Special Offers: Post your Packs here

Comments

• TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pulled my third megane 275. Still no R5 Maxi turbo for me. Idc about bugatti, but R5 is really a must have car. 
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭
    Well... I could not resist and I got an RQ19 Clio. Fuse material at least...
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 13
    Ozzman said:

French CF chances (assuming the drop rates are the same as a regular CF):

-almost 3% for a Bugatti (1% for a specific one)
    -20% for the R5 MAXI TURBO
    -28.4% for Megane 275
    -28.4% for Megane R26
    -28.4% for Clio 220

I'd be happy with either of the first three options (since I don't have those), not so happy with the last two. So overall, I have a bigger chance to be sad, than happy. Still a tough one to resist.

Managed to resist until now. Pulled an R26. My third one. :(

So just in the last few weeks I bought
    -the Dodge CF -> still no Hellcat
    -the Mazda CF -> still no Furai
    -the French CF -> still no R5 MAXI TURBO (not to mention Bugatti)

Still I don't regret buying these packs, and would do the same again.

BTW: anyone see the logic behind the current Mitsubishi/Nissan/BMW offers?
    edit: just received the IG message, they're supposed to boost our diesel collection.

• TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When this offering madness will end? Each day new packs, now they even PM ig motivating to buy packs. 

And how are mitsubishi/nissan packs related to DIESEL? 
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update is probably around corner, so they want you to spend gold before update drops.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Update is probably around corner, so they want you to spend gold before update drops.
    I'll believe it when I'll see it. I'm getting tired of saving up for the update. 
    Dont tell.. Hutch won, i spent almost all my savings.. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which out of the UK carbon or American dream one would people suggest 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither. But if you had to, at least the UK one is cheaper?
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    UK I think. Caterhams, McLarens, Lotus‘, TVR.
    The only interesting AD I remember spontaneously is a Hellcat
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UK I think. Caterhams, McLarens, Lotus‘, TVR.
    The only interesting AD I remember spontaneously is a Hellcat
    And the rest have bad MRA.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought the UK pack. Got the rubbish focus mountune
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone noticed the increased number of offers lately? Seems like there's a special pack for most events now, not just the tri-series events. I wonder if it's just an attempt to empty our pockets before the update, or the way it will be from now. I'd be happy with the latter tbh, because with more and more cars added to the game, getting a long-awaited car is just getting harder and harder without these packs.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Anyone noticed the increased number of offers lately? Seems like there's a special pack for most events now, not just the tri-series events. I wonder if it's just an attempt to empty our pockets before the update, or the way it will be from now. I'd be happy with the latter tbh, because with more and more cars added to the game, getting a long-awaited car is just getting harder and harder without these packs.
    I like all the packs. Not that I am buying any. Just disappointed with the underwhelming discount value.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Ozzman said:
    I like all the packs. Not that I am buying any. Just disappointed with the underwhelming discount value.
    I’ve mentioned it a load of times, but a real deal would be the occasional pack (CF, slots, useful manufacturers) available for cash. Just one or two. Hutch keeps taking about making life fairer for f2p, this would do this imho
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch "discounts" give the DFS "sales" a run for their money.

For the non English, DFS is a sofa company that run endless "sales" using very shady legal loopholes to justify that they are in fact on sale.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I don't like it.  Gives the spenders a bigger edge, as it feels like they can buy the wins more effectively now.
    Totally agree, if they continue with this trend they should start allowing prize cars for finals once again as only big spenders out of new players will have a mild chance of winning anyway
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I don't like it.  Gives the spenders a bigger edge, as it feels like they can buy the wins more effectively now.
    This....
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I obviously don’t know the whole story but the new game play mode in update 8.0 sounds like it could be a field day for whales with no ticket refresh, F2W v’s P2W gap might grow even larger. 😬
    CF + 25 slots is tempting...
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought the 80s pack on a whim...

Thats.. like.. the best you can get in this Pack.

I will buy one and will get the integrale or a BMW E34 for sure..

edit:

here it is...

I thought about doing the same post, but I couldn’t bear knowingly wasting the gold just for laughs. For me it would have been either the RQ19 M5 or E500 👎
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought the 80s pack on a whim...

Thats.. like.. the best you can get in this Pack.

I will buy one and will get the integrale or a BMW E34 for sure..

edit:

here it is...

Actually not bad for an 80s car.  I pulled the same thing from my CF + 25 slots.
    I swear those carbon fiber deals always give me poorest cars possible. This time i got rx7 from CF + 25slots