Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:

Got this from the Caddilac event T2 ceramics yesterday. hope it can be used in the ZL1 final :)
    Great pull, and I'm sure it will be useful in either or both of the Prelims and Finals.  It and the 917 are my white whales
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:

Thanks tbt...
    But is it still useful? I dont know if i should max it... got a slr mc laren
    Very useful and great MRA.  SLR McLaren is garbage IMHO (at least to date)
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got this from a Ceramic:

Half decent? Certainly better than my basic RQ27 SLS. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got this from a Ceramic:

Half decent? Certainly better than my basic RQ27 SLS. 

333 looses to the maxed a class above. else its decent, you are right about the rq27 sls
  • LikeWikeLikeWike Posts: 42 ✭✭
    edited January 26

So apparently I can pull legendaries, just not the really good ones
    Post edited by LikeWike on
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LikeWike said:

So apparently I can pull legendaries, just not the good ones
    I would kill for one of those. 430 days and no F1...
    edited January 26
    @Twinkie @BoxtaS
    Wait hol up, what's so special about this one?
    The top speed seems alright, but it's no bugatti/pagani or the 911 GT2 RS
    It also gets outdragged in pretty much everything but the 1 mile by the 12c
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LikeWike said:
    @Twinkie @BoxtaS
    Wait hol up, what's so special about this one?
    The top speed seems alright, but it's no bugatti/pagani or the 911 GT2 RS
    It also gets outdragged in pretty much everything but the 1 mile by the 12c
    this is a great legendary car.  And don't measure quality of any car by daily events.

Alright, thanks so much for the info guys, looks like it's much better than I initially thought
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    Starting to build quite a nice American garage now:

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chanced my luck at a Mazda CF and I finally got a Furai...should help me secure T3 in the qualifiers.
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in a rage money race for Porsche legendary and ended with this in last 3 cfs. I hate audi and Pagani, as they are already 3rd duplicates a d they are ****. Byt Huyara!!  I wanted her so much. 
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    JPinto said:
    Today was a really nice day :)
    We need a "jealous" button
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JPinto said:
    Today was a really nice day :)
    We need a "jealous" button
    It's kinda already there as the "disagree" button
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just pulled this from a Ceramic. Luckily I won the ZL1 1LE so this wasn’t too ironic. Decent car? 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just pulled this from a Ceramic. Luckily I won the ZL1 1LE so this wasn’t too ironic. Decent car? 
    Fetid pile of steaming hippopotamus dung I'm afraid.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

If the 4WD performance car RQ drop comes to fruition, it might make a little more sense. Sadly can't see it dropping as low as RQ26 though.
    O__VER said:

If the 4WD performance car RQ drop comes to fruition, it might make a little more sense. Sadly can't see it dropping as low as RQ26 though.
    Yes, as an epic it would be, well, epic.  As a legendary it ... Erm ... Isn't.
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 327 ✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:

Got this from the Caddilac event T2 ceramics yesterday. hope it can be used in the ZL1 final :)
    Great pull, and I'm sure it will be useful in either or both of the Prelims and Finals.  It and the 917 are my white whales
    I cannot agree with you more. It saved my ZL1 final
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,053 ✭✭✭✭✭

In the realm of AWD 911 Turbos, it's 3rd out of 4.  It loses to all GT3 & GT2 911s.  It would only come in handy on rain tracks....and only if you're not going up against the better 911 Turbos or the 918.
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    Porsche 911 GT3vv20002
    Having a good run atm. Shame it didn't come before yesterday but I'm not going to complain.
    binner said:
    Got **** out my weekly challenge ceramic... Out of rage I decided to buy a ceramic with my hard earned smurfing cash. Card 4 dropped an rq 20... Had a good feeling about card 5 and out popped this  

Should I be happy or dissapointed? 
    Potential downgrade after the next patch.  It'll be a strong rq 26 if it does go down.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Got **** out my weekly challenge ceramic... Out of rage I decided to buy a ceramic with my hard earned smurfing cash. Card 4 dropped an rq 20... Had a good feeling about card 5 and out popped this  

Should I be happy or dissapointed? 
    I wanted to make this a spend as much as you can on ceramics february but when i saw your cash i think that i need to get back to saving lol