General Discussion

Bad smurfers

Comments

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Does anyone know of TD00347? I watched after I entered and he/she was handing out wins left and right. Hopefully they just don't know any better.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭
    Seems someone has given me 5 wins today! I’m not fussed on the odd win here or there but why 5?!?
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    Seems someone has given me 5 wins today! I’m not fussed on the odd win here or there but why 5?!?
    09605 is still feeding wins on regular basis and does seem to like dumping on one player at a time.  nitin verma has been positive IDed feeding wins.  I have been fed wins by Bruce Lee and by Simon Says recently.  It may be some of these dudes who are not forumers haven't figured out 09605 has been feeding them and have hit back at the wrong people.  I have been entering dailies playing just one hand and waiting to see who turns up before smurfing because i want to avoid win feeders and I don't want to get caught at the bottom by dudes who pull out their best hands and treat themselves to the smorgasbord that toiling smurfers provide.  Tough times for your average smurfer i reckon.
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    justjukie said:
    @SubaruLover04 I'm not sure what changed, our brackets used to be super peaceful and now lots of people enjoy handing out wins all of sudden

Bluedogsnoop said:

Answer me two things though and then I will leave it be. 

1. What happens the day when someone gets it wrong. Someone names someone as guilty for giving wins when actually they just made a mistake on the actual person doing it? Are you all still going to jump on board and dish it out? What happens when you realise an error was made and the player you all jumped on and named is innocent? Give it time, then this will happen the way you are all carrying on. 

This... 😂😂 seriously? Get a grip man, its a mobile phone game!

We are not planning an international peace treaty. 

*** bad advice being given out on the in game forum that’s what has done it :(
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 182 ✭✭✭

Ugh I’ve been fed 6 wins. 
    jiga said:
    Nacho101 said:
    09605 is still feeding wins on regular basis and does seem to like dumping on one player at a time.  nitin verma has been positive IDed feeding wins.  I have been fed wins by Bruce Lee and by Simon Says recently.  It may be some of these dudes who are not forumers haven't figured out 09605 has been feeding them and have hit back at the wrong people.  I have been entering dailies playing just one hand and waiting to see who turns up before smurfing because i want to avoid win feeders and I don't want to get caught at the bottom by dudes who pull out their best hands and treat themselves to the smorgasbord that toiling smurfers provide.  Tough times for your average smurfer i reckon.
    Yeh I’ve noticed you playing a new strategy. And I completely get it, I can’t blame you. I used to be happy to help fellow smurfers with my puny week hands but lately I’ve been getting less an less from other smurfers... too often surrounded by their best hands, in fact there have been a few occasions where you have been the only one I can hit. So big thanks, I appreciate it.
    edited December 2018
    GTR Turtle was at it again.. I watched his points as he did it, so i gave him a couple back. This would likely explain the losses in your pic too @kaje73.Looks like he fed @NinjaDesignz & @Lorsky.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTR Turtle was at it again.. I watched his points as he did it, so i gave him a couple back. This would likely explain the losses in your pic too @kaje73.Looks like he fed @NinjaDesignz & @Lorsky.
    I think this guy doesn't know how to smurf
    @NinjaDesignz; Probably so. Thats why i only gave him two. I know the guy has a decent garage and has been around a while, so you would think people would see the threads on the IG. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got 5+ wins from 09605. Anyone knows who this is?

• 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

• baestbaest Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:

No idea who it is, it's not unusual though.
    43MK4 said:

I wish I knew, he/she gives me wins as well... I can only imagine they do not know to quit out before playing anyone. At least I hope its not deliberate. Anyone know of a way to contact specific players in game?
    Nacho101 said:
    43MK4 said:

