General Discussion

Pro Circuit Finals ZR1

Comments

• Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    @CometDan , @zako , @Antoun ! We are in the same bracket. Is it possible that we avoid us?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Against all odds I'm still in t1, though the lack of the 924 hurts. I could spare a fuse for 962c, do you think it's worth it? Some people did and I'm occasionally coming up against 336 ones. 
    Also, is there any stage where a 699 Evo x wins against a 969 one these days? 
    This is what I'm running 

0-100-0 699 wins. 
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    How do you guys assess my chances for a top 8 finish? I havent joined yet...rsr are 969 and 699
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do the EU brackets look now? Want to join a fresh bracket today
  • GT47LMGT47LM Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    MSteeL said:
    So... You guys recommend late join? Lol
    Late joining??? Kiddin me?
    I did some fuses and joined when there where still 2 days to go... how actually is this late joining?!
    Sooooo... Is it too late for me to late join? Lol
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    ZotZe said:

Hello @Bugatti ...someone else in this bracket i should avoid ? 

Hi, although I’m not in your bracket but can you avoid my friend Thomas? I appreciate it.
    Alright, i will do
    Twinkie said:
    Mine is at 66
    Caved in and joined, don’t have a hand that can get the prize car and didn’t feel like late joining. I’m in your bracket, please avoid if i’m ever in range (i wont be lol)
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭✭
    How are the Asian brackets looking? 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Events boiled down to legendaries yet again (sigh) if only there was a few less drags 
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Events boiled down to legendaries yet again (sigh) if only there was a few less drags 
    If only there were more I'd be fine 😉
  • pndickeypndickey Member Posts: 24
    How are the Asian brackets looking? 
    49 ppl now.. i first day join this brackets
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All pools will not be full to avoid late joining , just joined my pool 3/4h ago and #1/2 have +600pts , we were 60 when i joined , 64 now
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

Im doing good with only one 962c, joined in first minutes. 

Have players in bracket with 2-3 legs, but they are not doing good.

• LarspyffLarspyff Member Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    Would this hand make a chance? Looking at the porsche (still upgrading) to make my hand complete? 
    edited March 17
    Larspyff said:
    Would this hand make a chance? Looking at the porsche (still upgrading) to make my hand complete? 
    Ford is dead vs all porsche and you’re going to get murdered in drag ... only 2 wet sets , T3 max as I’m 15th and can beat this hand + i have same nb of trophies
    Numar said:
    Larspyff said:
    Ford is dead vs all porsche and you’re going to get murdered in drag ... only 2 wet sets
    Anny recomandations? 😅
    Twinkie said:
    Twinkie said:
    Mine is at 66
    Caved in and joined, don’t have a hand that can get the prize car and didn’t feel like late joining. I’m in your bracket, please avoid if i’m ever in range (i wont be lol)
    Whats ur ign?
    And who disagreed with u lol🤔
    Tobias Pettersson IGN :) 
    And not sure why @TD42792 disagreed :s
    Dabigp said:
    How do you guys assess my chances for a top 8 finish? I havent joined yet...rsr are 969 and 699
    Top8 will be hard seeing ur trophies , no S jag , no S porsche , those are a must have here for the drag if you want to top ... gl anyway
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do you think about monday as final day of finals?
    mauro07 said:
    how do you think about monday as final day of finals?
    It sucks , working from 12pm to 8pm (cant play) and the event ends at 11pm (West EU)
    edited March 17
    Larspyff said:
    Numar said:
    Larspyff said:
    Ford is dead vs all porsche and you’re going to get murdered in drag ... only 2 wet sets
    Anny recomandations? 😅
    The green Jag will be more usefull than the RS200 but need to be min 993 to lower the drag loss ... Stock i believe it’s close from the Ford performances ...
    Numar said:
    Larspyff said:
    Numar said:
    Larspyff said:
    Anny recomandations? 😅
    The green Jag will be more usefull than the RS200 but need to be min 993 to lower the drag loss ... Stock i believe it’s close from the Ford performances ...
    Damn, that will be a bitter candy...
    thankyou anyaway :smiley:
    699 rs200 > 969 for this event I think.
    969 xj13 > than 669 rs200 on 3/4 tracksets IMHO.
    edited March 17
    699 rs200 > 969 for this event I think.
    969 xj13 > than 669 rs200 on 3/4 tracksets IMHO.
    Oh, didn't notice you were also running an Evo 4.  The xj13 will be better than the rs200 almost regardless.

Might be worth checking rsr Vs xj13 drag times to see which is better.  I'd assume the RSR is less vulnerable.
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    you maybe don't understand.. i don't asking nothing... i said there are a lot of S and A maxed and it is in all brackets.
    maybe you're not asking but you're suggesting. I don't see there a big difference.

and pls stop pressing "disagree" it doesn't help to let you look any smarter.
    You don't know how hard I had to resist to disagree with you here 😂
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    Larspyff said:
    Ford is dead vs all porsche and you’re going to get murdered in drag ... only 2 wet sets , T3 max as I’m 15th and can beat this hand + i have same nb of trophies
    Ford wins on Dirt Road, but that's only one set out of 4.
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello there @DeserT, welcome to the party 😀 
  • DeserTDeserT Member Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    Hello there @DeserT, welcome to the party 😀 
    Hello there guys! Nice to be with you! I can see a few forumers :smiley:
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    @HeissRod Go and change your set! You put them in a wrong way! Now everyone can beats you
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:

I see @ManU_B , Anyone else? My IG: Basma fayez
    I’m in there too. Will Skinner in game 👍
    Hello Will, What are you running, Tell me if you are near Tier 2 and I will try to help you
    My hand is pretty weak to be honest, no porsches. I’m just trying to hang on to tier 3 as o desperately need a 2-11. Thanks for the offer of help, obviously I’ll avoid you if I’m in range, but I won’t really be playing tomorrow as I’ll be snowboarding 😎