General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Can some help with best build for rq20 Dodge Viper?
    mine is 969, but im not sure about a best build, as this car is trash.
    It beats the Chargers & Magnums on most non-city street tracks
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this food
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Compare to other porsche legends, is it good?
    stat-wise not very good for me. 
    I've pulled two of these darn things. Not great.
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought it has great mra?
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Compare to other porsche legends, is it good?
    stat-wise not very good for me. 
    I've pulled two of these darn things. Not great.
    Mine has served me quite well in the Porsche finals. Not on par with the higher end Porsches obviously, but I’d say it’s pretty good. Good midrange as aforementioned
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Can some help with best build for rq20 Dodge Viper?
    I did mine 969, prob best overall tune but cant say for certain. Good for things like hairpin and city streets without road bumps, there are better cars for its RQ but can be useful for US/AM events.
  • RuvlaRuvla Member Posts: 47
    Hi guys! 

Can someone share an advice regarding this two? I wondering how strong they are in general, trying to understand should I up them or not. For now they are my strongest per each manufacturer.

• O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruvla said:
    Hi guys! 

Can someone share an advice regarding this two? I wondering how strong they are in general, trying to understand should I up them or not. For now they are my strongest per each manufacturer.

If they're your strongest in each manufacturer, then yes absolutely keep them. They're good but neither are amazing cars, so I would at least 333 them and see if an event needs them, then start upgrading.

In my experience, Epic BMWs are extremely hard to come by. I've had two in the whole year and 3 months I've been playing... They were duplicates and I didn't keep either of them. 😑 

For that reason, personally would keep the M6 no matter what.
  • DING097DING097 Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Ruvla said:
    Hi guys! 

By looking at the M6's stats it looks good except the top speed. upgraded to 969 the 0-60 is 3.4, grip 91 and the MRA is 91.35 also a medium ground clearance which is very useful
    DING097 said:
    Ruvla said:
    Hi guys! 

By looking at the M6's stats it looks good except the top speed. upgraded to 969 the 0-60 is 3.4, grip 91 and the MRA is 91.35 also a medium ground clearance which is very useful
    91.35 what? Where are you getting these quantitative measures of midrange?

To clarify, I’m not disagreeing with you, the M6 Gran Coupe has quite good midrange. 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DING097 said:
    Ruvla said:
    Hi guys! 

To clarify, I’m not disagreeing with you, the M6 Gran Coupe has quite good midrange. 
    It would seem this value of 91.35 is from RexKwonDo's MRA calculation equation
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DING097 said:
    Ruvla said:
    Hi guys! 

Yep: it’s all listed and sortable on topdrivesclub as well. 
    TD01055 said:
    DING097 said:
    Ruvla said:
    Hi guys! 

Yep: it’s all listed and sortable on topdrivesclub as well. 
    Ah, wasn’t aware. Thanks for the heads up

Does anyone have a maxed out 57s? And if does, what are the stats for? I want to max out mine because it was useful in the past especially on rainy asphalt drags
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DING097 said:

Does anyone have a maxed out 57s? And if does, what are the stats for? I want to max out mine because it was useful in the past especially on rainy asphalt drags
    don't think anyone bothered. standard tires don't really make all that much difference on drags on wet asphalt. 
    Everyone is always droning on about how great mra is on that thing but it just doesn't have good enough 0-60 to be of any use. not to mention that handling is atrocious.

fused mine months ago, never looked back.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is an absolute champion In standard tyres drags. So it's up. to you. It has 3.9 0-60 in 996.

but this car is absolutely useless on any non-standard tyres events.

DING097 said:

As @evilprofesseur said, not many have maxed it. I’m glad @TimBut could provide info for you. Most people haven’t maxed because it’s not a good investment. Yeah, it’s a good standard tires dragger, but it requires three B class cars to upgrade. There are much better epics that you could fuse those B-classes into, so most people wouldn’t spend their food on this unless it was absolutely necessary.
  • RuvlaRuvla Member Posts: 47
    O__VERDING097 thanks!
    I would upgrade this maybach only after upgrading Cadillac CT6, Bmw 740d, Mercedes cls400.  Until then Landaulet would be enough to feel good in std events. 
    TimBut said:
    This one is an absolute champion In standard tyres drags. So it's up. to you. It has 3.9 0-60 in 996.

but this car is absolutely useless on any non-standard tyres events.

I want to max out for the only standard tire events, in the last one I used the 57s for drag, and it was very good against the typical CLS 400 and I only tuned the engine to 6 yet it destroyed the maxed out 62 landaulet. And thank you for the  info :) 3.9 is acutally better than I expected
    edited March 5
    TimBut said:
    I would upgrade this maybach only after upgrading Cadillac CT6, Bmw 740d, Mercedes cls400.  Until then Landaulet would be enough to feel good in std events. 
    Sadly I don't have any of the A class 4WD standard tyres, and the CLS 400 isn't much of a useful car for me.
    This is my current standard tyre squad. I'm planning to max out the 57s, and I hope I could get a 740d or CT6 or even a CLA 250 to start freshening up.
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    which is the best B class standard tyre car for twisty stuff, hairpin, slalom, g force
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    which is the best B class standard tyre car for twisty stuff, hairpin, slalom, g force
    Cosmo or G35 most likely. 
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5
    DING097 said:
    TimBut said:
    Sadly I don't have any of the A class 4WD standard tyres, and the CLS 400 isn't much of a useful car for me.
    This is my current standard tyre squad. I'm planning to max out the 57s, and I hope I could get a 740d or CT6 or even a CLA 250 to start freshening up.
    Why 740d? Tuned 333 has the same 0-60 of a M45 or CLS400, same top speed but less grip (78 against 81)... Great MRA maybe?
    rei348 said:
    DING097 said:
    TimBut said:
    Why 740d? Tuned 333 has the same 0-60 of a M45 or CLS400, same top speed but less grip (78 against 81)... Great MRA maybe?
    The 4WD of the 740d would help it in offroad conditions and help make up for the lower grip on twisty stuff
    rei348 said:
    DING097 said:
    TimBut said:
    this game is not only about mra and drags :) 

740d has terrible mra but still a great car with its 4wd. 
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    rei348 said:
    DING097 said:
    TimBut said:
    this game is not only about mra and drags :) 

740d has terrible mra but still a great car with its 4wd. 
    My bad, I didn't notice it's 4wd!!! 
    Now I need 15 UR food... Thank you!
  • SprungGeoduckSprungGeoduck Member Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    Upgrading an RQ10 red RX-7 for the 80s Smart event - 969 or 699?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upgrading an RQ10 red RX-7 for the 80s Smart event - 969 or 699?
    969 for mazdas
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    my latest ceramic dropped me a B21 AMG G 63.........is it a 996 for dirt hill climbs..??