I wish I knew, he/she gives me wins as well... I can only imagine they do not know to quit out before playing anyone. At least I hope its not deliberate. Anyone know of a way to contact specific players in game?
    I suspect 09605 may well know about quitting out but regardless if that is true or not 09605 is clearly targetting other smurfers and it is therefore an act of aggression against other smurfers - he at least knows that smurfers do not want to be fed wins. 
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭
    I have been on a roll... not a single good smurf daily for about 3 weeks simply because when I wake up (because I use my smurfing hand before bed) I have one more loss and that's it. I miss the days when I had over 500,000 cash and over 3,000 gold... 😭
  • red23red23 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited January 6
    Currently stuck in a daily smurfing group with some clowns, three people ahead of me (im bottom)currently playing a ridiculously and unnecessarily strong hand. I can't beat them no matter what i do and if i can' t beat them i won't get to play anyone else.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    red23 said:
    Currently stuck in a daily smurfing group with some clowns, three people ahead of me (im bottom)currently playing a ridiculously and unnecessarily strong hand. I can't beat them no matter what i do and if i can' t beat them i won't get to play anyone else.
    try joining later
    red23 said:
    Agree with you about the clowns with unnecessarily strong hands.  I have been trapped behind a cluster of them numerous times and nothing you can do but feed them wins and wait for them to disperse.  Joining later won't help.  Lately i have been avoiding the clown and winfeeder problems by entering early as usual but only playing one hand - a middling smurf hand good enough to 3* most early smurf hands - and then watch how the bracket shapes up.  If i see a bunch of clowns entering i take what wins i can and try to smurf higher in the table so they can't trap me and feed off me.  If i see a bunch of smurfing buddies enter i will try to hang out in the same general area they are.  I always finish up way down in plastic ville (as i like it) but by then the clowns are usually gone and/or i am already full as a tick with prize boards cleared.
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What we should do is have all the smurfers VPN to a single server. Asia server would be ideal because it’s a smaller player base so higher chance of having a big concentration of like minded players 
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jiga whats the disagree about?
    edited January 7
    Huskic69 said:
    @jiga whats the disagree about?
    Sorry, no offence intended.  It's just i read your advice and uh well i ah ... disagreed with it.   hairpin trigger on this dam mouse, happened so fast... and there it was

A late starting smurfer can fall right into the clutches of players who smurf to the bottom and then pull out killer hands.  tbh i am not sure how you do your smurfing and whether your advice was well intentioned or tongue in cheek?

(ps. i gave you a like, i hope that makes up for it and there are no ill feelings)
    Ultimate said:
    What we should do is have all the smurfers VPN to a single server. Asia server would be ideal because it’s a smaller player base so higher chance of having a big concentration of like minded players 
    haha @Ultimate i like the idea.  Smurf tourism.  wonder if it might be a level of organisation too far for your average smurfer.  

But got me thinking if that sort of thing could be pulled off then why not open invitational smurfing tournaments or smurf-offs between teams of smurfers?  US vs EU vs Asia 
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    Ultimate said:
    haha @Ultimate i like the idea.  Smurf tourism.  wonder if it might be a level of organisation too far for your average smurfer.  

But got me thinking if that sort of thing could be pulled off then why not open invitational smurfing tournaments or smurf-offs between teams of smurfers?  US vs EU vs Asia 
    Go where the grass is greener.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having smurfed all over, I would say Asia is the largest concentration of smurfers.

As there are only 2-4 brackets in the high RQ/trophy category we will see each other most days and know who will incrementally increase their hand strengths.

Smurfing in Asia is a doddle. Even people who don't smurf put out a weak hand all day for others to feed off. Brilliant!

When @jiga finally joined the forum I immediately reached out to show my appreciation of his smurfing! 
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Having smurfed all over, I would say Asia is the largest concentration of smurfers.

As there are only 2-4 brackets in the high RQ/trophy category we will see each other most days and know who will incrementally increase their hand strengths.

Smurfing in Asia is a doddle. Even people who don't smurf put out a weak hand all day for others to feed off. Brilliant!

When @jiga finally joined the forum I immediately reached out to show my appreciation of his smurfing! 
    That’s why I vpn to Asia for smurfing everyday :). Hope your post here would attract more true smurfers from EU/US to our party
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 269 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Off topic, before I joined the forum, met you guys and learned about smurfing, I always wondered about @jiga, "this guy has such strong hands and always gives me a run for my money (in the events where I can compete), why is he always near the bottom in the dailies?" also didn't understand why sometimes he was at the bottom of some events at the beginning, then shot right to the top on the second day. :D
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    RobGripes said:

That’s why I vpn to Asia for smurfing everyday :). Hope your post here would attract more true smurfers from EU/US to our party

Plenty of room here. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    do i have to vpn each time i log into the game, or just for the registration?
  • justjukiejustjukie Member Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    What is choice of vpn app yall use to choose locale for IP?
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    do i have to vpn each time i log into the game, or just for the registration?
    Just for the event registration. Once you are in the bracket you can turn off the vpn