General Discussion

Legendary pack

2»

Comments

• SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    First one to get double Bugatti wins
    A little late, but I win. My luck vanished from ingame (guess it takes 5 legendarys to extinguish my luck) so I had to resort back to this to cheer me up. I wonder if this will ever happen in game. I have pulled 2 legendarys from a ceramic and drop rates say you can get 2 legendarys out of a premium pack sooo I guess it's a possibility.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30
    binner said:
    A little late, but I win. My luck vanished from ingame (guess it takes 5 legendarys to extinguish my luck) so I had to resort back to this to cheer me up. I wonder if this will ever happen in game. I have pulled 2 legendarys from a ceramic and drop rates say you can get 2 legendarys out of a premium pack sooo I guess it's a possibility.
    Not even surprised you were the first one who get double Bugattis lol
    Post edited by NinjaDesignz on
  • didabigdidabig Member Posts: 37
    I think that Hutch should definitely put one out like once a year! Let's say every year in the 1st of August they would put this pack out for 10k! Only one of course so there is no expensive buying by the whales!
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭✭
    didabig said:
    I think that Hutch should definitely put one out like once a year! Let's say every year in the 1st of August they would put this pack out for 10k! Only one of course so there is no expensive buying by the whales!
    Maybe 1st April... ;)
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    @Gsearch look into Subarus account please he's clearly cheating