Comments

• JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
    @HeissRod Just like us in the 1le final, we protected you and Thomas
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 910 ✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    Now it’s fine
    This is why we shouldn't mix between forum and in-game forum which is s**t
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JackyQu yeah as of now I can beat him so I don't mind you being up top so you're protected, but the problem is as I'm trying to get a gap, Im being beaten back down, trust me I'm trying to help you while also having space for myself. As for Anthony no one is going to try and take the legend from him, and he might actually have first place all locked up, but I totally understand where he's coming from. 👍
    Now Humaid want to goes up, does anyone knows how good he is at other events?
  • SunsuraSunsura Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    ppedras said:
    @Sunsura I already got Mirco working with us. That Venon guy got a 2nd 962 and he’s strong now. Let’s try and focus on lower spots to create a gap. It will not be easy thought.
    Hey, just seen this now but its what i have been doing. Every time i fall at(or bellow) 7th im hitting 9 or 10 depending who is there. Vernon now i cant beat him :neutral:
    @Destroyer2k11999 Do you know who is attacking me?I just saw that my rank point is getting down...
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so evo IX now wins against evo X on slaloms. Seems they're rather equal now.
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so evo IX now wins against evo X on slaloms. Seems they're rather equal now.
    Evo IX wins the fast track too vs an evo X (all 699)
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 910 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows Henrick Holoman ? He spends many tickets on me only :)
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    @Destroyer2k11999 Do you know who is attacking me?I just saw that my rank point is getting down...
    Check the wins number of first place player growing....
    ZotZe said:
    JackyQu said:
    You really start worrying about a new player in the bracket with unknown name and hand and with just 2-0 ?¿ 

I will be ready for 50 other similar posts, cause many others will join the next hours and some will be whales....good luck
    Because he went up to 10-0 very fast...
    edited March 18
    JackyQu said:
    Check the wins number of first place player growing....
    I can’t believe he is still attacking us

Edit:Nope,Kris is attacking me
    Post edited by JackyQu on
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    JackyQu said:
    You really start worrying about a new player in the bracket with unknown name and hand and with just 2-0 ?¿ 

I will be ready for 50 other similar posts, cause many others will join the next hours and some will be whales....good luck
    Yeah guys I’d settle down if your bracket was only on 35 people there’s a long way to go! Watching this unfold will be more entertaining than the actual finals  ;)
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭
    @TreyWelsh @Jaco @Tesseracthh
    we are in the same bracket. Anyone else around?

• prexprex Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    TopDives said:

Yes, me, too.  ;)  (IG: Prex Musterhausen)
    And, isn't @Ofirm84 = Ofir Maylik?
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Member Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    Numar said:
    Lot of competition in my pool , hardly maintain in top20 ... dont have the offroad Porsche it’s killing me cause have 2 maxed FQ , the S Jag (933) and an RSR (639) ... dont see any friendly name too , guess i’m good for the Merc 

I‘m here, or, more exactly, down
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bullet_splatter i See you Racing me, since i avoided you, so it is free to go between us for Tier 1? Alright  ,..
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    @bullet_splatter i See you Racing me, since i avoided you, so it is free to go between us for Tier 1? Alright  ,..
    Yeah man, it’s too tight up top too avoid everyone. No hard feeling of course. 
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭
    prex said:
    TopDives said:

It's looking like T3 unless the other forumers help out.
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭
    TopDives said:
    prex said:
    TopDives said:

Hi Guys,

Yes, am there, but guess I am drowning slowly.
    Ofirm is Ofir, that is correct, but didn't see him a long time, so guess he is just playing and not bothered anymore
  • nel1978nel1978 Member Posts: 160 ✭✭✭

Someone here in the forum knows Akira Edo?
    I m trying to work with him together to make a gap for 3rd place but he is attaking me every time i pass him.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    Jeah, i see ... Bugatti is also racing only me, seems you dont like me 😥 ... All fine. Looks so far good for us all. But reminds me many people are here only for their own advantage.
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    ZotZe said:
    ZotZe said:
    Jeah, i see ... Bugatti is also racing only me, seems you dont like me 😥 ... All fine. Looks so far good for us all. But reminds me many people are here only for their own advantage.
    We already get prize car no matter what, now it just comes down to a carbon pack or 5 lol ;)
    Not doing it on purpose as our old stuff has been put to rest as far as I'm concerned and look forward to working with you on future events if you join again.
    Bugatti said:
    ZotZe said:
    ZotZe said:
    We already get prize car no matter what, now it just comes down to a carbon pack or 5 lol ;)
    Not doing it on purpose as our old stuff has been put to rest as far as I'm concerned and look forward to working with you on future events if you join again.
    Yup, just a game. I hope none of us will be bitter if we don’t get T1. I actually think it’s more fun playing at such a high level with you guys. But as for T1 in this event, I don’t think we have a choice but to fight it out. Honestly, I’m tapped out on gold and won’t be buying any tickets at the end, shouldn’t be too hard to push me to 3rd. Good luck guys, I hope we can all work together again in events. 
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    ZotZe said:
    ZotZe said:
    Yup, just a game. I hope none of us will be bitter if we don’t get T1. I actually think it’s more fun playing at such a high level with you guys. But as for T1 in this event, I don’t think we have a choice but to fight it out. Honestly, I’m tapped out on gold and won’t be buying any tickets at the end, shouldn’t be too hard to push me to 3rd. Good luck guys, I hope we can all work together again in events. 
    No gold spending for me as well, good luck as well bro.
    edited March 18
    Deleted
    Post edited by bullet_splatter on
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 885 ✭✭✭✭
    Whats better for this event, evo4 or rs200? 
    I have maxed evo5. 
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Member Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    TopDives said:
    prex said:
    TopDives said:

Hi Guys,

Yes, am there, but guess I am drowning slowly.
    Ofirm is Ofir, that is correct, but didn't see him a long time, so guess he is just playing and not bothered anymore
    Hey guys,

I'll assist if possible, no worries :)