 8 hours, don’t know shall I?
    @Pasha; Couldn't hurt. I think that extra handling will make a good bit of difference. I just started a tune on mine an hour ago to get my roadster to 336. Oh, and I'm sure @hillclimber has a stronger hand than me on most sets, as do several others around me. I'm only in 2nd because no one else is playing ATM and @mazeoops was pushing down the other randoms like a boss while avoiding me. I just saw that you made a move back into the top 8. Was happy to see that!
    @Pasha; Couldn't hurt. I think that extra handling will make a good bit of difference. I just started a tune on mine an hour ago to get my roadster to 336. Oh, and I'm sure @hillclimber has a stronger hand than me on most sets, as do several others around me. I'm only in 2nd because no one else is playing ATM and @mazeoops was pushing down the other randoms like a boss while avoiding me. I just saw that you made a move back into the top 8. Was happy to see that!
    Yes I played 5 tickets with all wins, I could see that 663 roadster is a beast))) now I’ve started to fuse it to 666 to add more traction, and I hope it will win stock huayra, also not to waste a time I have also made a fuse to quadrifoglio to 336, I think additional traction will be competitive for maxed 4C. Will see, waiting time is 8 hours))))
    Pasha said:
    Yes I played 5 tickets with all wins, I could see that 663 roadster is a beast))) now I’ve started to fuse it to 666 to add more traction, and I hope it will win stock huayra, also not to waste a time I have also made a fuse to quadrifoglio to 336, I think additional traction will be competitive for maxed 4C. Will see, waiting time is 8 hours))))
    A 336 Cinque Roadster beats a 333 Hyuara on every track except fast circuit and dry hairpin.  Your 666 will beat the dry hairpin and possibly the fast circuit.  
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    @Ernst_Womo does your 336 QV wins anything against maxed 4C? Same grip, faster accelaration and more power. But heavier, so, does it work?
    Hi Jaco, no chance. The 4C is better on any tracks. 😢
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TimBut, I think it's gonna be very close at the end, do you have anything else up your sleeve? I did another fuse on my 4C but I don't have the time and resources to max it sadly.
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    @Ernst_Womo does your 336 QV wins anything against maxed 4C? Same grip, faster accelaration and more power. But heavier, so, does it work?
    Hi Jaco, no chance. The 4C is better on any tracks. 😢
    Fused mine 366 overnight. Slalom it is still no change, but it wins the hairpin now over 4C 303. Which was one of my weak spots as the 4C 303 wins over my 033.
    So made some progress, I hope it will pay out in the end.
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    @TimBut, I think it's gonna be very close at the end, do you have anything else up your sleeve? I did another fuse on my 4C but I don't have the time and resources to max it sadly.
    well, I can throw 2 upgrades on my Zonda F, or upgrade second 4c, but I think it's not necessary. There are no one from 8 to 12 who can win us. only those in top6. So I think some tickets before end would be enough

Looks good so far @hillclimber @AJTheCaveMan @Pasha
    but whales are coming
    Does anyone have quadrifoglio 336, 366 or 339, I just want to know which tune will beat maxed 4C. @mazeoops keep it like this, I like it, I need just 6 hour, and then I will try my best to try to make a good gap
    Yep, not looking forward to the late whale migration.. Hope we only get a couple.
    @Pasha, @hillclimber, @mazeoops.