General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

1179180182184185239

Comments

  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benhaha85 said:
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII MR FQ-340vv20002
    My first decent Evo - T2 from the finals with a rubbish merc hand :smile:
    What's the best tune, 699?

    Mercedes-Benz AMG ML 63vv20002
    Pulled this from the CF; I've already got the RQ26 X5 at 969, do I go 969 on this as well considering the mid range isn't as good as the BMW?
    Probably could go either way on the Evo. The ML63 is just flat out worse than the GLE 63, honestly I wouldn’t upgrade it unless you really need it for an event. 
    I maxed my evo as 699 a while back, can't remember any losses, but then again, I can't remember any wins. It gets a surprising amount of use especially considering I have the evo X fq-360 maxed too.
    I'd wager 969 these days, but who knows what physics changes will the pl8.0 bring. if the engine upgrade traction 'feature' will be dropped then 699 might be best again.

    Don;t max it yet though, unless you really need a med height 4x4 performance tires car right now. We've had a mitsu final just a while back, it's unlikely that it will play a big part any time soon.

    Personally, however I'm torn. Should I keep it to strngthen my mitsu garage or - if the need arises - should I feed it to a legend?

  • nel1978nel1978 Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

    Best upgrade for the Evo FQ-400?
    699 or 969?
  • 0liver770liver77 Member Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    0liver77 said:
    Please advice which RQ26 I should upgrade next:

    R500 too 033 
    Then I'd go yellow hell cat 303 
    Jag F type 330
    I first finished the S‘charged and now startet the R500. Its just quite useful for the British event. Thanks 👍🏽
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just don't go with hellcat 303. only 330
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    score with this 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    just don't go with hellcat 303. only 330
    Yellow hellcat at 303 tho is soooo much better than it has any right to be. 

    If you have a green at 330 like I have ... yellow when I get one is going 303.

  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    TimBut said:
    just don't go with hellcat 303. only 330
    Yellow hellcat at 303 tho is soooo much better than it has any right to be. 

    If you have a green at 330 like I have ... yellow when I get one is going 303.

    Thats the important fact you forgot to mention.    First hellcat definitely should be 330. 

  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooh yes 

    Spotted he had one tho
  • ShadowFTLShadowFTL Member Posts: 104 ✭✭


    How to finish? 699 or 996? I have nothing better to upgrade...
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭
    ShadowFTL said:


    How to finish? 699 or 996? I have nothing better to upgrade...
    I'd say now that it's low ride height 996 is more useful
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both tunes are better than 969.. My 969 lose even fast circuit against 699.
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    benhaha85 said:
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII MR FQ-340vv20002
    My first decent Evo - T2 from the finals with a rubbish merc hand :smile:
    What's the best tune, 699?

    Mercedes-Benz AMG ML 63vv20002
    Pulled this from the CF; I've already got the RQ26 X5 at 969, do I go 969 on this as well considering the mid range isn't as good as the BMW?
    Probably could go either way on the Evo. The ML63 is just flat out worse than the GLE 63, honestly I wouldn’t upgrade it unless you really need it for an event. 
    It is worse but at 1 less RQ. I must admit though, whenever I see one I smile and put it against my GLE 63 S and know I'll definitely win.
    Cheers, think I'll just keep it at 333 then. I have a second X5 that I haven't touched, could eventually go 996 on that when I need to and food isn't lacking.

    On a slightly related note; is the RQ 20 X5 PHEV worth keeping? I've got a pretty decent UR offroad hand, (minus that bloody elusive escort).
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benhaha85 said:
    O__VER said:
    benhaha85 said:
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII MR FQ-340vv20002
    My first decent Evo - T2 from the finals with a rubbish merc hand :smile:
    What's the best tune, 699?

    Mercedes-Benz AMG ML 63vv20002
    Pulled this from the CF; I've already got the RQ26 X5 at 969, do I go 969 on this as well considering the mid range isn't as good as the BMW?
    Probably could go either way on the Evo. The ML63 is just flat out worse than the GLE 63, honestly I wouldn’t upgrade it unless you really need it for an event. 
    It is worse but at 1 less RQ. I must admit though, whenever I see one I smile and put it against my GLE 63 S and know I'll definitely win.
    Cheers, think I'll just keep it at 333 then. I have a second X5 that I haven't touched, could eventually go 996 on that when I need to and food isn't lacking.

    On a slightly related note; is the RQ 20 X5 PHEV worth keeping? I've got a pretty decent UR offroad hand, (minus that bloody elusive escort).
    Doesn’t really match up to some other UR offroad vehicles in the handling department, but it does have decent 0-60 and the Eco-Friendly tag. Of course it could also be useful if a BMW event has an offroad stuff, but if you already have two epic X5s, odds are the X5 PHEV wouldn’t get used by you unless there’s a strict RQ limit.

    I’m holding onto a stock one myself, but I also don’t have the epic X5. Could go either way in my opinion.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At some point you will have more C class food than ultra rares for upgrade so you will need to upgrade even cars like that to spend some food. :wink:
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    Turns out my hellcat was hungry....
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Both tunes are better than 969.. My 969 lose even fast circuit against 699.
    That's pretty standard with the current physics though. 699 tends to win fast circuit and strangely enough, drag races against 969. At the moment I think either tune goes but 969 (which I have too) does seem slightly more dominant. Happy to test if anyone wants to put up 699 times.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which way to go for this one? I have two stock ones, its worth keeping both? 

  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Which way to go for this one? I have two stock ones, its worth keeping both? 

    Mine is 699 but I have no idea how that compares to 969 in this current physics state.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Which way to go for this one? I have two stock ones, its worth keeping both? 

