General Discussion

Camaro ZL1 1LE Prelims (Event)

135

Comments

  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Dabigp said:
    I can confirm that! i have both versions of the escort and also tested them in campaign mode
    You can confirm what?  Both tie on both sets or not?
    Both (699 and 969) tie on small and medium city streets! I couldn’t quote it cause my message needed approval -.- sorry guys
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    Which martini wins fast circ? Standing and rolling
    699 or 969?
    Rolling - 699-969-996
    Standing - 699-996-969
  • joel24joel24 Member Posts: 645 ✭✭✭
    699. Fast circuit . Seems legit.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:
    699. Fast circuit . Seems legit.
    I'm also not sure if I've ever seen a 996 tune win over any other tunes on any tracks with a turn (except for the new Santa Monica City Streets Medium).
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    joel24 said:
    699. Fast circuit . Seems legit.
    I'm also not sure if I've ever seen a 996 tune win over any other tunes on any tracks with a turn (except for the new Santa Monica City Streets Medium).
    There’s a few. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28
    joel24 said:
    699. Fast circuit . Seems legit.
    But loses on slalom and car park
    Post edited by NinjaDesignz on
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s a solid explanation for it all....... they just haven’t made it up yet. 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:
    699. Fast circuit . Seems legit.
    But loses on slalom and car park 

  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28
    Jay said:
    StealthFT said:
    Jay said:
    How are the Asian whales going?

    Count: 194
    Yuck
    @Jay @StealthFT did that bracket already fill up?
  • loxodromicloxodromic Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    @Pichai - is that you below me??


    and ZL Liu
  • adms87adms87 Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
    There's a 70's CF for sale right now. It means ~25% chances of pulling an Escort Rally. Obviously, this also means that I will continue without one but there will be a lot more people with it.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29
    Only epic and legendary 70s are 917 and RSR? Its actually pretty good chance to pull one of those two... But knowing myself i will ended with aerovette
  • adms87adms87 Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Only epic and legendary 70s are 917 and RSR? Its actually pretty good chance to pull one of those two... But knowing myself i will ended with aerovette
    Yes!


  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    got a 917 in my 3rd pack <3 <3 <3
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29
    Urgh. Aerovette. Literally the only car I didn't want.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steph81 said:
    got a 917 in my 3rd pack <3 <3 <3
    3rd Pack???  I only show 1 Pack available
    Different amounts of packs available?
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    @Jay @StealthFT did that bracket already fill up?
    Yes.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29
    nel1978 said:
    Any forumers, think @nel1978 and @krystian maybe, hoping for t2

    Will avoid you 👍🏻
    Pulled a 917 so changed my hand, up to 4th at the moment so back in contention for t2, not good enough for t1 tho,  i'll leave that to you guys 
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nel1978 said:
    Any forumers, think @nel1978 and @krystian maybe, hoping for t2

    Will avoid you 👍🏻
    Pulled a 917 so changed my hand, up to 4th at the moment so back in contention for t2, not good enough for t1 tho,  i'll leave that to you guys 
    Out of curiosity, what are you balancing a 917 with?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t get sucked in by the beautiful pulls. The 70s CF is basically 1600 gold for an Aerovette 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Don’t get sucked in by the beautiful pulls. The 70s CF is basically 1600 gold for an Aerovette 
    I think it’s a decent risk. If you are gonna try your luck with Porsche CF packs then this one guarantees a decent pull IF you hit epic or legendary. There’s a lot of RQ23 / RQ27 nonsense out there.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After my fail in Mazdas, at least I get my porsche rsr from pack
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

    Hopefully I'll be able to push for at least t3 now. Been smurfing hard up until this point. 
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    BoxtaS said:
    Don’t get sucked in by the beautiful pulls. The 70s CF is basically 1600 gold for an Aerovette 
    I think it’s a decent risk. If you are gonna try your luck with Porsche CF packs then this one guarantees a decent pull IF you hit epic or legendary. There’s a lot of RQ23 / RQ27 nonsense out there.
    It's not cheap for a CF but the possible cars from it make it pretty worthwhile. I don't have an Aerovette so wouldn't have minded pulling one too much. The only 'bad' pull possible is the non-Martini Turbo in my opinion, but there's a chance of a Martini, an Escort Rally or the beautiful RSR and 917.

    Went for it and got a second one of these:


  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would open 3 more if were available 
Sign In or Register to comment.