• lg29lg29 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    Bought 4 Chevy packs...what a waste of gold that was
    Ouch... 
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    At least you got that Tahoe ... 
    I didn't get one out of 5 Chevrolet and 6 ad packs. . 
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK not a special offer but pulled 2 C from the BMW Aluminium yesterday.
    Hutch can I swap my luck please? The odds of that happening are way less than pulling a Hellcat in an AD CF.
    Thank you, if you just pop it in my holding garage that would be grand.
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:
    Chris1775 said:
    At least you got that Tahoe ... 
    I didn't get one out of 5 Chevrolet and 6 ad packs. . 
    Well.....I already had 2 Tahoe, so it really didn’t help. My hand is not any better. I ended up buying the last Chevy pack and one AD to find 2 more useless UR. I’m done opening these, even if I pull an epic now I wouldn’t be able to max it without speeding up the fuses, and that gets expensive quick
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭
    AD ceramic on the demon event page. Not going to help but, hey I don't mind some B food.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well at least there was only one Dodge CF available...
    Aaaaaalways look on the bright side of life...
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys think the dodge cf is worth a shot? I'm hoarding gold for PL8.0 (currently at 10,8k) but I'll probably never get a better shot at a hellcat...
    I just dunno if 1499 is a good deal for 17% chances.
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    Do you guys think the dodge cf is worth a shot? I'm hoarding gold for PL8.0 (currently at 10,8k) but I'll probably never get a better shot at a hellcat...
    Hm, i thought as well, I got the green hellcat last night, but a lot of others said that they got only garbage.
    It's your choice, but don't be upsed if it doesn't work.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    17% chance seems pretty high.  
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    If you even get epic that is? 
    Oh for gods sake, bloody 'gone for moderation'.
    Not typing all that again.

Short version...

Hellcat only Dodge Epic, so 17.75% chance on card 1, 2.75% on card 2 (assuming same as regular CF)
    MSteeL said:
    HeissRod said:
    Hellcats are the only Dodge Epics so if the fates and the RNG decide you get an Epic, a Hellcat is yours.

Assuming Dodge CF is same odds as regular CF then you have a 17.75% chance on card 1 and 2.75% on card 2

I would go for it but only have 1300 gold  :/
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    HeissRod said:
    Hellcats are the only Dodge Epics so if the fates and the RNG decide you get an Epic, a Hellcat is yours.

Assuming Dodge CF is same odds as regular CF then you have a 17.75% chance on card 1 and 2.75% on card 2

I would go for it but only have 1300 gold  :/
    Okay, so the gambles do pay off every once in a while. It's my third epic in the last 3 days, and none of them below 26rq,something bad is clearly coming. 

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so the gambles do pay off every once in a while. It's my third epic in the last 3 days, and none of them below 26rq,something bad is clearly coming. 

Unlucky, everyone knows the green one looks better lol
    But i think this pack is one of the better one's i've seen lately purely because there's only 2 epic dodges so if you do manage to avoid the ultra rares you're sorted, almost every other pack has bad epics available, and even the bad ledgendary viper is still a legendary so have decent
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Ceramic + Slot Deal?

Show me that **** so I can save my Golds. 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't do it. I am speaking from experience (RQ18 Honda S2000)

But then, I told people not to buy the American Dreams packs and here I am now, the only person who didn't pull a Hellcat.
    Got to 1500 gold, had to buy for my hellcat. Here we go... 11, 14, 17, 18... ooh 2 C.... And a Hellcat? Noooo... A Viper... Yay...oh wait no, RQ20.... So I literally have 1G, well set up for the update then. I hate this game!
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to 1500 gold, had to buy for my hellcat. Here we go... 11, 14, 17, 18... ooh 2 C.... And a Hellcat? Noooo... A Viper... Yay...oh wait no, RQ20.... So I literally have 1G, well set up for the update then. I hate this game!
    It's fine, you've got another 2 months to save for the update anyway lol
  • AdxREAdxRE Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    edited January 22
    O__VER said:
    Don't do it. I am speaking from experience (RQ18 Honda S2000)

But then, I told people not to buy the American Dreams packs and here I am now, the only person who didn't pull a Hellcat.
    Well I ignored your advice and now I am still at 0 Hellcats (nor Demon obviously) after a total of 15 American Nightmare CF since the last update.

Should have listened to you really lol
    Post edited by AdxRE on
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone bought the carbon fibre 90s pack? 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought two Mazda CFs, found an RX-7 and a CX-9. :( That's 3000 gold down the drain.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Staying away from the Mazda packs, think i’ve bought 15+ Mazda CFs and a lot of Japanese CFs without getting a Furai, i’ve given up, it’s not meant to be.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ljhcjp said:
    ManUtdTobbe said:
    Staying away from the Mazda packs, think i’ve bought 15+ Mazda CFs and a lot of Japanese CFs without getting a Furai, i’ve given up, it’s not meant to be.
    And here’s me getting 2 in one pack 😂😮 ooops 

I've been lucky in other parts of Top Drives but the Furai haunts me.

Nice pack, i'm just a wee bit jealous
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    ljhcjp said:
    ManUtdTobbe said:
    And here’s me getting 2 in one pack 😂😮 ooops 

Very Nice!

Why in gods name does this awesomeness never happen to me?
    Oh wait, it does, I got 2 Super Rares in an Aluminium.... fantastic
    Been playing over a year and still only have 4 legendaries. Believe me, this is a rarity 😂 
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Someone bought a recent offer?