For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

1173174176178179245

Comments

  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:
    how is this one? 
    I think they go...
    SLS Black > SLS GT > SLS > SLS Roadster

    Not sure where the Electric or the GT S fall into that tree.
    I’d probably put the GT S and the Electric between the SLS GT and the SLS. GT S has great MRA. The 4WD on the Electric used to be a nice feature, but since performance tire traction on wet surfaces has been nerfed, it’s not as good as it was. It’s also pretty heavy, which hinders it on stuff like slalom
  • joekurtzlockjoekurtzlock Posts: 4
    edited January 30
    some new car some new dubt
    Before use them as fodder there is something good to keep and upgrade?
    Which upgrde patern for keeping car?

    RQ20 Dogge Charger daytona
    RQ20 Jaguar XJR
    RQ18 Audi S6
    RQ17 Buick Regal Turbo
    RQ17 Bmw 320d
    RQ17 Honda civic Type R (2000)
    RQ17 Mercedes Amg c-3
    RQ16 Jaguar XK8
    RQ16 Honda CR-V 2.0 i V tec
    RQ12 Alfa Romeo Montreal
    RQ12 Mazda BT-50

    Thanks in advance





    Post edited by joekurtzlock on
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is there any use nowadays for these funky cars, aside from collecting?

  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any tips for these are appreciated.
    I will do the 2nd 911Rs 996, Martini 996 and 969.
    How about the 911 Carreras? Looks like a decent ride.
    Do i need the Cayman, 911 Turbo and Boxter Spyder? Hidden gem among them?

  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KTM
    is there any use nowadays for these funky cars, aside from collecting?

    Unless there'll be an Austrian/KTM event (pretty unlikely), I'm afraid these cars will always be overshined by the Caterhams, the Lotus 2-eleven or the Furai. I have two, collecting dust. :(
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were useful as drag cars in an event a while back, but I cannot remember the limitations for the event.
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any tips for these are appreciated.
    I will do the 2nd 911Rs 996, Martini 996 and 969.
    How about the 911 Carreras? Looks like a decent ride.
    Do i need the Cayman, 911 Turbo and Boxter Spyder? Hidden gem among them?

    Martini 033 beats 303 on fast track twistys karts and all sorts
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30
    I find them under ratrd 1/4 mile cars with good wet weather capabilities.  
    330 impressive short distance sprints and if it's wet they slay caterhams

  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30
    Ozzman said:
    KTM
    is there any use nowadays for these funky cars, aside from collecting?

    Unless there'll be an Austrian/KTM event (pretty unlikely), I'm afraid these cars will always be overshined by the Caterhams, the Lotus 2-eleven or the Furai. I have two, collecting dust. :(
    I'm voting for an event with a 2x Austria 3x Australia cars requirement, but I guess that will never happen. lol, can't think either of any scenario were they should play a main role. 

    bobdylan said:
    I find them under ratrd 1/4 mile cars with good wet weather capabilities.  
    330 impressive short distance sprints and if it's wet they slay caterhams

    but not the Furais and we know there are many out there.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Any tips for these are appreciated.
    I will do the 2nd 911Rs 996, Martini 996 and 969.
    How about the 911 Carreras? Looks like a decent ride.
    Do i need the Cayman, 911 Turbo and Boxter Spyder? Hidden gem among them?

    Martini 033 beats 303 on fast track twistys karts and all sorts
    I think the RS in the same boat
  • RunningEvilRunningEvil Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Hi, better Buick Enclave or Mazda CX-9 ?
    The Buick seems heavy and slow....
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone has any experience in 233 and 323 tunes of this?
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    KTM
    is there any use nowadays for these funky cars, aside from collecting?

    Unless there'll be an Austrian/KTM event (pretty unlikely), I'm afraid these cars will always be overshined by the Caterhams, the Lotus 2-eleven or the Furai. I have two, collecting dust. :(
    I'm voting for an event with a 2x Austria 3x Australia cars requirement, but I guess that will never happen. lol, can't think either of any scenario were they should play a main role. 

    bobdylan said:
    I find them under ratrd 1/4 mile cars with good wet weather capabilities.  
    330 impressive short distance sprints and if it's wet they slay caterhams

    but not the Furais and we know there are many out there.
    I really wish ktm cars saw more use in top drives. Unfortunately Being an Austrian car it will not ba a part of any country event nor any manufacturer events due to no lower tier cars.
    cuttently only useful in convertible events.

    an idea for hutch was to give those KTM some tags that could promote their use some more.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, KTM needs a good tag, one they wont share with caterham and a broad tag which can actually be used in events
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Anyone has any experience in 233 and 323 tunes of this?
    I’d be keen to see how it compares with the 04 GT3 RS. I have 2 RS and one GT3 in different states of tune unfortunately 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Ozzman said:
    KTM
    is there any use nowadays for these funky cars, aside from collecting?

