Mitsubishi Evo X Prelims [EVENT]

Comments

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Dabigp said:
    MSteeL said:
    @Dabigp hey mate, think we are in the same bracket. Gonna smurf a bit and then come up to keep you company. 
    Great i spotted you! Theres also @koulantzas in our bracket...
    Just joined you. Room for a little one at the top?
    heyho, i just joined this bracket too. straight into smurfland for the moment
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    Without either off-road Porsche you can’t compete :(
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭✭
    I’m with @TopDrives40778, anyone else?

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    I know @JakeK is here, but anyone else?

that dude in top I think that's @Destroyer2k11999
    Just saw the post, I will avoid you @TGPD if we want to do the same
    Yeh m8 sounds good. No dakar or 918 so u mite want to help me a bit
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    Hello :)
    Can we be friends?
    @hillclimber
    @HansGruber
    Sure! Not sure I can beat that 917 anyway! 😂
    I'm in here as well as Atharva Dixit. I'm smurfing rn but I'll make a run at it the last day. Do you think I can get top 10 with this? 
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    Aguiar said:
    @rkoralle Im there, avoiding you from now on. But you May have name error dont have your name there
    Hey!  im in the same bracket. Second spot in the picture, Mike Skywalker
    Didnt know you are here, not in the ign list?
    Gave you 2 wins cause i couldnt win vs another one.
    Hope i can get tier2.
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    Aguiar said:
    @rkoralle Im there, avoiding you from now on. But you May have name error dont have your name there
    Td 19677 as well...
    Lez see if we can build a gap.
    I tried another hand, but the rq30 911 4x4 sucks, though it has 2.8s 0-60.
    Changed back my hand a now 8th again...
    Wished i had the dakar or the 918...
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have a decent hand that doesn't involve a 924 Rally and/or a 918?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Anyone have a decent hand that doesn't involve a 924 Rally and/or a 918?
    Experimenting with these two, currently either is safe T2 but it doesn't mean much considering how much time is still left. 
    I really need to find a 924 sooner or later 

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's ridiculous how much the 924 Rally has been required in events lately, just like the RS200.  Makes me regret winning the less-useful Dakar.  Tier 2 win in that event would have been more useful in the long run.
  • HansGruberHansGruber Posts: 63 ✭✭✭

I'm in here as well as Atharva Dixit. I'm smurfing rn but I'll make a run at it the last day. Do you think I can get top 10 with this? 
    Still some hands with the Dakar and 962 in T2, so it would be a fight, but you might as well give it a shot. Might swap out the SLC 43 since some track sets would require you to put it on wet asphalt. 
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 376 ✭✭✭

we are in the same bracket, I'm Christophe Ggez, i'm not sure i can reach tier 1 but eleven at the moment :)

++

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still some hands with the Dakar and 962 in T2, so it would be a fight, but you might as well give it a shot. Might swap out the SLC 43 since some track sets would require you to put it on wet asphalt. 
    Thank you! I don't have anything other than the slc so I'm stuck with it
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in here with me?

Anyone in here with me?

@mazeoops Just spotted you in here - want to work together? 
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 910 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in here with me?

Sure. but my hand is not great. Anyways lets make it together
    mazeoops said:
    Anyone in here with me?

I’ve got no Dakar or 918, but the hands in the top 10 so far don’t look awful. Bracket isn’t full yet, of course! 
  • plain333plain333 Posts: 33 ✭✭
    ppedras said:
    I’m with @TopDrives40778, anyone else?

I’m definitely not against him!!  😂 
  • Gentox90Gentox90 Posts: 137 ✭✭✭

Anyone here?
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, got an undeserved loss thanks to a server error. It is very clear to see on the screenshots that it would have been an easy win

ATSR_997 said:
    Great, got an undeserved loss thanks to a server error. It is very clear to see on the screenshots that it would have been an easy win

And now you have a random ghost
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    ATSR_997 said:

At least you can see which set it's on so you know once you've got rid of the bad ghost.
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    ATSR_997 said:

Lovely... 
    mazeoops said:
    Anyone in here with me?

You’re doing pretty well so far! We’re first and second - let’s try to build up a bit of a gap to Tier 2. 
    mazeoops said:
    Anyone in here with me?

You’re doing pretty well so far! We’re first and second - let’s try to build up a bit of a gap to Tier 2. 
    @bluedogsnoop Hi Graham, see you’ve joined our bracket. @mazeoops and I are currently running first and second. Want to join us and try to create a gap to T2? Haven’t spotted any other forumers in here at the moment. 
    mazeoops said:
    Anyone in here with me?

@bluedogsnoop Hi Graham, see you’ve joined our bracket. @mazeoops and I are currently running first and second. Want to join us and try to create a gap to T2? Haven’t spotted any other forumers in here at the moment. 
    I dont know why nobody attack me. My hand is not that great. Looks @TopDrives20409 hand is way better than mine. (I saw one guy attack you and lose, lol) tier 1 is good but tier 2 also good for me since i have tier 1 prize car already.
    Good to see you Graham in same bracket. 
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    TD01055 said:
    0liver77 said:
    0liver77 said:
    Anyone in my bracket?

I’m in there (lower down) what's your hand like? Not sure if I want to waste resources upgrading if it’s all maxed 918’s and Dakars at the top. 
    The top two hands:

My hand (I’m still 3rd):

The“Prelim2“ seems to be the better choice so far. 
    Toms running a 918 rather than a merc - unless it has a serious buff I’m unaware of...

is this bracket full?
    Yes, full!
    That’s me in 9th now, unfortunately people have been racing my ghost and put me in the top 10 while I’m fusing. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    I‘ll not race against you. Good luck to stay among the top 8. 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    mazeoops said:
    Anyone in here with me?

I dont know why nobody attack me. My hand is not that great. Looks @TopDrives20409 hand is way better than mine. (I saw one guy attack you and lose, lol) tier 1 is good but tier 2 also good for me since i have tier 1 prize car already.
    Morning both. I am slowly working my way up, but am still undecided on my final hand. Will do my best to join you both.

• hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HansGruber , this Paul Smith is a bit of a pain in the back. It seems like you're his favorite target. do you guys have history? At the end it doesn't really matter who finishes T1, it's almost identical to T2. And since I already have the blue Merc anybody can have my seat.
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 272 ✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    mazeoops said:
    Anyone in here with me?

Hey guys, i‘m also in your bracket. I‘m just aiming for tier 2. so if you could avoid me would be great. I‘ll avoid you too ofc, although i think i won‘t even reach you two at the top