Bugatti Veyron Qualifiers [EVENT]

Comments

• jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    In with @Carlos_Racine @Danny @Bugatti anyone else I should I avoid? I’m aiming to tier 1 since both miry and jon’s hand are vulnerable. 
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 666 ✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    In with @Carlos_Racine @Danny @Bugatti anyone else I should I avoid? I’m aiming to tier 1 since both miry and jon’s hand are vulnerable. 
    I’m the guy in first.
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    I’m the guy in first.
    Great, saves me the time to figure out how to beat the guys above me by playing around :smile: so can we work together?
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 666 ✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    jczero said:
    I’m the guy in first.
    Great, saves me the time to figure out how to beat the guys above me by playing around :smile: so can we work together?
    Absolutely, I’ll focus on Jon & Mary. I’m sure @bugatti will be up top shortly too. 
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:
    I put together a time table for y'all: (Times from fastest to slowest)

<wall of times>
    Not cool.  Now everyone who lurks on the forum can use this information as well.
    What? You want me to DM it to everyone?

I'm just here to get likes tbh

I get that you’re a kid who doesn’t know any better, but this is like posting the test answers for everyone to see when you are competing against those same kids for the best score.  

If someone specifically asks for some times, PM them to that person.  Posting them for anyone to see, forum posters and lurkers alike, just ruins it for people who previously had an advantage because they put in the time testing and capturing opponent’s times.

This goes back to the old discussion on whether this forum should put together a catalog times in tracks.  While we could certainly do a good job of that, it would ruin most of the game.  A lot of the challenge in this game is figuring out which cars do well on which tracks, not looking up a website that tells you which cars to use where.
    i think you just over react here... just calm down, those times wont destroy anything. And insulting with "you are a kid who doesnt know any better" makes it not better.

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    RQ27 Ford GT at 333 or vauxhall turbo rq21 maxed?
    Stats are 3,3s and 92 grip vs 3,9s and 93 grip...
    Depeneds on the rest of your hand. Ford GT for the fastest track in each set, otherwise VX220 Turbo. 
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    I have maxed lotus 340r one r500 at 939, one r500 at 333 and the levante at 633...
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smurfing fairly well at the minute. Not sure if it's worth me pushing on for T3 or not. The strongest I can put together for this is 333 Cinque/CSR/2-11, 933 Furai & a 699 Elise.

How does this compare to other hands in top 50? Is it.worth leaving smurfville?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Smurfing fairly well at the minute. Not sure if it's worth me pushing on for T3 or not. The strongest I can put together for this is 333 Cinque/CSR/2-11, 933 Furai & a 699 Elise.

top 50 is probably achievable.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

Play the cinque on loop and city street bridge and you should be ok, hopefully t3.
    If you can put some grip tunes in the furai that will make a difference too.
  • erjuitoerjuito Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    erjuito said:
    @sinner @erjuito @tichoblin We’re in the same bracket. Haven’t spotted any other forumers yet. Happy to work together for top 10? 

For my impossible top10 this time. Luck!!!
    You seem to be doing well so far! 

If I'm resisting winning 3 out of 5 as I can 😁
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:

<wall of times>
    Not cool.  Now everyone who lurks on the forum can use this information as well.

