Update is live - Bug report

Comments

• MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In todays daily(minday) , cars that dont finish the 75-125 drag(at least the smart fortwo) burst ahead to finish. Its funny because I was just like what? 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    In todays daily(minday) , cars that dont finish the 75-125 drag(at least the smart fortwo) burst ahead to finish. Its funny because I was just like what? 
    Yeah I've noticed that too. They shoot ahead at like 200mph but still DNF.
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Posts: 389 ✭✭✭
    I have issues that the game is crashing.
    I would start a race and it would just quit the whole game and throw me out
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

found this in a discord chat.....   dunno if its fake

twizzy f1 engine position.
    all these errors are found by my friends in a discord server. kudos to them too.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:

Yup fake. Stats are the same as 969. The free time some people must have boggles the mind.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:

Looking at this picture made me wonder and I don't think I've ever seen anyone else ask this .... what is the point or use of the barcode images on each tune box?
    alright, thanks for the confirmation!
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    joel24 said:

Looking at this picture made me wonder and I don't think I've ever seen anyone else ask this .... what is the point or use of the barcode images on each tune box?
    Never even thought about it before.
    Just seems to be a graphical representation of the tune.
    The higher the tune the more bold/dark black the thin bars become, once you start on the next 'level' of tune the previous thick bar is black.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    joel24 said:

HeissRod said:
    joel24 said:

Never even thought about it before.
    Just seems to be a graphical representation of the tune.
    The higher the tune the more bold/dark black the thin bars become, once you start on the next 'level' of tune the previous thick bar is black.
    The thick bars represent a fuse upgrade. The thin bars are a point upgrade (cash)
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think @HeissRod was referring to why they're there when we have the numbers right beside them. The bars serve little purpose.
    They don't serve purpose for us now that we know how the system works. But for a new player they are an important visual representation of the tuning stages. I know it helped me in the early days to understand the fusing step better.
  • stvhanstvhan Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    This vehicle must have an eco-friendly tag.

………..
  • MoogMoog Posts: 386 ✭✭✭✭
    On new track "Mountain Tour", the cars appear to float above the ground on the second half of the track.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stvhan said:
    This vehicle must have an eco-friendly tag.
    Same with the Aspen Hybrid
    I mean it literally says "Hybrid"
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:

Exported?
    Built by Chrysler Australia and only sold there.
  • MoogMoog Posts: 386 ✭✭✭✭
    A number of the new DS cars are named twice, see the pic 2 posts above for an example:
    DS DS 7 Crossback E-Tense 4x4 PHEV DOHC GHIA GTI TABBYCAT 16V AIRBAG
    Moog said:
    A number of the new DS cars are named twice, see the pic 2 posts above for an example:
    DS DS 7 Crossback E-Tense 4x4 PHEV DOHC GHIA GTI TABBYCAT 16V AIRBAG
    Yeah actually all the old DS cars are labeled DS and then the number, so "DS 3" for example. The newer DS cars double up on DS for some reason, like "DS DS 3". It's inconsistent.

Also the 1958 DS should be a Citroën DS. The DS brand didn't exist until 2009.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    joel24 said:

Exported?
    Built by Chrysler Australia and only sold there.
    Australians dreaming American way
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the Winter Is Coming event, the cars appear to float above the road on parts of the Incline track! Will try to get a screen grab. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if it’s a bug, but it’s arguably worth a look. The uselessness of all the UR FR cars really bugs me. They’ve manage to render an entire class of cars utterly useless on all but 3 of the tracks.
    On the Winter Is Coming event, the cars appear to float above the road on parts of the Incline track! Will try to get a screen grab. 

Here! 
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Not sure if it’s a bug, but it’s arguably worth a look. The uselessness of all the UR FR cars really bugs me. They’ve manage to render an entire class of cars utterly useless on all but 3 of the tracks.
    Yeah, the DeZir needs to get fixed in some way, it’s just too strong... kill it’s MRA maybe would help? Like don’t just make the MRA bad, kill it so it’s only useful on the tight twisties
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that night that when running a Durango GT on the incline, it almost appears to only have three wheels, ala Reliant Robin.  I'm sure it was just hard to see the 4th wheel.  lol
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    Also Im very interested in physics changes. You see, for some players - this is a usual casual game, for some its a big competetive game. Some spent/spend a lot of money on it.   So the race results are a very important thing. 

You said that nothing changed in physics in PL8, BUT something changed!  We have now different race results.  969 and 699 tunes again got messed up with some cars.   And you are ignoring all my questions about it. 

Are you still dont know what happened and why do we have different race results? Or you do know, but dont want to tell us?  Or you dont know and dont want to tell us anything, since not much players noticed that?

weren't 969vs699 changes a result of pl7.5?
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    Also Im very interested in physics changes. You see, for some players - this is a usual casual game, for some its a big competetive game. Some spent/spend a lot of money on it.   So the race results are a very important thing. 

You said that nothing changed in physics in PL8, BUT something changed!  We have now different race results.  969 and 699 tunes again got messed up with some cars.   And you are ignoring all my questions about it. 

Are you still dont know what happened and why do we have different race results? Or you do know, but dont want to tell us?  Or you dont know and dont want to tell us anything, since not much players noticed that?

weren't 969vs699 changes a result of pl7.5?
    after PL8 some results also changed