Mitsubishi Evo X Prelims [EVENT]

1235»

Comments

• koulantzaskoulantzas Posts: 28 ✭✭

Do you think this situation is ok? 97 lost all by unreachable number one... This is not sportmanship!! 
    He has 95 victories, you 97 losses, so they are not all of them from him!!!
  • starpino77starpino77 Posts: 46 ✭✭

Do you think this situation is ok? 97 lost all by unreachable number one... This is not sportmanship!! 
    He has 95 victories, you 97 losses, so they are not all of them from him!!!
    Does it make any difference? See other player loss game, do you think is a fair way to play? 
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    @hillclimber

Why are you spreading bad ghosts?
    may I know why you're asking? 
    I didnt understand why you dont wanna get a good tier...
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bluedogsnoop @mazeoops If either of you guys is in range later tonight I’ll feed you some wins to try to get you into T1. 
    Thanks. I am ok with either T1 or T2 so do not put yourself out for me if its a hassle 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    rkoralle said:
    @hillclimber

Why are you spreading bad ghosts?
    may I know why you're asking? 
    I didnt understand why you dont wanna get a good tier...
    t1 and t2 are close to identical,  I have the C350e already. so I decided to help a friend at the bubble. 
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol,  never knew you are a forumer. Always fight with you in some big events 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks @Twinkie ;  but don't worry... there are others forumer as @bobdylan ; i only want this CF ;)
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    @S3XY @milewski1015 and Michael tiger. Hey guys I’m 54142, currently number 4-5 in your bracket. You seem very solid in top3, so was hoping you could avoid me in my struggle for top 10. 
    I'm here  too. Lets  get the CF. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    mauro07 said:
    thanks @Twinkie ;  but don't worry... there are others forumer as @bobdylan ; i only want this CF ;)
    Whats his ign
    james K. ;)
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭
    Please exclude Maybach from Merc packs
  • iron_styleiron_style Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    @mauro07
    @iron_style
    If u get into top 4 i can feed u some wins if u wan
    I finished in 10th position, getting a crappy CF with useless Merc, thanks for your help and congratulations for your tier 1. Good luck in the finals for both!
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @grandvache thanks for avoiding me at the end, last I saw you got 10th? 👍
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    @grandvache thanks for avoiding me at the end, last I saw you got 10th? 👍
    No worries, just squeezed in at the last minute while down the pub!
    Finished 9th, only 10 or 15 poinz in front of the 11th. Without Dakar, 918 and so on. AUDI SQ5 and rq26 merc A45 4x4 delivered.

Thanks also for avoiding me!

Got my first faster than rq22 s55 Mercedes. (RQ27 AMG SLS) which is also my first german drag car ^^

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Finished 9th, only 10 or 15 poinz in front of the 11th. Without Dakar, 918 and so on. AUDI SQ5 and rq26 merc A45 4x4 delivered.

Got my first faster than rq22 s55 Mercedes. (RQ27 AMG SLS) which is also my first german drag car ^^

That  A45 seems more and more worth investing in. If only it wasn't for the impending update...
    right? right?
    rkoralle said:

That  A45 seems more and more worth investing in. If only it wasn't for the impending update...
    right? right?
    At least it beats the also rq26 porsche 4x4 in everything twisty.
    MRA is bad btw...

I hope you take this the right way and I don’t want to be rude but people get hit simply because of their profile pictures, your’s (with the picture of your girlfriend I think?) might be one. 
    LOL, that's a funny explanation! I didn't know I was the girlfriend of my self .... Ahahha
    TimBut said:

lol,  never knew you are a forumer. Always fight with you in some big events

What is you IG id?