For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 390 ✭✭✭

which one to upgrade as I have 15 plus B duplicates that haven't been used for 50+ days or what order to start them in

A25 caterham CSR (already have 211 s/c & GT4 at 699)

A24 911 RSR

A26 Hellcat Wideboy

A26 Furai

A30 RS7 sportback

A30 RS6 avant 

• ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    What's the best for caterham seven 270 (RQ16) after the pl7 update with kill the 699 tune.
    Now better 969 as the other ones? Does anyone has tested?
  • ikiseevikiseev Posts: 32 ✭✭
    This week turned out to be a happy one for me, I opened up some excellent ceramic packages.
    What is worth saving?
    Can't decide, they are all not super best...

• NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭

which one to upgrade as I have 15 plus B duplicates that haven't been used for 50+ days or what order to start them in

A24 911 RSR

A26 Hellcat Wideboy

A26 Furai

A30 RS7 sportback

A30 RS6 avant 

Furai and RS6 are premium JP and GER cars , rest is good but those 2 are a must max once pulled , i did fused the 25 catheram already as i have the same cars as you ... useless then
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ikiseev said:
    This week turned out to be a happy one for me, I opened up some excellent ceramic packages.
    What is worth saving?

Legend is good 969 , 6x6 is a pain in the xxx , very limited use to be good , rest of the time it’s meh ...
    Beside all 3 B’s next are average , Corvette can be usefull if you’re low on US
    All C’s are meh but the Audi , i don't know this GMC but doesnt look fantastic compare to a Levorg for example
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Posts: 307 ✭✭✭

Just got These two. Useful? My BMW and Mercedes Hand arent that Great
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ikiseev said:
    What is worth saving?

Legend 969.

6x6 is a toss up. Used to be quite good, but since the physics changes, it’s lost a lot of usefulness.

The Corvette is decent. The high top speed males it nice for test bowl, and it’s midrange is not bad. Mine is 996, but 969/699 is viable too. Doesn’t see much use these days with all the AD requirements though.

I always fused the S2. Not much better than the RQ18 Quattro. Not worth the super rare food in my opinion.

The Buick is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to ultra rare US offroaders. But it’s the only Buick offroader (besides the RQ10 rendezvous) so i’m holding onto one.

I’ve got my Quattro at 969. Doesn’t see a ton of use, but 155/4.9/85 aren’t bad stats for a SR

I would definitely keep the Acadia since it’s a new car. 969

RS Cosworth is a decent 80s city car. I’ve been holding onto a stock one for quite awhile though, and haven’t touched it.

Alpine GTA has surprisingly good midrange. I don’t see it used much though and don’t have one myself. Maybe keep for any upcoming FR events

I fuse that Volvo away all the time

Have a stock HEMI Cuda but haven’t needed it. Could go either way.

Same with the Vitara S. I have a stock one but haven’t ever needed it. It’s pretty lightweight so it could be decent, but it’s essentially a less good Ignis, so if you have that this might not be worth keeping
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭

Just got These two. Useful? My BMW and Mercedes Hand arent that Great
    640d good only because it's diesel, depends by the event.
    350e quite good STD car, with plus of eco tag.

I would keep and tune both 969

• TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭
    I assume 699 is the best tune, right?

• SprungGeoduckSprungGeoduck Posts: 56 ✭✭✭
    Just pulled the Renault DeZir from a random ceramic, remembered people on the forums saying it was really good, decided to max it in preparation for future FR events. 699 or 969?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:

Just pulled the Renault DeZir from a random ceramic, remembered people on the forums saying it was really good, decided to max it in preparation for future FR events. 699 or 969?
    969 for both.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:

• grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

A24 911 RSR

A26 Hellcat Wideboy

A26 Furai

A30 RS7 sportback

A30 RS6 avant 

Not the rs7, not the CSR.  Any of the others, depending on what your garage lacks.
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    969 or 699?
  • RunningEvilRunningEvil Posts: 50 ✭✭
    969 ?

• bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:
    969 or 699?
    Both .
    I have a 033 that still packs a punch but still takes a good hiding at times
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    969 ?

Rwd low performance tyres nothing special about 0-60 ... 303 
    However that anniversary model is packing top speed 🤔🤔🤔 
    I'll be tempted to have a second one 330 
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 53
    Keep or fuse? If keep is best upgrade 969? As for the TVR Cerbera i already have the Tuscan convertible and chimaera.

Also these 2 are duplicates. Worth having 2 of these?

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tuscan really worth it, keep.
    G63 only keep it u messed up first one's tune (330 should be best)
    Cerbera don't keep
    530d only good in BMW events, if u have decent BMW hand then throw it away
    Pathfinder is kinda useless
    Sport Wagon is great on cadillac events, since most cadillacs have std tyres, it's most likely to be wet
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either 699 or 969, as they split wins in the recent event (I’ve got one of each). 

Hang on, did I just disagree with 40778? 
  • PashaPasha Posts: 331 ✭✭✭

How shall I finish them ?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    say...what do you do with new supers if you maxed pretty much every relevant ultra and have a healthy stockpile of SRs for some potential new ones? simply sell them along with rares and uncommons?

• PashaPasha Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Pasha said:

I will contact support
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep or Fuse 🤔

keep one for the collective purpose. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasha said:

About the STS-V. Are you sure about 699 or am i just slow on the joke?! I see only 969 and 996 in the current finals.
    Like to max mine, but a bit confused now.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasha said:

About the STS-V. Are you sure about 699 or am i just slow on the joke?! I see only 969 and 996 in the current finals.
    I think it was a joke, as they were already at 966. Wouldn’t know how to tune though
    Pasha said:

Are they the smart ones or am I 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️