General Discussion

Mitsubishi Evo X Prelims [EVENT]

124

Comments

  • bertmcfishbertmcfish ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    Can I reiterate how poor this event is? Totally dependent on having one of two specific cars (Porsche off-roaders). That’s a very poorly planned event if you ask me, which i appreciate no one did!
  • mikesmikes ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Can I reiterate how poor this event is? Totally dependent on having one of two specific cars (Porsche off-roaders). That’s a very poorly planned event if you ask me, which i appreciate no one did!
    I dunno, if they continue to ban prize cars for finals I actually think it’s pretty important that these prelims and qualifiers allow prize cars to shine, otherwise there is literally zero value in them
    And basically every large event is decided on having a specific car or two. 
  • grandvachegrandvache ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    TD01055 said:
    Can I reiterate how poor this event is? Totally dependent on having one of two specific cars (Porsche off-roaders). That’s a very poorly planned event if you ask me, which i appreciate no one did!
    I dunno, if they continue to ban prize cars for finals I actually think it’s pretty important that these prelims and qualifiers allow prize cars to shine, otherwise there is literally zero value in them
    And basically every large event is decided on having a specific car or two. 
    Top 10 hands are normally pretty similar.  This event has quite a lot of variation in the mid ranks.
  • hifichrishifichris ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    I need a porsche off roader...
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @grandvache can you see whether the Macan Turbo S or Dakar are looking best for this?

     I’m assuming 924 Rally is essential plus either Dakar or a cayenne / macan...
  • HansGruberHansGruber ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 63 ✭✭✭

    I'm in here as well as Atharva Dixit. I'm smurfing rn but I'll make a run at it the last day. Do you think I can get top 10 with this? 
    Still some hands with the Dakar and 962 in T2, so it would be a fight, but you might as well give it a shot. Might swap out the SLC 43 since some track sets would require you to put it on wet asphalt. 
    @HansGruber , this Paul Smith is a bit of a pain in the back. It seems like you're his favorite target. do you guys have history? At the end it doesn't really matter who finishes T1, it's almost identical to T2. And since I already have the blue Merc anybody can have my seat.
    No history that I know of! Lol. I’m totally fine with the T2 finish. I don’t need either of those Mercs. So I’m happy with just the CF pack. Keep your spot up there!
  • hillclimberhillclimber ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm in here as well as Atharva Dixit. I'm smurfing rn but I'll make a run at it the last day. Do you think I can get top 10 with this? 
    Still some hands with the Dakar and 962 in T2, so it would be a fight, but you might as well give it a shot. Might swap out the SLC 43 since some track sets would require you to put it on wet asphalt. 
    @HansGruber , this Paul Smith is a bit of a pain in the back. It seems like you're his favorite target. do you guys have history? At the end it doesn't really matter who finishes T1, it's almost identical to T2. And since I already have the blue Merc anybody can have my seat.
    No history that I know of! Lol. I’m totally fine with the T2 finish. I don’t need either of those Mercs. So I’m happy with just the CF pack. Keep your spot up there!
    or if you want to knock down Paul Smith you can copy @binner 's hand.
  • iron_styleiron_style ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    edited February 12
    I’m here, any forumers to avoid?



    Edit: @Twinkie are you Robbie Cheaux?
  • binnerbinner ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭

    I'm in here as well as Atharva Dixit. I'm smurfing rn but I'll make a run at it the last day. Do you think I can get top 10 with this? 
    Still some hands with the Dakar and 962 in T2, so it would be a fight, but you might as well give it a shot. Might swap out the SLC 43 since some track sets would require you to put it on wet asphalt. 
    @HansGruber , this Paul Smith is a bit of a pain in the back. It seems like you're his favorite target. do you guys have history? At the end it doesn't really matter who finishes T1, it's almost identical to T2. And since I already have the blue Merc anybody can have my seat.
    No history that I know of! Lol. I’m totally fine with the T2 finish. I don’t need either of those Mercs. So I’m happy with just the CF pack. Keep your spot up there!
    or if you want to knock down Paul Smith you can copy @binner 's hand.
    I don't really care too much about tier 1 either but I know @NinjaDesignz is working his way up hopefully to tier 2 so if he's just on the edge of it one of us could try help him out and feed him some wins
  • grandvachegrandvache ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    @grandvache can you see whether the Macan Turbo S or Dakar are looking best for this?

     I’m assuming 924 Rally is essential plus either Dakar or a cayenne / macan...
    Top 10 looks achievable with only one 924 (I'm switching between a GLC 250d and a mini countryman) top tier are all Dakar / 924.  None of the top hands are rocking macans as far as I can tell.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    @grandvache can you see whether the Macan Turbo S or Dakar are looking best for this?

