Special Offers: Post your Packs here

Comments

• jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    Why are we flooded the last weeks with "offers"?
    Every Single event gets now at least a bunch of CF and/or ceramic offers.

This feels like Xmas offers every day , just more and much more expensive. All those packs are not really an offer any more.... raised price everywhere and even for packs without Legendary dropchances you pay more then for a regular carbon fibre some months ago.

What is happening here?  

This all will make the gap between whales, medium spenders and f2p just bigger. Or do hutch needs to compensate missing income after the price Raise with more spendings of a hand full whales, which buy everything? ....

For me it feels like milking the cow before the end....
    Please milk us faster...
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What should i say, actual i have 7 !!! of those named offers, with a joke of a price, open at the same time .
    Never seen before, maybe on Xmas and there where the prices als an real offer, nothing pseudo like actual.

Can you pls add a Option to hide them? Nearly clicked one while scrolling now twice the time until the plastic packs...
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After I saw the 10x dodge cf deal 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the result of two Dodge CFs...

still no Hellcat for me :(
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After I saw the 10x dodge cf deal 
    After buying two I feel like meme is false now :(
    edited February 28
    Twinkie said:
    Not me... i wont pay 1599G
    Maybe ill have 94720547 gold one time but 8 dont care i wont give hutch any money or any in game gold as long as we get those awful embarrassing "deals"
    20% chance for a Hellcat is something I'll always take, if I have the gold. I might buy a third one if I can collect the gold for it. Not paying real money for sure, but why save gold if not for a chance like this?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    Nope, not so far. Just **** RQ19s and 20s for me.

After all the money and saved gold I have invested in American Dream and Dodge packs, all I have to show for it is the awful red legendary Viper, and that came from an event reward CF unrelated to American Dream.

I have no Hellcats. No Epics except for the Zl1 1LE which was won with Porsches. The best American Dream car I have actually pulled from American Dream packs is the RQ22 Camaro.

Honestly, **** American Dream. I can't wait until it's gone.
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I should make a Top Drives Youtube channel so my pulls can *suddenly* start getting better.
  • johns294johns294 Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    I am only on day 40. I got up in the Christmas excitement of opening packs and quickly blew through a few hundred dollars. Don’t know how many cfs I have popped, it’s quite a few, I only just got my first S, it’s a pagani and I got it from the cf plus spots pack. I personally enjoy the game, but I dislike the everyone playing the same hand thing. I have mentioned before that I think you should only be able to use 1 of each car in a hand. Tune your 3 hellcats differently and only use one at a time. I don’t mind paying for a game I enjoy, but this game definitely favors the whales. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must resist opening dodge packs, must save gold for the update.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well played Hutch, I feel like an alcoholic falling off the wagon. Yep the temptation was too much. Had the gold for 4 Dodge packs... Nothing. So gold buying here we come. 

9 packs in .. Still nothing. 
    Final pack, a Hellcat. 

Should feel elated, happy, justified... Something marginally positive... Nope

Just fed up. Tons of Dodge and AD CF and one Hellcat, no Vipers of course. 

So well done Hutch you win, but at what cost?

Your increasingly cynical offers and strategy do absolutely nothing to engage or reward players. 

Of course your directors and venture capitalists are pushing for maximum return but I would suggest to them to think a little.

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 1
    @bantel_cat at least you got one in the end, plus you have the food to get it upgraded 👍 

your story reminds me of the 10 Lotus CF I bought without pulling a 2-11 OR a 340R. But all my opponents had multiple maxed 2-11s. That was the point where I generally stopped spending real money. 

This game seems like 90% luck, 9% spend, and 1% skill/effort to me these days. And it always seems like the same people have (or don’t have) all the luck
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arrrgh I'm on such a knife edge, can't decide if I should get this bloody dodge pack 🤨
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought two, got ultra's . Don't bother 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t waste your gold 

Lowest RQ combo possible, and I’ve got both already 👏👏👏
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 3
    Rawel said:
    Not really a special offer, but certainly something special, look at that aluminium from a daily event

Wow, chances of that are roughly 1 in 30,000
    More likely to pull an S in 2 consecutive Ceramics, don't you feel lucky?  :)

EDIT: Odds are not actually that bad given you have 4 cards you need to pull 3 duplicates from but still very unusual
    Twinkie said:
    Wasnt that 10x Ceramic deals at 2699 yesterday? Now its at 3199🤔
    I think even 2699 wasnt thaaaaaat great...
    Yeah I definitely remember it being cheaper, not sure about the exact price though. :)
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5
    Why would you buy ceramics with hard earned gold, if you can open up to 4 ceramics a day with grinding IG cash?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conversely, both my legendaries and all my best epics have come from ceramics. If the option was 1 CF or 10x Ceramic for the same price I most likely would take the 10 ceramics. 3199 for 10 doesn't even peak my interest.
    Blue2moro said:
    Conversely, both my legendaries and all my best epics have come from ceramics. If the option was 1 CF or 10x Ceramic for the same price I most likely would take the 10 ceramics. 3199 for 10 doesn't even peak my interest.
    Of course you would, but they will never cost the same. 10x Ceramic is just so much better than 1x CF. For example the chance to pull at least 1 legendary from 10x Ceramic is 7,25%, from 1x CF it's just under 3%. Not to mention all the other the value of at least 10 Super Rares that you surely get from the 10x Ceramic.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't the red line be a yellow line on that street racer pack? I thought it was a carbon fibre until I read the text.

• SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭
    2 Italian carbon fibers. I hate it when you get an ultra rare as the fourth card only to get another ultra rare.