    Unless there'll be an Austrian/KTM event (pretty unlikely), I'm afraid these cars will always be overshined by the Caterhams, the Lotus 2-eleven or the Furai. I have two, collecting dust. :(
    I'm voting for an event with a 2x Austria 3x Australia cars requirement, but I guess that will never happen. lol, can't think either of any scenario were they should play a main role. 

    bobdylan said:
    I find them under ratrd 1/4 mile cars with good wet weather capabilities.  
    330 impressive short distance sprints and if it's wet they slay caterhams

    but not the Furais and we know there are many out there.
    I really wish ktm cars saw more use in top drives. Unfortunately Being an Austrian car it will not ba a part of any country event nor any manufacturer events due to no lower tier cars.
    cuttently only useful in convertible events.

    an idea for hutch was to give those KTM some tags that could promote their use some more.

    A Convertible event with a second requirement "No British cars"? :)

    I don't know if such a requirement is possible, we've certainly seen "No legendaries" and "No prize cars", so maybe.

  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    MSteeL said:
    Anyone has any experience in 233 and 323 tunes of this?
    I’d be keen to see how it compares with the 04 GT3 RS. I have 2 RS and one GT3 in different states of tune unfortunately 
    RS wins every track, but it has 1 more RQ. I have 233 GT3 if anyone has 323,we can compare. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    TD01055 said:
    MSteeL said:
    Anyone has any experience in 233 and 323 tunes of this?
    I’d be keen to see how it compares with the 04 GT3 RS. I have 2 RS and one GT3 in different states of tune unfortunately 
    RS wins every track, but it has 1 more RQ. I have 233 GT3 if anyone has 323,we can compare. 
    Was thinking these 2, older RS.

  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    MSteeL said:
    TD01055 said:
    MSteeL said:
    Anyone has any experience in 233 and 323 tunes of this?
    I’d be keen to see how it compares with the 04 GT3 RS. I have 2 RS and one GT3 in different states of tune unfortunately 
    RS wins every track, but it has 1 more RQ. I have 233 GT3 if anyone has 323,we can compare. 
    Was thinking these 2, older RS.

    Ahhhh, in this case the GT3 wins every twisty track and RS wins drags. Not sure about highway, havent races it there yet. 
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭
    How much time does it take for the final ultra rare fuse? 4 hours or 8 hours?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much time does it take for the final ultra rare fuse? 4 hours or 8 hours?
    I believe this is correct

  • johns294johns294 Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    What is the best standart car (max 19RQ) !!?
    I am a rookie, only on day 19, but I think that this car is awesome and use it more often than most other cars.  

  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    TD01055 said:
    MSteeL said:
    TD01055 said:
    MSteeL said:
    Anyone has any experience in 233 and 323 tunes of this?
    I’d be keen to see how it compares with the 04 GT3 RS. I have 2 RS and one GT3 in different states of tune unfortunately 
    RS wins every track, but it has 1 more RQ. I have 233 GT3 if anyone has 323,we can compare. 
    Was thinking these 2, older RS.

    Ahhhh, in this case the GT3 wins every twisty track and RS wins drags. Not sure about highway, havent races it there yet. 
    Thanks man, good to know. Not that going in with 5 epics is going to give me much chance. Although it worked for the 918
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johns294 said:
    Numar said:
    What is the best standart car (max 19RQ) !!?
    I am a rookie, only on day 19, but I think that this car is awesome and use it more often than most other cars.  

    I used that thing a HUGE amount when starting out
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 42
    I'm not sure what to keep and upgrade and what to fuse In my B class garage. Also advice on the best way to upgrade would be much appreciated.



    Thanks for the help.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Miura187
    keep everything, you are low on ultra rares 
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    Keep the Focus, the G Wagon and the Trailblazer for sure.  Focus is hard to tune as all the tunes are useful.  The others 996.

    Nismo is good but you've already maxed it anyway.
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 42
    edited January 31
    @Huskic69 I will do that for now but I mainly want to avoid upgrading any I may fuse later on. that way i can save on cash and don't waste as many C class cars on stuff that won't be that useful in the future.

    @Pulsatingstar Yea I have already completely fused the Focus just haven't put the last bit of money into it yet. I'll wait for an event that pops up so i can use it in and save the money for other stuff.

    Also, Thanks for the response.
Sign In or Register to comment.