    Mine is 699 but I have no idea how that compares to 969 in this current physics state.
    969 is better all around 
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    ShadowFTL said:


    How to finish? 699 or 996? I have nothing better to upgrade...
    I'd say now that it's low ride height 996 is more useful
    greddy said:
    Both tunes are better than 969.. My 969 lose even fast circuit against 699.
    I do not agree... In current event my 699 is crashed on every single race by 969. And it seems that everybody has it 969! I don't know how is possible since most of us got it and maxed it when the best option was 699, before PL that ruined it...

  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭

    DUPLICATES:

    IS IT WORTH KEEPING ANY OF THE BELOW DUPLICATES

    B22 1998 BMW M5

    B22 2010 FORD FOCUS RS500 - X3

    B22 2003 INFINITI FX35

    B22 2016 NISSAN PATROL NISMO

    B22 1989 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA 4

    B22 2001 TVR TAMORA

    B21 2000 BMW Z8

    B21 2015 CATERHAM SEVEN 360

    B21 2009 INFINIT G37

    B21 2009 INFINITI M35

    B21 1993 LANCIA DELTA INTEGRALE EVO II  - X3

    B21 1999 MERC AMG SL 73

    B21 1989 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R (R32)  -  X3

    B21 1981 PORSCHE 924 CARRERA GTS RALLY

    B21 1998 TVR CERBERA SPEED SIX

    B20 1993 BMW M3

    B20 1990 HONDA NSX

    B20 1989 LANCIA DELTA INTEGRALE 16v

    B20 1992 VAUXHALL CALIBRA TURBO

    B19 1992 FORD ESCORT RS COSWORTH

    B19 1992 MAZDA RX-7

    B19 1992 MAZDA RX-7 TYPE RS

    B19 1994 MERC E 500

  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭

    DUPLICATES:

    IS IT WORTH KEEPING ANY OF THE BELOW DUPLICATES

    B22 1998 BMW M5

    B22 2010 FORD FOCUS RS500 - X3

    B22 2003 INFINITI FX35

    B22 2016 NISSAN PATROL NISMO

    B22 1989 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA 4

    B22 2001 TVR TAMORA

    B21 2000 BMW Z8

    B21 2015 CATERHAM SEVEN 360

    B21 2009 INFINIT G37

    B21 2009 INFINITI M35

    B21 1993 LANCIA DELTA INTEGRALE EVO II  - X3

    B21 1999 MERC AMG SL 73

    B21 1989 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R (R32)  -  X3

    B21 1981 PORSCHE 924 CARRERA GTS RALLY

    B21 1998 TVR CERBERA SPEED SIX

    B20 1993 BMW M3

    B20 1990 HONDA NSX

    B20 1989 LANCIA DELTA INTEGRALE 16v

    B20 1992 VAUXHALL CALIBRA TURBO

    B19 1992 FORD ESCORT RS COSWORTH

    B19 1992 MAZDA RX-7

    B19 1992 MAZDA RX-7 TYPE RS

    B19 1994 MERC E 500

    I would definitely keep duplicates of the Nissan Patrol Nismo (969 can be useful besides the 996), the yellow Lancia (as it's the best Lancia), the Porsche rally car, and maybe even the Caterham and the Ford RS500 (that one I don't have yet). The rest is probably a "one is enogh" car.
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    CHEERS
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it a dagger 330 or is it a wet city var 303
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    Mercedes-Benz AMG S 55vv20002

    Already have 1 of these at 996. Second at 969 or 996 again?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    binner said:
    ShadowFTL said:


    How to finish? 699 or 996? I have nothing better to upgrade...
    I'd say now that it's low ride height 996 is more useful
    greddy said:
    Both tunes are better than 969.. My 969 lose even fast circuit against 699.
    I do not agree... In current event my 699 is crashed on every single race by 969. And it seems that everybody has it 969! I don't know how is possible since most of us got it and maxed it when the best option was 699, before PL that ruined it...

    699 wins Fast Circuit and Twisty Road, just from using 5 tickets this morning
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd keep the second fx35 too. 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    is it a dagger 330 or is it a wet city var 303
    Nope, but it sure is tasty 👍
  • ikiseevikiseev Member Posts: 28
    Hey!
    What from my garage can I feed the Camaro Z/28?

    [B-20] BMW M3 (2001) Not sure what a good card will come out of it.
    [B-20] MERCEDES-BENZ E 430 (1999) Not sure what a good card comes out of it, but it has standard wheels.
    [B-19] MERCEDES-BENZ E 500 (1994) Double
    [B-19] MERCEDES-BENZ S 400H L (2016) Not sure what a good card comes out of it.
    [B-19] NISSAN MURANO CROSSCABRIOLET (2008) Murano or Evoque?
    [B-19] LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER EVOQUE (2016) Evoque or Murano?


  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ikiseev said:
    Hey!
    What from my garage can I feed the Camaro Z/28?

    [B-20] BMW M3 (2001) Not sure what a good card will come out of it.
    [B-20] MERCEDES-BENZ E 430 (1999) Not sure what a good card comes out of it, but it has standard wheels.
    [B-19] MERCEDES-BENZ E 500 (1994) Double
    [B-19] MERCEDES-BENZ S 400H L (2016) Not sure what a good card comes out of it.
    [B-19] NISSAN MURANO CROSSCABRIOLET (2008) Murano or Evoque?
    [B-19] LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER EVOQUE (2016) Evoque or Murano?


    Depending on what else you hold, keep the slc43, the Alfa, lancia, Jag and tbSS for sure, but think seriously before feeding the Camaro, with low ride height it's now pretty "meh".
Sign In or Register to comment.