General Discussion

Update live on app store

DannyDanny Member Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭
Update live on IOS

Comments

• hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Android too
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do ou buy with money? Ceramics? or there are smoe specific pack for AD and FR?
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    edit: working
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won't download on my iPhone. tried 5 times. Around the 3/4 mark of the download it stops. The game thinks it's updated but when I open it, it is still the old version. I will now restart my phone.
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Won't download on my iPhone. tried 5 times. Around the 3/4 mark of the download it stops. The game thinks it's updated but when I open it, it is still the old version. I will now restart my phone.
    Phone restart fixed the issue

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    am I missing something or are most worthwile cars from the update locked as prize cars?
    I honestly don't know if I should spend all the cash on premiums now and if yes, then do I only go for french (where there's a decent chance to get something new) or for us (where there's a better chance of getting something useful)

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭
    am I missing something or are most worthwile cars from the update locked as prize cars?
    I honestly don't know if I should spend all the cash on premiums now and if yes, then do I only go for french (where there's a decent chance to get something new) or for us (where there's a better chance of getting something useful)

I opened 15 got 12 SR new french cars and 1 UR peugeot (308) it deserves a shot
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will wait for the discounts 😉💸
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Member Posts: 368 ✭✭✭
    somebody know if would get new brackets? or we stay in the same?
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:

I will wait for the discounts 😉💸

Why are you sure that there will be a discount lol
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    I think it works like this now:
    You will stay grouped with the same people, you keep your points, but there will be two brackets. One for those who upgraded, one for those who didn't. I can already see people disappearing from by brackets, but once I upgrade I'd join them again "on the other side". :)
    So for every event that's running while the update window is open (from releasing the update to forcing it) the brackets are split into two groups (pre-update, and post-update). Prizes will be awarded in both groups.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    You will stay grouped with the same people, you keep your points, but there will be two brackets. One for those who upgraded, one for those who didn't. I can already see people disappearing from by brackets, but once I upgrade I'd join them again "on the other side". :)
    So for every event that's running while an update drops the brackets are split into two groups (pre-update, and post-update). Prizes will be awarded in both groups.
    That’s what I believe to happen, although it’s still only the 2 top points scorers from both the combined brackets that get top tier. 
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else kinda unhappy with the amount of concept cars? 
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone post some interesting cars that weren't revealed earlier? I can't update now as I'm at work but I can't wait to see the goods :smile:
  • Phil_SmithPhil_Smith Member Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    I’m interested to see how this will fair? 4WD off road... could be a sleeper

Ozzman said:
    So for every event that's running while an update drops the brackets are split into two groups (pre-update, and post-update). Prizes will be awarded in both groups.
    That’s what I believe to happen, although it’s still only the 2 top points scorers from both the combined brackets that get top tier. 
    Are you sure? It would be strange racing against invisible opponents. I remember finishing in the 20s positions last time in the daily (after smurfing as usually), and I've got the prize for that position. I believe that 4 people will get tier 1 in a regular ceramic event, 2 in the daily and so on.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Ozzman said:
    Are you sure? It would be strange racing against invisible opponents. I remember finishing in the 20s positions last time in the daily (after smurfing as usually), and I've got the prize for that position. I believe that 4 people will get tier 1 in a regular ceramic event, 2 in the daily and so on.
    For the life of me I can’t remember who it was at the last update got caught out with it. Pretty sure then that the points from both brackets were put together. Was it @BoxtaS maybe?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st French Premium 😍

• SchmidtiSchmidti Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭

10 french premiums.
    Quite happy with the DeZir and the r21.
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭
    The Renault R21 Turbo Europa Cup is going to be amazing at least on paper. Maxed out (303), this car should hit 170+ mph, around 4.8 0-60, and 94-95 grip.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $1 million of French premiums got me this (also got 2-3 ”normal” French URs and a bunch of SRs)

Quite happy with that, going to spend 1.5 on Ceramics next
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    They need to fix the engine or this guy will throttle event more than Demon at start. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting.  The ZL1 1LE is now RQ28, but still Epic.