General Discussion

Special Offers: Post your Packs here

Comments

• milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Shouldn't the red line be a yellow line on that street racer pack? I thought it was a carbon fibre until I read the text.

That’s how the pack has always been. I don’t think it’s made available enough to warrant changing the design
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Shouldn't the red line be a yellow line on that street racer pack? I thought it was a carbon fibre until I read the text.

That’s how the pack has always been. I don’t think it’s made available enough to warrant changing the design
    Still tho, this is also easily achievable in Paint, so just do it
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

It's just consistency though. SR as the top guaranteed card should have a yellow stripe. I can imagine more than a few people bought that expecting a B minimum.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Blue2moro said:

It's just consistency though. SR as the top guaranteed card should have a yellow stripe. I can imagine more than a few people bought that expecting a B minimum.
    Well you should be at least suspicious looking at the price, but yeah, I agree, an easy paint job would avoid all confusion.
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Tell me how you bought the French CF and didn‘t get a Bugatti. 
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭

Happy to help in convincing you not to buy it
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    binner said:

Happy to help in convincing you not to buy it
    Thank you very much. 
  • SquadalaSquadala Member Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    I just got the 1 French CF pack that is now on sale and got a R5 Maxi, not a Bugatti but il take it. I still recommend to get a pack. Because the Peugeot cars are coming soon, and then is gonna be ever harder to get a Bugatti or Maxi.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RQ19 clio
    RQ15 alpine
    Minimum RQ, so yeah. Usual result from a French CF.
  • miggemigge Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    Why would you buy ceramics with hard earned gold, if you can open up to 4 ceramics a day with grinding IG cash?
    4 a day? How?
  • GT47LMGT47LM Member Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    migge said:
    Dabigp said:
    Why would you buy ceramics with hard earned gold, if you can open up to 4 ceramics a day with grinding IG cash?
    4 a day? How?
    By smurfing events and setting timers for every 2 hours and 29 minutes so that you can wake up multiple times in the middle of the night to use your refreshed tickets
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    migge said:
    Dabigp said:
    4 a day? How?
    General rule of thumb is a ceramic per event per day is achievable without disrupting your day like a lunatic. Works out at about 20 3-star wins
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭

Finally pulled my first megane from france CF! Which is best tune? 969?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4th card was my 3rd RQ21 Renault Megane Trophy, 5th my 2nd R5 Maxi Turbo.. Well, some of the better packs without a Bugatti in it i guess.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    migge said:
    Dabigp said:
    4 a day? How?
    General rule of thumb is a ceramic per event per day is achievable without disrupting your day like a lunatic. Works out at about 20 3-star wins
    Yeah on an average day I think 4 is unrealistic even if you could win the Daily but 2-3 is certainly easily done if you farm efficiently and get top 10 in the non Daily event.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the moment with so many events its possible even more like 5-6. Since they started with those smart ev qualifiers i made almost 800k IG cash till now. 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I come to think about it, I have less time to play TD as a student than as an adult with work...
    Rip me
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a steaming pile of excrement for 2499 gold in the slot deal

• TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey at least you have fuse material
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would probably get used more than the G 500 I got
  • PandazandePandazande Member Posts: 2

Got this before any of my A class cars less than a month into the game — it was from a ceramic too :p
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know why an 80s CF is being offered?

Would be awesome (for me) if the ZR1 final is 80s requirement...
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 14
    There is 80s event going on for those who didnt got 3 smarts
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Anyone know why an 80s CF is being offered?

Would be awesome (for me) if the ZR1 final is 80s requirement...
    I think those who aren't eligible for the Rover events this week have got an 80s/90s TBT.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, got it. Thanks, Shame it wasn’t 90s 👎
  • johns294johns294 Member Posts: 76 ✭✭✭

Ouch. Well if it helps, I was a little disappointed with my purchase of that pack as well. 
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭
    johns294 said:

Ouch. Well if it helps, I was a little disappointed with my purchase of that pack as well. 
    Same car for me too...
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Member Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    Bought the motorsport cf. 
    Got the jag...
    Literally the only car with motorsport tag (s,a or b) I didn't want...