Skip to content

Weekly Challenge Thread

Comments

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used this for round 11. Beat is a great RQ saver for the slalom.  Also considered going double lumina for the streets and going possibly double epic on races 3 & 4.

• greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd set may cause some problems.5x 1985-1994. 
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    It's not too bad, as the rq12 mx-5 and BBR mx-5 come under this criteria  
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benhaha85 said:
    greddy said:
    And the BMW E30 M3 for the city sets has worked just fine.  Surely everyone has one of those.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    benhaha85 said:
    greddy said:
    And the Honda Beat.

Edit: @Blue2moro already mentioned Honda beat
    Yeah, the hand I posted above cleared rounds 11-15 easily. Didnt lose a single race.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here’s my 11-15 hand

16-20 in this order for each race

The opponents & tracks are the same for each 5-round set.  The only thing that changes is the requirements.
  • justjukiejustjukie Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    The opponents & tracks are the same for each 5-round set.  The only thing that changes is the requirements.
    lol I don't know how I didn't notice that especially considering the name of the event
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody know the requirements for rounds 21-25? I can see it's Super Rare 1980s but how many of them?
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Anybody know the requirements for rounds 21-25? I can see it's Super Rare 1980s but how many of them?
    5 super rare 80s. So rq15 all round. 
    benhaha85 said:
    O__VER said:
    Thanks. I'll be saving up for some 80s packs then  :|

At least judging by the French packs recently, I'm extremely likely to pull Super Rares.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benhaha85 said:
    O__VER said:
    Oh man, now that I finished round 20, I realized that only 3x 80s SR was the requirement. I did 16-20 with 5x. :) So does it mean that I don't really have to worry about not getting that CF? This is the hand I've been using all along btw:

O__VER said:
    benhaha85 said:
    O__VER said:
    Thanks. I'll be saving up for some 80s packs then  :|

At least judging by the French packs recently, I'm extremely likely to pull Super Rares.
    I wasn't wrong. Two 80s Premiums, two RQ15 80s cars. Premium packs really are **** but today I don't care.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    benhaha85 said:
    O__VER said:
    Oh man, now that I finished round 20, I realized that only 3x 80s SR was the requirement. I did 16-20 with 5x. :) So does it mean that I don't really have to worry about not getting that CF? This is the hand I've been using all along btw:

That's why 16-20 looked the same to 21-25! I also used 5x 80s in 16-20 :smile:
    My hand is: BMW M3 969, Chevette HSR 969, Chevette HSR 699, Elan SE 969, Maestro turbo 969

This event is the first time I use the chevette after it beinng promoted to C class... It used to be such a usefull car...
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should I be happy with the outcome of that CF? -.-
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    I'd have taken it. But turns out I got luckier this time

• DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    round 25.......going by the times this should get me a farming hand of 2 stars.....swap the porsche out for the maestro to get the win
    Dabigp said:
    A Legendary is a Legendary, but I think this could take the prize for worst Legendary. I pulled one about a month ago and haven't used it at all.
    O__VER said:
    Dabigp said:
    A Legendary is a Legendary, but I think this could take the prize for worst Legendary. I pulled one about a month ago and haven't used it at all.
    I pulled this as my third Legendary early last year.  It only came in mildly useful in that 2000-2004 rain event we had late last year (or earlier this year?), but was otherwise useless.  I fused it into another Legendary in the last 2 months.  
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Dabigp said:
    Yeah, it's between this, the RQ27 Panamera, and the RQ27 Yellow Pagani
  • MoogMoog Posts: 484 ✭✭✭✭
    I opted to finish rather than farm and risk the CF pack.
    Standard CF pack luck continued, with a total RQ pull of 70 (67 lowest possible).
    Hummer H3 and Alpine A110 :(

Still, I enjoyed the journey!
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    I opted to finish rather than farm and risk the CF pack.
    Standard CF pack luck continued, with a total RQ pull of 70 (67 lowest possible).
    Hummer H3 and Alpine A110 :(

Still, I enjoyed the journey!
    Hummer can be pretty useful. Not high RQ but definitely worth having in your garage
  • MoogMoog Posts: 484 ✭✭✭✭
    Hummer can be pretty useful. Not high RQ but definitely worth having in your garage
    True, already have one maxed though :(

I also pulled the Hummer.  At least I know its guaranteed food, since I already have a maxed one.
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 176 ✭✭✭
    i pulled a fx35, my first and i dont't have the gmc terrain or XT5...i'm happy about it!
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    not in a rush to pull a B19 so will keep farming.......
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, i'm dragging this out. I already feel the tingling of anticipation in my loins, by Friday afternoon I might just explode...
    (ok I might of worded that a bit differently)
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, i'm dragging this out. I already feel the tingling of anticipation in my loins, by Friday afternoon I might just explode...
    (ok I might of worded that a bit differently)
    I'm another member of team farmer! Unless of course I need a B19 to fuse into an Epic for the finals.