General Discussion

IRGP Pro Circuit - Win the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!

Comments

• RunningEvilRunningEvil Member Posts: 34
    edited March 14
    sorry for the time indicated, I'm at day 331 and I started before the daily redemption was introduced, sorry again for the error,
    I don't remember well when I installed the game.
    But I agree with you, something I am wrong, I have 1 (S) alone and you can image which one it is (mclaren monaco).
    I have many B and C at the top as upgrades but also D and E. The ceramic packages I win in tournaments have never given me an S, but neither have the few CFs I opened.
    The money I earn I invest in reasoned upgrades of the machines I use and if I advance something I buy a ceramic.
    I have to think about strategy.

greddy said:
    You are doing something wrong for f2p player. I am full f2p player since december 2017 (after porsche update) , and just reached 100 fully upgraded b class cars for some reference.

whaaaaat !?!?!? how did you do ??

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry for the time indicated, I'm at day 331 and I started before the daily redemption was introduced, sorry again for the error,
    I don't remember well when I installed the game.
    But I agree with you, something I am wrong, I have 1 (S) alone and you can image which one it is (mclaren monaco).
    I have many B and C at the top as upgrades but also D and E. The ceramic packages I win in tournaments have never given me an S, but neither have the few CFs I opened.
    The money I earn I invest in reasoned upgrades of the machines I use and if I advance something I buy a ceramic.
    I have to think about strategy.
    - Smurf, smurf, smurf and save everything. 
    - Save money, gold and upgrade only cars if you think they will help you reach tier 1 or 2, otherwise dont bother.
    - Seems you have strong F, E, D garage so concentrate on those events for now and get those ceramics & gold.
    - Save gold & money & fuse material for upcoming updates and focus on new tags/manufacturers (everyone starts from 0 on them)
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you enjoy using your C,D,E,F class cars in everyday events - then you can continue doing so. But if you want to get more S,A,B cars you should stop upgrading those.  Just smurf all events, anyway you can climb to tier1-2 after a one day smurf and get ceramic.  

By doing so you can open 2-4 ceramics every day.  Or you can keep money and make some big opening.  
    You need to open about 133 ceramics to get 1 S car.  And as you can see - so you can actually get 1 S car every month. 

Upgrade cars only if you see that they will garantee you tier1-2 in current event. There are enough time to fully upgrade any car (apart S)
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:

You need to open about 133 ceramics to get 1 S car.  And as you can see - so you can actually get 1 S car every month. 

Or you can open 463 and get none :-)

My luck (or lack of) has to go somewhere so maybe you can have it?

Echoing everyone else, its all about the farming.
    Don't do what I did and max two Super Rare Honda when you don't really need to!
    I did the same with two rare Hondas.  But its okay, I will sell them aftere, guess its like a small investment. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:

Quit opening Premiums.  They are terrible; absolutely terrible.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And 16 start contender event... monday event are not good... i prefer a weekend event for this prize cars because of work!!!
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:

Quit opening Premiums.  They are terrible; absolutely terrible.
    Yeah I know. Being on the brink of Tier One in Prize events does strange things to your normal thought processes!

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 572 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    And 16 start contender event... monday event are not good... i prefer a weekend event for this prize cars because of work!!!
    Superbird event now finishes noon Friday, so it could start 1-2pm on the 15th and run to the evening of the 17th. 
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Looking at the stats of the Superbird vs. ZR2 Corvette, I'm really hoping the Superbird won't be a let-down.
    It's gotta be better at least in a test bowl... and it's medium ground clearance, so it can do drags AND cities
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin Thought the ZR1 Final would appear when the Superbird was in my garage but it's not the case...
  • pSikpSik Member Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    Antoun said:
    @Hutch_Robin Thought the ZR1 Final would appear when the Superbird was in my garage but it's not the case...
    I haven't even got the prizing yet and the event is not showing that it is being finalised.

Ahhh restarted and it was in my holding area.
    That's a bit poor planning imo.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    Restart the game and the event that was starting in 10 hours will have a different name
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    Appeared for me, today evening. Try restarting game. 
    pSik said:
    Antoun said:
    I haven't even got the prizing yet and the event is not showing that it is being finalised.
    Restart Top Drives the car must be in your held pool
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Branded as Road Trip.

So, ACR, Demon, 2x Hellcat & Superbird? 
    @greddy and @lemmings99o I have restarted Top Drives twice and still not showing. I confirm that the Superbird is in my garage...
    @Antoun it looks like this I think 

BoxtaS said:
    @Antoun it looks like this I think 

Ok was hoping something like Final ZR1 ! My bad thanks @BoxtaS
    So it starts tonight
    Why does INTERNATIONAL PRO LEAGUE FINALS CIRCUIT SUPER ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT EVENT 2019 have picture of common Road trip?   Where is the hype? 
    So it’s either a 2 day final or it finishes on Monday night?

No chance for the ZR1 anyway but Monday is a disaster for me 😵🔫
    edited March 15
    TimBut said:
    Where is the hype? 
    IN MY IMAGINATION!!

(Lower your expectations)
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:
    Where is the hype? 
    IN MY IMAGINATION!!

(Lower your expectations)
    For the love of all that is holy in this world, keep the hype in your imagination!

Wait a minute...your Spreadsheets fit in your pants?
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    So it starts tonight

Nope. 

It starts at 5am...  :'(
    RobGripes said:
    Antoun said:
    So it starts tonight

Nope. 

4pm this afternoon
    Weird on my screen I have this for start time...

• TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Antoun said:
    So it starts tonight

Nope. 

It's everyday bro