Last time i checked (15 minutes ago) slightly above 300
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    why cant you delete posts...
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love an easy bracket. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Anyone else in here?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 of the best garage in europe i think!!
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monroe said:
    2 g-force on dirt...anyway the Tahoe would be better tuned 033?
    I only have the Levorg at 699 and 969 but the 969 wins Snow Twisty Road... just

If the same holds for the Tahoe then it will be win 2 and lose 2 whichever way you go
    God I wish I knew when to enter this!

Recently i've been waiting until Sunday afternoon.
    Worked ok for the 22B but not for the GTR, Mazda, PP etc... What does that tell me?
    Well mainly that recently I can only win **** prize cars  :)  
    mauro07 said:

mauro07 said:
    Yeh, looks like the 3 strongest garages in Europe going head to head. 🥊 
  • Steph81Steph81 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:

mauro07 said:
    Yeh, looks like the 3 strongest garages in Europe going head to head. 🥊 
    I can see only 1 in this bracket... 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God I wish I knew when to enter this!

Recently i've been waiting until Sunday afternoon.
    Worked ok for the 22B but not for the GTR, Mazda, PP etc... What does that tell me?
    Well mainly that recently I can only win **** prize cars  :)  
    Least you can win a prize car.  I have literally no hope.  I'm struggling the last few days to wonder what the point is.  Never ending smurfing to try and give myself a chance at pulling something decent.  I'm getting bored.  That's never a good sign for any game.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sunsura said:
    Schmidti said:

Someone with me? 
    I'm sometimes shown as 56888 sometimes as matthias schmidt 

Im there also, still slowly going up. "Alexandre Goncalves" my In game name
    hello. im in here too. we should collect the forum names in our bracket to avoid later confusion.
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    So right now it's:
    @AndreasSimmer = andreas simmer
    @Sunsura = alexandre goncalves
    Me = matthias schmidt / 56888

Anyone else? 
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭

Here is my hand. The Hellcat will be tuned to 330 (my first fully upgraded epic!!!)

• lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭

Also, is anyone in this bracket? 

My Hellcat is currently upgrading... when the Hellcat finishes, I will play (because I’m in 81st right now, and I was in Tier 1 when I last looked!)
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:

Also, is anyone in this bracket? 

My Hellcat is currently upgrading... when the Hellcat finishes, I will play (because I’m in 81st right now, and I was in Tier 1 when I last looked!)
    How does the bracket look? I’ll be coming in shortly with a decent hand, don’t want to displace any forumers

• hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Nobody plays the city ?
    Blue2moro said:
    Least you can win a prize car.  I have literally no hope.  I'm struggling the last few days to wonder what the point is.  Never ending smurfing to try and give myself a chance at pulling something decent.  I'm getting bored.  That's never a good sign for any game.
    Yeah, I used to be P2W which obviously 'bought' me some prize cars.
    Now I am F2P it will be increasingly difficult to be competitive.

I understand the frustration, today I spent over 1 million on saved cash from smurfing.
    So nearly 2 weeks of smurfing to get what? 1 UR. I can see this becoming super tedious.
    hifichris said:
    Nobody plays the city ?
    I would imagine none of the top hands will run a city car as you’d need to drop a hellcat or ACR to fit a decent medium height car in. 
  • JayJay Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still upgrading... all the whales in Asia busy yet?
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:

Here is my hand. The Hellcat will be tuned to 330 (my first fully upgraded epic!!!)

There's no need to max it fully for this event.  993 is fine, especially if you have something else that can replace your Corvette zr2
  • krystiankrystian Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    TryMe8 said:
    TD01055 said:
    mazeoops said:
    TryMe8 said:
    Interesting
    Thats not good
    Does that suggest a 993 would lose to a 996 as well? Was hoping to save a fuse...
    @TD01055
    what the hellcat! it must be about the braking?
    I just double-checked this. Handling upgrade does not make any difference here, as you would hope.

Both Hellcats have the same acceleration curve on dry asphalt. However, the Widebody is a little bigger, which means it has a little more air resistance. The force model deduces each car's power curve from asphalt performance accounting for the fact that the car is overcoming air resistance (and rolling resistance). That means the Widebody does actually have a slightly different power curve to the regular Hellcat, but on dry asphalt the air resistance exactly cancels it out. On any other surface you'll see very small differences, like this.

@RobGripes Regarding Chevrolet CF:
    Chevrolet CF: 7 of 10 B's (70%) are American Dream, 6 of 11 A's (55%) are American Dream
    American Dream CF: 6 of 11 B's (55%) are Chevrolet, 7 of 9 A's (78%) are Chevrolet

Depending on what you need, and I guess how lucky you feel, one or the other might be the best bet for you, so we figured we'd offer them as an equal choice.

Width

First and foremost, the Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody model has fender flares that are 3.5 inches wider than the Challenger SRT Hellcat. The extra width in the fender flares provides room for wheels and tires that are 11 inches, which are 1.5 inches wider than the tires on the Challenger SRT Hellcat, and wider tires means the vehicle has more grip, and more grip results in a faster take off. How much faster? Read below.

Though the extra width does improve the vehicle’s track times, it does make the vehicle a little less practical when it comes to driving it in public as well as parking in parking lots, so that’s definitely something potential buyers should take into account.

Times

The wider tires improve the vehicle’s acceleration time enough that it can be measured, and though some people might not be impressed by the difference, when it comes to racing the difference could be enough between winning and losing. The Challenger SRT Hellcat accelerates from 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds, and that time is decreased by one-tenth of a second (3.4 seconds) in the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody. There’s an even bigger difference in the quarter-mile time. The Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody completes a quarter-mile in 10.9 seconds, which is three-tenths of a second faster than the quarter-mile time in the Challenger SRT Hellcat (11.2 seconds).

• SinguSingu Posts: 71 ✭✭

Any forumers in? :) 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows how many people in EU bracket now? I'm joining after an hour, with a weak hand :)
    edited January 2019
    Singu said:

Charlie Root is a forumer and friendly 

@CharlieR
    Which region are you from @samagoichi ?
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA @Jay but i didn't enter yet. 
    NA @Jay but i didn't enter yet. 
    Ahh OK. I am staying in a motel at the moment in Australia. When I joined the daily using their wifi it put me in your daily haha. So I was wondering where I would end up if I joined the finals using the motel wifi. Asia brackets suck in big events.
    Singu said:

I have just joined this group too, good luck all. (I'm Paul Rickwood by the way)
    Singu said:

I have just joined this group too, good luck all. (I'm Paul Rickwood by the way)
    How many people there?