     I’m assuming 924 Rally is essential plus either Dakar or a cayenne / macan...
    Top 10 looks achievable with only one 924 (I'm switching between a GLC 250d and a mini countryman) top tier are all Dakar / 924.  None of the top hands are rocking macans as far as I can tell.
    Great info, thanks 👍 
    I’ve just shot up to 299th in that bracket, but I really need to find the RQ8 merc A class to improve my hand. 
  • hillclimberhillclimber ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:

    I'm in here as well as Atharva Dixit. I'm smurfing rn but I'll make a run at it the last day. Do you think I can get top 10 with this? 
    Still some hands with the Dakar and 962 in T2, so it would be a fight, but you might as well give it a shot. Might swap out the SLC 43 since some track sets would require you to put it on wet asphalt. 
    @HansGruber , this Paul Smith is a bit of a pain in the back. It seems like you're his favorite target. do you guys have history? At the end it doesn't really matter who finishes T1, it's almost identical to T2. And since I already have the blue Merc anybody can have my seat.
    No history that I know of! Lol. I’m totally fine with the T2 finish. I don’t need either of those Mercs. So I’m happy with just the CF pack. Keep your spot up there!
    or if you want to knock down Paul Smith you can copy @binner 's hand.
    I don't really care too much about tier 1 either but I know @NinjaDesignz is working his way up hopefully to tier 2 so if he's just on the edge of it one of us could try help him out and feed him some wins
    you're right, I'm moving down. on my way down I will feed you guys wins, feel free to take advantage of my bad ghosts.
  • mauro07mauro07 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice, i find some forumers... i don't have great hand, hope for silver tier!!
  • MalaniMalani ✭✭ Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    mauro07 said:

    Nice, i find some forumers... i don't have great hand, hope for silver tier!!
    I'm in here with you - TD09523. Who else should I be avoiding? I'm aiming just for tier 2.
  • mauro07mauro07 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malani said:
    mauro07 said:

    Nice, i find some forumers... i don't have great hand, hope for silver tier!!
    I'm in here with you - TD09523. Who else should I be avoiding? I'm aiming just for tier 2.
    Robbie and Marcos are forumers too... i think they read this post.. hope they see it and avoid us!! :)
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    I'm struggling with the dry g-force/slalom etc. There just aren't many german cars that do well, and everyone except me seems to have at least am ultra-rare boxster for it. The only remotely competitive car I have is the RQ25 GT3 RS and at 333 that loses to the ultra-rares. 
  • mauro07mauro07 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for me, the problem is all this drags... no good cars for it....
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm struggling with the dry g-force/slalom etc. There just aren't many german cars that do well, and everyone except me seems to have at least am ultra-rare boxster for it. The only remotely competitive car I have is the RQ25 GT3 RS and at 333 that loses to the ultra-rares. 
    What about an SR Boxster, saves you some RQ to spend elsewhere.  Take the low points loss on the slalom and hopefully make it up elsewhere.
  • mauro07mauro07 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope.. but there are 150 free spots!! :D :D
  • rkorallerkoralle ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 677 ✭✭✭
    @hillclimber

    Why are you spreading bad ghosts?
  • iron_styleiron_style ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Malani said:
    mauro07 said:

    Nice, i find some forumers... i don't have great hand, hope for silver tier!!
    I'm in here with you - TD09523. Who else should I be avoiding? I'm aiming just for tier 2.
    Robbie and Marcos are forumers too... i think they read this post.. hope they see it and avoid us!! :)
    I’ll avoid you 2 too ;)
  • hillclimberhillclimber ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    @hillclimber

    Why are you spreading bad ghosts?
    may I know why you're asking? 
  • poldeeepoldeee ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    MSteeL said:
    @Dabigp hey mate, think we are in the same bracket. Gonna smurf a bit and then come up to keep you company. 
    Great i spotted you! Theres also @koulantzas @TD01055 @krystian  in our bracket...
    @AndreasSimmer @MSteeL
    Hi all, pls take it easy on me guys, I'm struggling to keep myself in t2  :#
    IG: peronospora
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bluedogsnoop @mazeoops If either of you guys is in range later tonight I’ll feed you some wins to try to get you into T1. 
  • mazeoopsmazeoops ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭
    @bluedogsnoop @mazeoops If either of you guys is in range later tonight I’ll feed you some wins to try to get you into T1. 
    Thanks for your offer. Feels like everyone likes beating me now.
  • MSteeLMSteeL ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    poldeee said:
    Dabigp said:
    MSteeL said:
    @Dabigp hey mate, think we are in the same bracket. Gonna smurf a bit and then come up to keep you company. 
    Great i spotted you! Theres also @koulantzas @TD01055 @krystian  in our bracket...
    @AndreasSimmer @MSteeL
    Hi all, pls take it easy on me guys, I'm struggling to keep myself in t2  :#
    IG: peronospora
    Hey mate, didnt see you there. Sure will avoid you, just need to make a gap before event finishes. Welcome to join
  • 43MK443MK4 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @S3XY @milewski1015 and Michael tiger. Hey guys I’m 54142, currently number 4-5 in your bracket. You seem very solid in top3, so was hoping you could avoid me in my struggle for top 10. 
  • starpino77starpino77 ✭✭ Member Posts: 45 ✭✭



    Do you think this situation is ok? 97 lost all by unreachable number one... This is not sportmanship!! 
  • S3XYS3XY ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    @S3XY @milewski1015 and Michael tiger. Hey guys I’m 54142, currently number 4-5 in your bracket. You seem very solid in top3, so was hoping you could avoid me in my struggle for top 10. 
    I will for sure
Sign In or Register to comment.