General Discussion

Interesting pulls.

2»

Comments

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple weeks ago I got a rq 26 merc GLE 63 AMG S and a rq 21 TVR Griffith 500 from a ceramic 
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,367 admin
    A couple weeks ago I got a rq 26 merc GLE 63 AMG S and a rq 21 TVR Griffith 500 from a ceramic 
    Did you share them with the world?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 8
    Gsearch said:
    You're a man on a mission today, aren't you? 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    I agree with @Gsearch
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    Looked like quite a few people picked up more than one of these yesterday

Tier 3 prize + Merc ceramic prize.  The other one an hour earlier from a ceramic i bought after opening daily plastic that was chocka with my favorite useless commons (thought it portended something fine to drop from my next pack).   :'(

It's like sometimes there are batches of the same car dropping from packs as though to fill a quota for that particular car.

My mind is repeatedly led to question the alleged randomness of what drops from packs.  But then i am clearly the superstitious type  
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only made the tier that had the D card reward. That also doubled up with the pack pull.
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    Looked like quite a few people picked up more than one of these yesterday

Tier 3 prize + Merc ceramic prize.  The other one an hour earlier from a ceramic i bought after opening daily plastic that was chocka with my favorite useless commons (thought it portended something fine to drop from my next pack).   :'(

It's like sometimes there are batches of the same car dropping from packs as though to fill a quota for that particular car.

My mind is repeatedly led to question the alleged randomness of what drops from packs.  But then i am clearly the superstitious type  
    I do wonder sometimes whether there are some kind of caching issues that cause many of the same car to be spat out in quick succession. And I've always thought maybe this extends to CF packs where often I've seen people pull two amazing packs in a row.
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Had the same card dropped three times in one pack without one being a prize... and it wasn’t even a good one
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just pulled an RQ23 Merc C350 AND an RQ22 Honda Civic Type-R in the same ceramic pack! What's more, it was my second RQ22 Honda Civic Type-R from a ceramic just today!

And before you ask, no I didn't go on a ceramic binge. I opened four in total today.
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    Originally had 3. Got two from the German Saloon finals. Got another one from the Renault event prize today.. Still, I don't have a single S8+

I was cursing the three S8s I have (no RS6 at all) until the Citroen event, but that's some irritatingly bad good luck you've had there.
  • rucoporucopo Member Posts: 9

From a daily reward premium pack. The chances of pulling 2 super rares that are exactly the same are even less than pulling a legendary i think ?
  • REALAISREALAIS Member Posts: 90 ✭✭
    rucopo said:

From a daily reward premium pack. The chances of pulling 2 super rares that are exactly the same are even less than pulling a legendary i think ?
    There is only 4x Super rare Lotus. So its high possibility to get same two cars. Many times higher than to get Legendary from Premium pack.
  • rucoporucopo Member Posts: 9
    edited August 10
    REALAIS said:
    rucopo said:

There is only 4x Super rare Lotus. So its high possibility to get same two cars. Many times higher than to get Legendary from Premium pack.
    It was not a lotus pack !! I think it was a 90s or a drivers choice pack 
    Post edited by rucopo on