General Discussion

Pro Circuit Finals ZR1

18910111214»

Comments

  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 935 ✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:


    In those two screenshots you can see the difference of my gold, at the beginning of the event my gold was 6700 and now 4600, I'm sad there is no any forumers to help me in my bracket as you guys always do, good luck for all of yoy and hope this prize car make some difference:)
    Well a legendary for 2k gold seems quite good🤔
    What was ur hand like?




    This was my hand, strong hand but not for my bracket (every hand has two maxed legendaries)
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:

    very happy to take these babies home
    Did you pull the legendary and 2 epics from the one prize CF?
    I got a Carlton. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:

    very happy to take these babies home
    Did you pull the legendary and 2 epics from the one prize CF?
    I got a Carlton. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    And a 720s in there too?!?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:

    very happy to take these babies home
    Did you pull the legendary and 2 epics from the one prize CF?
    I got a Carlton. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    And a 720s in there too?!?
    Yeh that’s the legend I meant. 😉
  • TD42792TD42792 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:

    very happy to take these babies home
    Did you pull the legendary and 2 epics from the one prize CF?
    I got a Carlton. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    And a 720s in there too?!?
    Yeh that’s the legend I meant. 😉
    Thats what I saw too... dang. Luckiest CF ever, congrats
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 935 ✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:

    very happy to take these babies home
    Luckiest person I've ever met, Congratulations 
  • S3XYS3XY ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    S3XY said:

    very happy to take these babies home
    Did you pull the legendary and 2 epics from the one prize CF?
    I got a Carlton. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    And a 720s in there too?!?
    Yeh that’s the legend I meant. 😉
    Yeah 2B2A1S.. after 14D and 6C.

    S3XY said:

    very happy to take these babies home
    Luckiest person I've ever met, Congratulations 
    Thanks! I haven't pulled anything good for a while, but this is definately the best pull I can ever get!
  • JackyQuJackyQu ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Not bad I think....... 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    S3XY said:

    very happy to take these babies home
    Did you pull the legendary and 2 epics from the one prize CF?
    I got a Carlton. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Yeah 2B2A1S.. after 14D and 6C.
    Ah right, you were tier1 with the 5x CF. Great pulls. 👌🏻
  • HeissRodHeissRod ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    I’m in there. My hands not great though so when it fills I’ll be further down
    Hi, my friend just join us and his name is Aaron,what’s your in game ID?
    I’ll avoid. My ign is Danny Bell
    Sorry you couldn't make top 8.  Did you at least pull anything decent from the carbon?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    I’m in there. My hands not great though so when it fills I’ll be further down
    Hi, my friend just join us and his name is Aaron,what’s your in game ID?
    I’ll avoid. My ign is Danny Bell
    Sorry you couldn't make top 10.  Did you at least pull anything decent from the carbon?
    Don’t ask him that, honestly. 😬
  • JPintoJPinto ✭✭ Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited March 18
    Managed to get the Merc and a F-Pace...I'm OK with this. I thought I was going straight to the Mégane! Plus I got the M3 CRT and CLK DTM (bad MRA, I know...) with the Motorsport packs, so quite a nice Epic booster week. :)
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lotus for me which is a real bonus, has been a unicorn for a while. Happy with that. Trash Audi s2 coupe from the CF.
  • AdxREAdxRE ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    edited March 19
    Nacho101 said:
    Looks like you made it @AdxRE. Very well played. For a moment there was though you were sticking with T3 for the lotus.
    Thanks man @Nacho101, I think I got the timing right this time and it paid off. Glad you made it too!

    How was your CF? I got one of the least used cars in TD, didn’t even know it is in game

  • bertmcfishbertmcfish ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    HeissRod said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    I’m in there. My hands not great though so when it fills I’ll be further down
    Hi, my friend just join us and his name is Aaron,what’s your in game ID?
    I’ll avoid. My ign is Danny Bell
    Sorry you couldn't make top 8.  Did you at least pull anything decent from the carbon?
    Don’t worry! Hand wasn’t strong enough. My carbon was amazing 😉 
    I won the merc 4matic, a duplicate,then also pulled the Honda... god this game sucks at times!
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    @Ernst_Womo and @zako at the end we must bring back @CometDan in Top 8, please try to focus on the players between you and him. If needed I will feed you to secure your positions.
    Thanks for your offer but I have lost too. 😢
  • lg29lg29 ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭

    I am happy to obtain 3 epics in 2 days! The Jaguar was my first good Jaguar from my second Motorsport Carbon Fiber.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭
    AdxRE said:
    Nacho101 said:
    Looks like you made it @AdxRE. Very well played. For a moment there was though you were sticking with T3 for the lotus.
    Thanks man @Nacho101, I think I got the timing right this time and it paid off. Glad you made it too!

    How was your CF? I got one of the least used cars in TD, didn’t even know it is in game

    I Got some food, an rq23 epic Porsche... haven’t had anything above a B class from an epic in a while. But hey not complaining
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2-11 >= ZR1 👍
Sign In or Register to comment.