General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• OzzmanOzzman ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    Regarding the UltraRares I'd say the 911RS, Aerovette, Delta Evo II, and maybe the Range Rover should be your priorities. The Super Rares... well the rally cars, the Mazdas and Porsches are definitely keepers.
  • grandvachegrandvache ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hihi sry guys, can you help me to choose which one to keep or fuse??
    ty in advance^^

My two cents
    But really don't be in a hurry to throw fuses at your epics.
  • TimButTimBut ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so the maxed out juke r wins audi rs6 on both city streets and loses drags to all 30rq 3 audis. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    TimBut said:
    so the maxed out juke r wins audi rs6 on both city streets and loses drags to all 30rq 3 audis. 
    Does anyone know how the quadrifelatio does when maxed? Got a suspicion it might be the best car on city’s? Not that I’ll ever max mine...
  • milewski1015milewski1015 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    TimBut said:
    Does anyone know how the quadrifelatio does when maxed? Got a suspicion it might be the best car on city’s? Not that I’ll ever max mine...
    Quadrifelatio? Didn’t know Alfa made a XXX version...

Jokes aside, I don’t think I’ve ever seen one maxed. @TopDrives40778 probably has a few though
  • L3niLoudTLHL3niLoudTLH Member Posts: 9
    Any cars to keep or fuse? Heres my collection. Im basically a hoarder for no reason lol
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G500 or S350 worth keeping?

• ikiseevikiseev Member Posts: 28
    Введите свой комментарийL3niLoudTLH said:
    Any cars to keep or fuse? Heres my collection. Im basically a hoarder for no reason lol
    I kept these

• HvalenHvalen ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 297 ✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

I was told to keep the G500, haven't found use for it yet though.
  • 43MK443MK4 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    Blue2moro said:

I was told to keep the G500, haven't found use for it yet though.
    With a new update “around the corner” and a series of bugs connected to it might easily be a new drag or hill king. Be prepared and keep it :)
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    Dodge srt ?
  • David_FookDavid_Fook ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all. Can we talk about green Vs yellow hellcats? I have a green at 996 and was thinking of making my shiny new yellow one 969 for fast circuitry. Am I nuts? My only concern is that the yellow seemed to have better braking, so I’d be losing any 0-x-0 races with the green. Has this been confirmed? I think it was the case in the rain...
  • DING097DING097 ✭✭ Member Posts: 45 ✭✭

I don't have the S 55, only just the budget version the C 55. And my question is, is this car somewhat useful in any type of future events?
    DING097 said:

I don't have the S 55, only just the budget version the C 55. And my question is, is this car somewhat useful in any type of future events?
    What tune is that? 996? I would imagine 969 being more useful. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a maxed C 55, and I always fuse them away myself. No sense in getting rid of it now though.
    DING097 said:

What tune is that? 996? I would imagine 969 being more useful. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a maxed C 55, and I always fuse them away myself. No sense in getting rid of it now though.
    It's a 996 upgraded, I thought maybe another medium ride height drag-ish car would be good paired with my Carlton, it's better than the E500, but if I'll get the S55 this will be overshadowed.
  • HeissRodHeissRod ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 969 is 4.2/85.  I had to fuse one for a recent Benz event.
    HeissRod said:
    A 969 is 4.2/85.  I had to fuse one for a recent Benz event.
    The classic HeissRod fusing maxed cars for a finals event move. Well played
  • HeissRodHeissRod ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, no.  I meant that I had to build one.  I'm not fusing built cars into other cars anymore.
    DING097 said:
    DING097 said:

It's a 996 upgraded, I thought maybe another medium ride height drag-ish car would be good paired with my Carlton, it's better than the E500, but if I'll get the S55 this will be overshadowed.
    Have you compared drag times? The E500 has some ballin mid range. For non-drag stuff the C 55 is better for sure, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see the E500 give it a run for its money on the straights
    DING097 said:
    DING097 said:

Have you compared drag times? The E500 has some ballin mid range. For non-drag stuff the C 55 is better for sure, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see the E500 give it a run for its money on the straights
    i checked on the drag times and the C 55 slightly better in every drag.
  • TGPDTGPD ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does the S63 and the Esprit 350 V8 hold up?
    TGPD said:
    Don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone with an S 63. The 350 can be decent as far as dragger Lotuses go - maxes 3.9/94 I believe
  • ShadowFTLShadowFTL ✭✭ Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    Best build for 

Rq 20 dodge charger srt-8
    Rq 19 dodge challenger gt awd

Rq 22 lotus esprit s4

?
    I went 996 with the srt8 and 969 with the awd.
  • ShadowFTLShadowFTL ✭✭ Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    How 996 compared to 969 on different tracks?
  • HvalenHvalen ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 297 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    I have the S63. I'd never spend the 15 B-class to max it myself, but it has crazy good midrange albeit not much top-end due to the limiter. Might be a good RQ-saver for 1/2 mile drags or 75-125 or the likes.
  • greddygreddy ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowFTL said:
    Blue2moro said:
    How 996 compared to 969 on different tracks?
    996 wins car wash citystreet, 969 wins normal citystreets and everything wet, didnt use it elsewhere yet
    I went 996 with the srt8 as I only have 1 hellcat so it'll be used on shorter drags in this event.
  • 43MK443MK4 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can some help with best build for rq20 Dodge Viper?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Can some help with best build for rq20 Dodge Viper?
    mine is 969, but im not sure about a best build, as this car is trash.