Oh. An attention seeker I see. Theres a place for that. IN-GAME FORUM
    edited March 2019
    On a more serious note, 1) i believe you could’ve tested those tracks on the campaign tracks and saved all your tickets and losses 2) you probably should join a private chat group filled forumers to load info like that 3) More than likely someone’s already done all that work and all you needed was to ask and get in touch with the right person. 4) probably no harm done in the long run, but not a sound strategic move to make a public post like that. 5) did not benefit myself since the only car I have on the list is a 033 furai and all that tells me is I’ve lost before I’ve began, so thanks for that. 
    The saltier the better 😂
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    On a more serious note, 1) i believe you could’ve tested those tracks on the campaign tracks and saved all your tickets and losses 2) you probably should join a private chat group filled forumers to load info like that 3) More than likely someone’s already done all that work and all you needed was to ask and get in touch with the right person. 4) probably no harm done in the long run, but not a sound strategic move to make a public post like that. 5) did not benefit myself since the only car I have on the list is a 033 furai and all that tells me is I’ve lost before I’ve began, so thanks for that. 
    1) I don't have the 2-11 GT4, nor any maxed Furai. I only have 033 R500 Superlight and 033 2-11 S/C. I initially wanted to see where could my 033 R500 beat the 303 R500 and any furai. I didn't create this to leak information. We have to clear that up. My intentions were to create something where I myself could check whether it is possible to beat the **** out of Eric Shih and his Furais.
    2) A long time ago there was a discord called TopDrives-Asian, but nobody is in there anymore.
    3) Who the **** am I supposed to ask to give me times? If nobody even said it, nobody would have known. There are about a thousand forumers, maybe about 100 active. I don't wanna PM everybody.
    4) It is beneficial to me. It wasn't supposed to consider everyone's needs. It's for me and my needs. If you want to benefit your cause then create one yourself or ask your friends to.
    5) The 033 Furai wins Tokyo G-Force (except when somebody turns up with a fully maxed out GT2RS)
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Ultimate said:
    1) I don't have the 2-11 GT4, nor any maxed Furai. I only have 033 R500 Superlight and 033 2-11 S/C. I initially wanted to see where could my 033 R500 beat the 303 R500 and any furai. I didn't create this to leak information. We have to clear that up. My intentions were to create something where I myself could check whether it is possible to beat the **** out of Eric Shih and his Furais.
    2) A long time ago there was a discord called TopDrives-Asian, but nobody is in there anymore.
    3) Who the **** am I supposed to ask to give me times? If nobody even said it, nobody would have known. There are about a thousand forumers, maybe about 100 active. I don't wanna PM everybody.
    4) It is beneficial to me. It wasn't supposed to consider everyone's needs. It's for me and my needs. If you want to benefit your cause then create one yourself or ask your friends to.
    5) The 033 Furai wins Tokyo G-Force (except when somebody turns up with a fully maxed out GT2RS)
    Look man, all we're saying is don't post this on the forums for everyone to see. Share it privately because there are definitely lurkers on this forum
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭✭
    Guys I think we all mean well. @TGPD was trying to be helpful but yes I agree that there is something to be said about making too much information available freely. There are likely many lurkers who don’t contribute and are benefiting from the hard work of some on here. I guess that’s something we can take on board for next time.
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TGPD... send me the list, I found it massively helpful . 

This forums practically a secret since the IG forum came about
    Lurkers should come and see how good we the' underworld gods' are in here and beg for our acceptance 
    Even from the salty ones 
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    Anyone with me?

rkoralle said:
    Anyone with me?

Which bracket are you in? American? European?
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:

<wall of times>

I get that you’re a kid who doesn’t know any better, but this is like posting the test answers for everyone to see when you are competing against those same kids for the best score.  

If someone specifically asks for some times, PM them to that person.  Posting them for anyone to see, forum posters and lurkers alike, just ruins it for people who previously had an advantage because they put in the time testing and capturing opponent’s times.

This goes back to the old discussion on whether this forum should put together a catalog times in tracks.  While we could certainly do a good job of that, it would ruin most of the game.  A lot of the challenge in this game is figuring out which cars do well on which tracks, not looking up a website that tells you which cars to use where.
    You're just salty you haven't done it.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...... *breathe* ..... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .....ok, whew.  You don't know just how wrong you are.  
    So you have done it?
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    rkoralle said:
    Anyone with me?

I’m with you @rkoralle, 3rd atm, net 2nd from the hands I can see so far. @tgpd it’s a Euro bracket
    TGPD said:
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:

<wall of times>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...... *breathe* ..... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .....ok, whew.  You don't know just how wrong you are.  
    So you have done it?
    I think that’s an understatement 😂. Btw I didn’t mean any offence, I thought it was just easier in point form, so it might have seem a little pointier than it should’ve.

TD01055 said:
    TGPD said:
    rkoralle said:
    Anyone with me?

I’m with you @rkoralle, 3rd atm, net 2nd from the hands I can see so far. @tgpd it’s a Euro bracket
    Marijan Penava is a forumer too... just forgot who.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    TGPD said:
    rkoralle said:
    Anyone with me?

I’m in there too, Tobias Pettersson.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    TGPD said:
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:

<wall of times>

So you have done it?
    Yes, plus many more and I still have the results.  Would you like to know what a Mercedes ran on a track back during the RS Levante finals?